Home The Bridge
Options

Favorite Community Ships

Greetings Captains, Thanks to all of you who attended our Thursday Stream and left some constructive feedback for the team. We really appreciate your understanding and willingness to help us. We are already working on some of the received feedback and other issues coming from the 10.0.0 update.

With that stated, we are wondering what are your favorite in-game ships (appearance, not stats). Let us know your top 10 best visually appealing ships.

If you want to post more feedback regarding the 10.0.0 update feel free to drop your suggestions here: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20819/continuum-missions-quipment-discussion-thread#latest

If you missed the stream here is the video on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU3mnDxMrPU&t=946s

Comments

• Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't personally have a favorite ship design, they all look pretty good to me. That said, it's mostly irrelevant since I have no way to actually target and upgrade ships. We really need some sort of citation mechanic for ships. There are too many to rely on random chance, and I usually completely ignore ships until I miraculously get enough to finish them, since there is no way to try and seek them out
  • Options
    My favourite-looking Starships.

1. USS Shenzhou. Beautiful render. Love the rich detail on the hull.
    2. USS Le Guin. Lots of fine detail on that render.
    3. USS Enterprise-A.
    4. USS Cochrane. Just love the detail on the nacelles.
    5. The Borg Queen's Vessel.
    6. Sarcophagus ship. Congrats on managing to reproduce so much of the design of this insane space cathedral.

Yeah I'm stopping at 6.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    U.S.S. Hiawatha
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Phoenix. The Vulcan 4* that looks similar might be better, but anything not 5* is basically useless unless they make ship collections.
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    I love the Voyager and its variants plus the Klingon birds of prey because of the moving parts when warping. My other personal favorites are the Enterprise-A and D, Excelsior, Reliant, Phoenix, Cochrane, Romulan bird of prey, and the Klingon T'Ong. Furthermore, I love the visual effects on the Artifact, and the coloring of the R'ongovian flagship is beautiful.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew ✭✭✭
    The Krenim Timeship, Tin Man, The Borg Queen's Ship, Captain Proton's Rocketship, The Dove.

Sorry, that's only top 5, not 10. But those are my favorite visuals.