Home› The Bridge
Options

New in Vault the Next Day Deela {TOS-"Wink of an Eye"} 4 🌟

2»

Comments

• Options
    (ST) Dreadnought (ST) Dreadnought ✭✭✭
    Greetings captains, Technically yesterday we did sent Deela to all user who attempted to pull her in packs. Did you not receive them yet?

No I do not have a 4/4 copy of Deela or 4x 1/4 copies of her yet? I also raised a ticket
  • Options
    XanasaziXanasazi ✭✭
    Greetings captains, Technically yesterday we did sent Deela to all user who attempted to pull her in packs. Did you not receive them yet?

Haven't seen her yet, so I submitted a ticket. I remain patiently awaiting and contemplating the situation being close to her debut episode now, moving about unpredicted on her own agenda before meeting with the captains drawn to her siren's call.
  • Options
    Smiley WirelessSmiley Wireless ✭✭✭
    Checked my roster and Deela is there. Thank you TP. :)
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    So @WRG Ben do we get automatically awarded our copies of Deela or do we need to raise tickets for the 2x £12.99 packs and the 1300 dilithium packs that we bought when they were released?

2 weeks back to back faulty packs released

Any mention of the bought Pulls is conspicuously absent from the message. And it really is something they should address. A financial transaction was done by people electronically over the internet. That can raise other issues, possibly.

You have to appeal to Apple to get your cash back for in game purchases which I have done with mixed results but then I went back to WRG with a screenshot to get a refund. Getting money back from the web store is much easier.

Actually, it has potential legal ramifications. At the Federal level. People bought a misleading cash Offer. Which was never taken down, even after the problem was reported. That could potentially lead to some problems beyond upsetting the players that trusted them.

They bought offers for packs and crew. I'm sure they were given the crew from the offer plus the appropriate number of crew based on the pack formula above. And if anyone objects, I'm sure they'll get a refund.

Stop trying to create a scandal that doesn't exist.

TP refusing to give Deela to anyone who bought 2x £12,99 packs they say they are only compensating players who spent 13000 dilithium to give them a 4/4* Deela.
  • Options
    edited November 2023

Your Customer Services are refusing to give 4 copies of Deela for buying the 2x £12.99 5xpacks that gave a total of 10 packs

I was told on my ticket that to get 4 Deela I had to spend 13000 dilithium trying to get copies of Deela by buying the single 1300 dilithium packs.

Anyone who spent £25.98 and had zero chance of getting Deela get no copies of her.

Hopefully @WRG Ben @STT Community can approach the powers that be and say that selling Character Packs with zero chance of receiving the stated event character is Fraud.
  • Options
    XanasaziXanasazi ✭✭
    So @WRG Ben do we get automatically awarded our copies of Deela or do we need to raise tickets for the 2x £12.99 packs and the 1300 dilithium packs that we bought when they were released?

Any mention of the bought Pulls is conspicuously absent from the message. And it really is something they should address. A financial transaction was done by people electronically over the internet. That can raise other issues, possibly.

You have to appeal to Apple to get your cash back for in game purchases which I have done with mixed results but then I went back to WRG with a screenshot to get a refund. Getting money back from the web store is much easier.

Actually, it has potential legal ramifications. At the Federal level. People bought a misleading cash Offer. Which was never taken down, even after the problem was reported. That could potentially lead to some problems beyond upsetting the players that trusted them.

They bought offers for packs and crew. I'm sure they were given the crew from the offer plus the appropriate number of crew based on the pack formula above. And if anyone objects, I'm sure they'll get a refund.

TP refusing to give Deela to anyone who bought 2x £12,99 packs they say they are only compensating players who spent 13000 dilithium to give them a 4/4* Deela.

Hmm. My ticket's response informed me that since the issue was fixed 22 hours after the Royalty Mixed Behold Pack went live Nov 20th, players who purchased after it was fixed were not eligible for any compensation listed in the in-game mail - ultimately I fell into this category, only able to return to roll 7 times about 20 hours before the pack ended. That specific detail was not in the compensation mail nor the forum post messages here, which stated (and led me to erroneously believe) that all users who rolled on the pack/attempted to roll the packs would be getting compensation.

Rougher still in my case, I didn't even know she was in there until the event had nearly ended (she was the only character lacking a portrait in the Royal Behold Pack, and there wasn't any news over Steam about her involvement in this Royal Pack, just these forums). At this point, I can only hope Deela returns soon via portal or crew retrieval, and forego Steam feed for its apparent scarcity of current information...
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xanasazi wrote: »

Hmm. My ticket's response informed me that since the issue was fixed 22 hours after the Royalty Mixed Behold Pack went live Nov 20th, players who purchased after it was fixed were not eligible for any compensation listed in the in-game mail - ultimately I fell into this category, only able to return to roll 7 times about 20 hours before the pack ended. That specific detail was not in the compensation mail nor the forum post messages here, which stated (and led me to erroneously believe) that all users who rolled on the pack/attempted to roll the packs would be getting compensation.

Rougher still in my case, I didn't even know she was in there until the event had nearly ended (she was the only character lacking a portrait in the Royal Behold Pack, and there wasn't any news over Steam about her involvement in this Royal Pack, just these forums). At this point, I can only hope Deela returns soon via portal or crew retrieval, and forego Steam feed for its apparent scarcity of current information...

She should pop up in Dabo. I saw Devor there earlier this week.
  • Options
    XanasaziXanasazi ✭✭

She should pop up in Dabo. I saw Devor there earlier this week.

Thank you for the tip, it's something I'll have to keep an extra eye on as of late.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭

She'll hit the portal eventually, and once she does she'll be available by retrieval too. Won't be soon though.
  • Options
    Carini [ST]Carini [ST] ✭✭✭
    Although I personally did not make a pull, I want to weigh in as I would be upset if I did pull a pack and was chasing a crew within it and that crew was unavailable and there needs to be a system in place for this moving forward.

At the end of the day, it's just pixels. Drop a copy into crew quarters for anyone who even did a single pull. And imho, drop 4 to those who did 4 pulls. Let them keep the other crew that dropped as a token of good faith. Move on.

And let's face facts here. Players who chase packs typically are not f2p but rather the members who keep the lights on.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Your Customer Services are refusing to give 4 copies of Deela for buying the 2x £12.99 5xpacks that gave a total of 10 packs

I was told on my ticket that to get 4 Deela I had to spend 13000 dilithium trying to get copies of Deela by buying the single 1300 dilithium packs.

Anyone who spent £25.98 and had zero chance of getting Deela get no copies of her.

Hopefully @WRG Ben @STT Community can approach the powers that be and say that selling Character Packs with zero chance of receiving the stated event character is Fraud.

No comment, since I'll just get attacked if I do.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

@WRG Ben @STT Community are you aware of the amount of tickets that are not being honored with the copies of Deela? The communication clearly states how many packs = how many Deela's yet Customer Services are not granting valid claims. Please get involved how can you sell a product when there was no chance to win the character that the purchase included from the advertising.

Why send out a communication that does not apply to players who bought packs as soon as they were released
  • Options
    Although I personally did not make a pull, I want to weigh in as I would be upset if I did pull a pack and was chasing a crew within it and that crew was unavailable and there needs to be a system in place for this moving forward.

At the end of the day, it's just pixels. Drop a copy into crew quarters for anyone who even did a single pull. And imho, drop 4 to those who did 4 pulls. Let them keep the other crew that dropped as a token of good faith. Move on.

And let's face facts here. Players who chase packs typically are not f2p but rather the members who keep the lights on.

Couldn't agree more. The only reason I bought the 2x £22.99 x5 packs was to get the 4/4* Deela. If she wasn't advertised as part of the packs then I would not have invested £25.98
  • Options

We drafted a list with Players who pulled packs but didn't managed to get her. We will be sending it as soon as possible unless you already did receive her. Thank you, LLAP

Customer Services now saying that I brought the 2x £12.99 packs after the fix was completed.????

I bought them at 8.22pm on Tuesday 21st and 8.26pm Tuesday 21st GMT. Packs released at 5pm GMT I have the screenshot of the receipts.I

The packs were not fixed until some time on Wednesday 22nd yet Customer Services are saying I bought the packs after the repair? Someone cannot tell the time. @WRG Ben @STT Community
  • Options
    XanasaziXanasazi ✭✭

@WRG Ben @STT Community are you aware of the amount of tickets that are not being honored with the copies of Deela? The communication clearly states how many packs = how many Deela's yet Customer Services are not granting valid claims. Please get involved how can you sell a product when there was no chance to win the character that the purchase included from the advertising.

Why send out a communication that does not apply to players who bought packs as soon as they were released

Did you gloss over the "fixed 22 hours after the Royalty Mixed Behold Pack went live Nov 20th" part of the post you quoted me on? That <1 day time length was the time window for the bug and fits for those who would be given the compensation, as was clarified to me by customer support in response to my ticket inquiring about the compensation message's suggestion of all players getting compensated.

Once learning that, I acknowledged the oddity between the conflicting messages and resigned myself to knowing I missed the boat. Going from your last post, you purchased it sooner than I did but many hours after that timer had closed. Thus to quote the Scalosian Queen herself, "We lost."

As things stand, I'm just glad that the devs actually added one of my favorite guest star characters into this game as crew (nailing the art, by the way), and have noted how they've been keeping fair with this as seen with others who were compensated from earlier draws beyond us reporting earlier on this thread. Now that the pack has closed, getting Deela as a crew'll be a ground game, awaiting whenever the character appears in the pool/dabo/crew retrieval - hopefully sooner than later, as she likewise quotes in her episode.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    What a battle, finally got my 4 copies of Deela and 6500 dilithium for the additional 5x 1300 dilithium packs purchased on Tuesday 21st November.

Had to highlight that my timezone is UK GMT and my Google receipts show the date and time of the 2x £12.99 x5 packs and an additional 5x 1300 dilithium pulls without getting Deela. My purchases were made 3hrs after packs released and the issue wasn't resolved until 22 hours after they were released.

I must have replied 6 times to my ticket and then requested it escalated, after providing screenshot.

Now same Customer Services Assistant Emman has awarded me the 4x Deela and 6500 dilithium.

To anyone still waiting, hold your resolve and provide them with your timezone and when you bought the packs. Qapla
  • Options

Did you gloss over the "fixed 22 hours after the Royalty Mixed Behold Pack went live Nov 20th" part of the post you quoted me on? That <1 day time length was the time window for the bug and fits for those who would be given the compensation, as was clarified to me by customer support in response to my ticket inquiring about the compensation message's suggestion of all players getting compensated.

Once learning that, I acknowledged the oddity between the conflicting messages and resigned myself to knowing I missed the boat. Going from your last post, you purchased it sooner than I did but many hours after that timer had closed. Thus to quote the Scalosian Queen herself, "We lost."

As things stand, I'm just glad that the devs actually added one of my favorite guest star characters into this game as crew (nailing the art, by the way), and have noted how they've been keeping fair with this as seen with others who were compensated from earlier draws beyond us reporting earlier on this thread. Now that the pack has closed, getting Deela as a crew'll be a ground game, awaiting whenever the character appears in the pool/dabo/crew retrieval - hopefully sooner than later, as she likewise quotes in her episode.

Keep battling I finally won my Ticket and got 4x Deela and 6500 dilithium for buying 5x 1300 dilithium packs
  • Options
    XanasaziXanasazi ✭✭

Keep battling I finally won my Ticket and got 4x Deela and 6500 dilithium for buying 5x 1300 dilithium packs

That is excellent news! While I'm glad you got her and held an earlier time enough to be valid 3 hours after the pack, I don't quite know if I can make a successful claim for the same compensation offer: I sent CS screenshots and video clips of my rolls and receipt with PST timezone info attached when I made my ticket, inquiring for factors that kept me from being counted, only to learn that it was because I had not bought nor rolled in the first day.

Just wanted to clarify that at least with me, my status made me invalid to the compensation for being away purchasing by Nov 23 at mid-11 AM PST. In any event, congrats on your success!
  • Options

That is excellent news! While I'm glad you got her and held an earlier time enough to be valid 3 hours after the pack, I don't quite know if I can make a successful claim for the same compensation offer: I sent CS screenshots and video clips of my rolls and receipt with PST timezone info attached when I made my ticket, inquiring for factors that kept me from being counted, only to learn that it was because I had not bought nor rolled in the first day.

Just wanted to clarify that at least with me, my status made me invalid to the compensation for being away purchasing by Nov 23 at mid-11 AM PST. In any event, congrats on your success!

The communication might have not been specific enough. I'm not sure if they specified the compensation only applying when Deela was listed as in the Pack, but not in the game. If I read your posts right, you purchased Packs after the fix and she was added into the Vault. Which would be out of the compensation window?

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I looked to see if I remembered to screenshot the in-game message. I usually forget. And I did forget. Last I remembered to screenshot was the latest Continuum Missions one.
  • Options
    It is in Starfleet Communications. Yeah, the wording of the message does fail to say it only applies to Pulls that did not drop {which none would have} Deela while she was not in the Vault, and thus not in the game. The way it is worded, it does sound like compensation would apply to anyone who failed to pull a Deela at any time the Pack was in the Portal.

u5vbbo384iw7.png

The message really should have clearly stated that the compensation was only for while the Packs were broken. That detail was just not conveyed. So, it would throw people off. Understandable why there was confusion.

• Options
    XanasaziXanasazi ✭✭
    It is in Starfleet Communications. Yeah, the wording of the message does fail to say it only applies to Pulls that did not drop {which none would have} Deela while she was not in the Vault, and thus not in the game. The way it is worded, it does sound like compensation would apply to anyone who failed to pull a Deela at any time the Pack was in the Portal.

u5vbbo384iw7.png

The message really should have clearly stated that the compensation was only for while the Packs were broken. That detail was just not conveyed. So, it would throw people off. Understandable why there was confusion.

Aye, that is the one, and it took CS explaining the nuance to provide the clarity to what had contrasted a broad message. Kinda felt like Endgame Hawkeye after it all, but alas I dusted myself and have begun polestar collecting and doubling vigilance on dabo should Deela surprise me out of the ether.
  • Options

Damn sorry to hear that, I misread when you made the purchase.
  • Options
    XanasaziXanasazi ✭✭

Damn sorry to hear that, I misread when you made the purchase.

Thanks, it's alright there'll be another time. Kudos on the successful determination push :)
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vague and badly worded communication seems to be the absolute best we can hope for from WRG these days unfortunately.