Options

New in Vault the Next Day Deela {TOS-"Wink of an Eye"} 4 🌟

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2023 in The Bridge
h6t8v1u48jb4.png
ckv2a26kqofn.png
ueae04w4g9mi.png
7op1rb7cd4qy.png

I guess technically she is Tuesday Crew, now.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went 24 hours listed in the pack before said pack actually dropped her lol
  • Options
    Artist did a great job!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023

So she was there and then gone in a wink and..., oh, never mind.
  • Options

So she was there and then gone in a wink and..., oh, never mind.

Actually, it is more like she is as punctual as Barry Allen.....

• Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    @STT Community What’s the plan for compensation for people who bought the Romantic pack when Deela was not in it for 24 hours?
  • Options
    @STT Community What’s the plan for compensation for people who bought the Romantic pack when Deela was not in it for 24 hours?

Or paid cashy folding money for the Offer, in good faith.....
  • Options
    Customer service said they would take my packs back and return the dilithium so no free Deelas unless something changes before noon eastern time Friday.
  • Options
    Customer service said they would take my packs back and return the dilithium so no free Deelas unless something changes before noon eastern time Friday.

That is a fair offer. Did u agree?
  • Options

I wrote back to confirm if there wasn’t going to be free Deelas tomorrow based on the number of packs purchased like they did last week with the same issue.
  • Options

I wrote back to confirm if there wasn’t going to be free Deelas tomorrow based on the number of packs purchased like they did last week with the same issue.

And that is yet another problem. How many times does the same issue have to occur before they figure out the compensation? Just do the same compensation this week as last week. Since it literally happened two weeks in a row.....

The people who bought one broken Mixed Behold should get a copy of the new Crew, just like last time. Use the same compensation scale for Mixed Beholds beyond one as was done last week.

And, long term, do better. This should not happen again at any game company the very next time after it happens and it gets addressed. QC should have been in overdrive this Mixed Behold. Especially since this is not the only two times it has happened, even recently.....

• Options
    Also, an Offer for Pulls that costs cash money needs to be QUICKLY removed until the issue is fixed, once reported. And it was reported on multiple platforms a lot quicker than 24 hours.

Just horrible optics to have an Offer people pay cash for up for around a day, when the Pack/Behold is broken.

• Options
    Message in-game now:

v56ms0dep2xg.png
  • Options
    (ST) Dreadnought (ST) Dreadnought ✭✭✭
    So @WRG Ben do we get automatically awarded our copies of Deela or do we need to raise tickets for the 2x £12.99 packs and the 1300 dilithium packs that we bought when they were released?

2 weeks back to back faulty packs released
  • Options
    So @WRG Ben do we get automatically awarded our copies of Deela or do we need to raise tickets for the 2x £12.99 packs and the 1300 dilithium packs that we bought when they were released?

Any mention of the bought Pulls is conspicuously absent from the message. And it really is something they should address. A financial transaction was done by people electronically over the internet. That can raise other issues, possibly.
  • Options
    edited November 2023

Any mention of the bought Pulls is conspicuously absent from the message. And it really is something they should address. A financial transaction was done by people electronically over the internet. That can raise other issues, possibly.

You have to appeal to Apple to get your cash back for in game purchases which I have done with mixed results but then I went back to WRG with a screenshot to get a refund. Getting money back from the web store is much easier.
  • Options

You have to appeal to Apple to get your cash back for in game purchases which I have done with mixed results but then I went back to WRG with a screenshot to get a refund. Getting money back from the web store is much easier.

Actually, it has potential legal ramifications. At the Federal level. People bought a misleading cash Offer. Which was never taken down, even after the problem was reported. That could potentially lead to some problems beyond upsetting the players that trusted them.

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, it has potential legal ramifications. At the Federal level. People bought a misleading cash Offer. Which was never taken down, even after the problem was reported. That could potentially lead to some problems beyond upsetting the players that trusted them.

They bought offers for packs and crew. I'm sure they were given the crew from the offer plus the appropriate number of crew based on the pack formula above. And if anyone objects, I'm sure they'll get a refund.

Stop trying to create a scandal that doesn't exist.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

They bought offers for packs and crew. I'm sure they were given the crew from the offer plus the appropriate number of crew based on the pack formula above. And if anyone objects, I'm sure they'll get a refund.

Okay. Have a nice day.
  • Options

Message in-game now:

v56ms0dep2xg.png

Anybody get their Deela(s) yet?
  • Options
    Message in-game now:

v56ms0dep2xg.png

Anybody get their Deela(s) yet?

I didn’t, but i was happy with my pull. Don‘t need her.
  • Options

We drafted a list with Players who pulled packs but didn't managed to get her. We will be sending it as soon as possible unless you already did receive her. Thank you, LLAP
  • Options

We drafted a list with Players who pulled packs but didn't managed to get her. We will be sending it as soon as possible unless you already did receive her. Thank you, LLAP

Can someone please check tomorrow's Pack/Behold before it goes live, to avoid another repeat?
  • Options

Thanks, I raised a ticket as I bought the packs as soon as it went live and zero Deelas received I hope she appears soon, 7 days since she was released
  • Options

Still waiting for Deela to be issued to me, no timescale yet from TP
  • Options
    Anybody get their Deela(s) yet a

Still waiting for Deela to be issued to me, no timescale yet from TP

As Captain Harriman says, Tuesday.
  • Options
    So, everyone got their Deela already?
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, everyone got their Deela already?

Not me.
  • Options
    Greetings captains, Technically yesterday we did sent Deela to all user who attempted to pull her in packs. Did you not receive them yet?
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings captains, Technically yesterday we did sent Deela to all user who attempted to pull her in packs. Did you not receive them yet?

Looks like she’s in my crew now.
  • Options
    Navarch wrote: »

Looks like she’s in my crew now.

Went straight to Crew Quarters? They do that sometimes.