Home The Bridge

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be nice if we could, I don't know, USE Una in the Faction Event.....

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two new 4* crew.

Chapel looks good, I do need a decent nurse for voyages.

The names of Number One/Una are very inconsistent, and difficult to search for in the app.

It would be good if we could search for crew by name, and it brings up all varients.

e.g. searching for "Number One" should bring up Unas and Huntress Z'ymira

Looking forward to next week.
    Two new 4* crew.

The names of Number One/Una are very inconsistent, and difficult to search for in the app.

It would be good if we could search for crew by name, and it brings up all varients.

Baby Doll always looks nice!

bi95wtpye1w7.jpeg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭

would you prefer an existing purple as a reward?

And I imagine you can use her as she will most likely be in the packs

Do I like being able to actually use Event Crew in the Event? Yes. I'm that kind of idiot.

Are a random fraction of people going to get her from the Pack and be able to use her in the Event? Yes. Is it likely that that number of people will be more or less than the people who would have an existing Crew already in their Crew Quarters?
    edited December 2023
    Two new 4* crew.

Oddly, "Una" brings up Icheb, who has the "Brunali" Trait; and Thalia, because she is holding a Good Girl.....

sypprmuuoz1p.png

EDIT: And Badger, because he is Icheb's dad.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two new 4* crew.

Oddly, "Una" brings up Icheb, who has the "Brunali" Trait; and Thalia, because she is holding a Good Girl.....

sypprmuuoz1p.png

EDIT: And Badger, because he is Icheb's dad.

sadly this is why we need to use the 3rd party tools. Datacore / DNA sheet / etc.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!

Do I like being able to actually use Event Crew in the Event? Yes. I'm that kind of idiot.

Are a random fraction of people going to get her from the Pack and be able to use her in the Event? Yes. Is it likely that that number of people will be more or less than the people who would have an existing Crew already in their Crew Quarters?

you never answered my question...
    edited December 2023

you never answered my question...

Absolutely did.

where?

"would you prefer an existing purple as a reward?"

No response to that in your reply
    where?

"would you prefer an existing purple as a reward?"

No response to that in your reply

Have a nice day.
    Still not answering the question 😅 You never gave a direct "Yay" or "Nay"

You have the reoccuring April, ALL the SNW crew, ALL the Explorer trait crew, most likely too shared crew & those can/should be ready to be buffed by quipment
    Yet you are worried about one measly purple? 🤣🤣

Yes. I'm that kind of idiot.
    🤐🤐

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will never all agree on everything. That is fine. But it is alright to share an opinion and then have someone else disagree politely. Then it is the end. Let's just be happy.
    For the Record:

nau24vs8te0q.jpg

89g51gap7xuo.jpg

c6g38cua9qo2.jpg
    qhr4fhk3m0jl.jpg
    For the Record:

nau24vs8te0q.jpg

89g51gap7xuo.jpg

Congratulations!

👍👍👍
  • Clarification: am I allowed to count Majel Barrett's "Number One" as an Una variant?
    Clarification: am I allowed to count Majel Barrett's "Number One" as an Una variant?

She has before. Clarification for this Event would be nice.
  • Majel Barrett Number One and Rebecca Romijn Number One/Una cards all have the "number_one" hidden trait, so they should all count.
  • Clarification: am I allowed to count Majel Barrett's "Number One" as an Una variant?

It certainly would. We also need clarification for whether variants of April, Chapel, Pike, Spock, & Uhura count as SNW variants, since all of those characters are in SNW.
    Clarification: am I allowed to count Majel Barrett's "Number One" as an Una variant?

It certainly would. We also need clarification for whether variants of April, Chapel, Pike, Spock, & Uhura count as SNW variants, since all of those characters are in SNW.

That might be looked at slightly differently, though. Una variants would likely count because she is specifically Event Crew. The others are Crew that appear on SNW, but ONLY the SNW versions likely count. Since that is the specific factor being looked at. The SNW Hidden Trait, versus Una variants having the "Number_One" Hidden Trait.

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or recognize that Nancy is not Shan and is not going to respond to every question. So use a third party tool that has all these answers now rather than waiting days to not get an answer.
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Or recognize that Nancy is not Shan and is not going to respond to every question. So use a third party tool that has all these answers now rather than waiting days to not get an answer.

Would a third party tool verify for sure who is and is not Event Bonus?

Asking because I really do not know. I know they do a lot of stuff.
  • AviTrek wrote: »

There may have been rare occasions when they hand-coded it, but my experience since becoming aware of hidden traits has been that they do indeed determine event bonuses. Here's the list from datacore of everybody who's SNW crew:

https://datacore.app/?search=trait:snw

That might be looked at slightly differently, though. Una variants would likely count because she is specifically Event Crew. The others are Crew that appear on SNW, but ONLY the SNW versions likely count. Since that is the specific factor being looked at. The SNW Hidden Trait, versus Una variants having the "Number_One" Hidden Trait.

What's probably most potentially confusing is that even versions of Pike and Spock played by the same actors don't count if they're from Disco S2.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

Yes. The event bonus details are stored in the game data they read. I think there is an issue around skirmish hybrids if I remember correctly because the game doesn't show the details until phase 2. But for other events they get the data from the game. So it's even more accurate than anything Nancy/Shan would say because it will reflect what the game will do including taking into account crew that might be mislabeled.
    @weakinteraction
    Thanks for the link.
    @weakinteraction
    Thanks for the link.

DataCore is very helpful!
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shared crew up and running, maybe she should hit sickbay first for the jaundice.

I might be using the 4* more often as shared crew, those quipment bonuses make her superb.

This is one of the better things with Quipment, reinvigorating the use of 4* event crew.

Next week will be April, or possibly Chapel.

ozqb7z4r9rza.jpg
    Shared crew up and running, maybe she should hit sickbay first for the jaundice.

I might be using the 4* more often as shared crew, those quipment bonuses make her superb.

This is one of the better things with Quipment, reinvigorating the use of 4* event crew.

Next week will be April, or possibly Chapel.

ozqb7z4r9rza.jpg

I am sharing First Officer Una. I opened three Slots in time.

z57wb1yautws.png
    v5t3olsja4i0.png

Lady Audrey Chapel is ready with three Slots for next week.

tchpao39yu21.png
    Do the bonuses share? I thought only base numbers were shared?