Home Past Anomalies
Options

[Fixed]Did You Tamper With Other Episodes?

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in Past Anomalies
The easy Delphic Expanse 4th mission (Normal - 4 Chrons Per Warp) that used to drop the 0* Polyalloys so nicely ... has suddenly changed into the same drops that also appear in "A Father Figure" on normal difficulty (and that drops 0* Emitter Crystals mainly).

That's something I immediately noticed when I warped my stuff today morning. Any other farmables that suddenly disappeared? Post it here, please.

The problem of such unmentioned changes is: Now farming 0* Polyalloys (somewhat reliably) costs 20 chronitons more per Warp 10 of such a mission. Granted, the space mission for 6 chrons also yields 1* Clothing Patterns (which is nice), but you could have told us in advance that you were gunna change other drops except Episode 8 new ones.
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Options
    Also noticed that Delphic Expanse Mission 4 on Normal (A Time of Morn-ing) has all new drop items.
    Used to be a good source of 1* Desealing Rods - no longer.

Would have posted earlier, but can' t seem to create a Thread.

Nor, attach screenshot now either

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also noticed that Delphic Expanse Mission 4 on Normal (A Time of Morn-ing) has all new drop items.
    Used to be a good source of 1* Desealing Rods - no longer.

Would have posted earlier, but can' t seem to create a Thread.

Nor, attach screenshot now either

Did you just join? You have to have a certain number of posts before you can do either.

Scott

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I will look into this!
    Moving it to Engineering Room.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was an issue with some loot tables, and this has now been fixed.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention :)
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankies, I thought it's not a bug, but a feature. Spent way too many chronitons on the 0* Polyalloys ... can I send a CS ticket, asking for some extra 0* Polyalloys or some Chronitons? :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankies, I thought it's not a bug, but a feature. Spent way too many chronitons on the 0* Polyalloys ... can I send a CS ticket, asking for some extra 0* Polyalloys or some Chronitons? :)

You can always ask :)
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's cute, thankies. I'll mention that in the ticket. *giggles* :)