Home The Bridge
Options

UPDATE: "Phantasms Data" Release Changed/Free in Portal & OE!!!!!

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in The Bridge
Apparently is supposed to be the new Crew in the "Desperate" Mixed Behold.

Is not showing in the Vault!!!!!

j4uyuee468z8.png
4zzs6u5wta5s.png
nwmy90g18gxr.png
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s already a post for this.
  • Options
    There’s already a post for this.

Thank you?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    The text of data has been removed. sorry about that. Everyone will be able to claim a free copy of phantasms data in the time portal soon. along with a month long objective event. more details to come soon.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Edit: has been addressed.

Data will now be released another way, for everyone.

• Options
    WRG Ben wrote: »
    The text of data has been removed. sorry about that. Everyone will be able to claim a free copy of phantasms data in the time portal soon. along with a month long objective event. more details to come soon.

• Options
    edited October 2023
    EDIT: Brainworm.

• Options
    What about people who bought the pack thinking the could get Phantasms Data? I understand I'm going to get one anyway, but I didn't know that, and I took a chance on a pack, and apparently I could not have gotten him.
  • Options
    What about people who bought the pack thinking the could get Phantasms Data? I understand I'm going to get one anyway, but I didn't know that, and I took a chance on a pack, and apparently I could not have gotten him.

Very valid point. Phantasms Data was at the very top of the list, and prominently displayed. People surely bought the Mixed Behold mainly for a chance at the new 5 🌟.

• Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Financial and dilithium restitution should be made chasing after a character that was advertised being in those packs and wasn’t. People spent dilithium and real money on packs for pulls and/or dilithium for pulls to acquire this Data that was not in the pack Getting free ones is nice but getting money and dilithium back is critical for people’s confidence in the game and WRG.

There still has been no in game announcement about this and I only learned about the issue 5 hours (after the pack became available spending a good amount of resources) from the forums which only a small amount of players see. This is a major error.
  • Options
    Yeah I agree, either give me an extra Phantasms Data or give me back my dilithium (if I'm going to get him back anyway)
  • Options
    Now in Portal and OE begins tonight.

bvs60yoce1kb.png
    t629dcs2523f.png
    ciqql9danz85.png

• Options
    I'm certainly not going to cite Phantasms Data just yet, in case there's a fifth copy on the way for those of us who sprung for the pack...
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    He doesn't look particularly gifted in any one area, but looks like a solid crew. Anyone know yet how he stack up for voyage score?
  • Options
    He doesn't look particularly gifted in any one area, but looks like a solid crew. Anyone know yet how he stack up for voyage score?

Just outside the top 30 for voyagers overall, top in his skill triplet. (The rest of the top 5 are EV Suit Tendi, Albert Macklin, Caretaker Torres and, er, Hollow Data. The power creep is real.)
  • Options
    Financial and dilithium restitution should be made chasing after a character that was advertised being in those packs and wasn’t. People spent dilithium and real money on packs for pulls and/or dilithium for pulls to acquire this Data that was not in the pack Getting free ones is nice but getting money and dilithium back is critical for people’s confidence in the game and WRG.

There still has been no in game announcement about this and I only learned about the issue 5 hours (after the pack became available spending a good amount of resources) from the forums which only a small amount of players see. This is a major error.

WRG fairly remedied the issue if you put in a support ticket.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

Just outside the top 30 for voyagers overall, top in his skill triplet. (The rest of the top 5 are EV Suit Tendi, Albert Macklin, Caretaker Torres and, er, Hollow Data. The power creep is real.)

He also bears a passing resemblance to Kevin Spacey..... :D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭

info on him being a giveaway has been around for quite a while prior to the mixed behold
  • Options

info on him being a giveaway has been around for quite a while prior to the mixed behold

Source? Ben announced the giveaway and OE AFTER the Mixed Behold was up. Where was it announced before that?
  • Options

Source? Ben announced the giveaway and OE AFTER the Mixed Behold was up. Where was it announced before that?

Datacore, Facebook pages, my fleet & other discords
  • Options
    edited October 2023

The Devs announced it all those places, and forgot to announce it on the Forums they created to communicate with players? Strange oversight......

• Options
    I think even the devs stay off these "forums" for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    I think even the devs stay off these "forums" for obvious reasons.

Which makes zero sense. One of them apparently joined Kim's Fleet's Discord to announce the OE, but it was not announced here, in the place they created to communicate?
  • Options
    Again, another problem with the current mod not doing her job
  • Options
    Wow, some people have zero self awareness.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I started about 7 years ago, these forums were always busy. Now it us a few comments a day. Either everyone moved somewhere else or the game has really lost participants. I've been so discouraged here that I'm not particularly bothered at this point, but it would be nice if it were what it once was.
  • Options

The Devs announced it all those places, and forgot to announce it on the Forums they created to communicate with players? Strange oversight......

How about making the announcement in the game? A fraction of the active players read the forum. let alone regularly.
  • Options

How about making the announcement in the game? A fraction of the active players read the forum. let alone regularly.

There used to be in-game announcements for stuff. Without us having to bring stuff up. Wonder what is different......

• Options
    When I started about 7 years ago, these forums were always busy. Now it us a few comments a day. Either everyone moved somewhere else or the game has really lost participants. I've been so discouraged here that I'm not particularly bothered at this point, but it would be nice if it were what it once was.

Or people are driven away by certain posters & their tedious threads? 🤔
  • Options

I found out about neelix & Paris in the vault by looking up desperate before the event was announced.

Not the dev's fault people don't look elsewhere