Home› The Bridge
Options

New in Vault-Bridge Officer Data {PIC Season Three} 5 🌟 Data Themed Pack.

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
706s0a7b1t33.png
1mh58zxhlb49.pngpntoyerwygfh.png
s624jh52eg81.png
nxqyu7hhh2sr.png

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not being a Pilot will only make sense if there's another Data from that same 2-parter with the trait. ("Here Goes Nothing!" has to be his ship ability if so, right?)
  • Options
    Not being a Pilot will only make sense if there's another Data from that same 2-parter with the trait. ("Here Goes Nothing!" has to be his ship ability if so, right?)

Yeah. He definitely piloted in a key scene.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    We also need Beverly "The Oncoming Storm" Crusher with a Ship Ability that has an unconditional 500% Damage Sledgehammer.

Called, of course.....

"A lot's Happened in the Last 20 Years".
  • Options
    Zsa Zsa GaborgZsa Zsa Gaborg ✭✭✭
    I hope we also get an Admiral Shelby and Captain Tuvok.
  • Options
    I think that was Frakes' best performance of Riker, with some of the best writing for him. I want an awesome Captain Riker crew. I also want Make It So Picard sitting in the chair doing the Picard Maneuver shirt tug.

Sorry to derail the thread further.