Home The Bridge

Event Discussion: Temporal Discord - 2023-12-28

2»

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the bonuses share? I thought only base numbers were shared?

Why would they not? They work everywhere else. Surely they would not do a shenanigans.....

-_
    _
    _
    _

Glad to see that the game is at least consistent. Starting to have 95%+ Shuttles fail.....
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

The increased amount is showing on the returning Shuttles. Do not know if that means it is actually applying or not, though.

tt827ph5ppcb.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to know.
    Una? More like "QUADRA".

Second Four-Seater that is all Una Chin-Riley.

vvnemsxf0un7.png
    kdc2fjk2kptc.png
    Noticed this on signing in a bit ago. Does this technically mean the offer can be bought a total of nine times?

afgofhpyi3y9.png
    xu9dgstu2n92.png
    8mswl3cwgluy.png

• Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
    bonuses share
    edited December 2023
    Shared crew up and running, maybe she should hit sickbay first for the jaundice.

I might be using the 4* more often as shared crew, those quipment bonuses make her superb.

This is one of the better things with Quipment, reinvigorating the use of 4* event crew.

Next week will be April, or possibly Chapel.

I am sharing First Officer Una. I opened three Slots in time.

Lady Audrey Chapel is ready with three Slots for next week.

Is more than one (definitely 3) quipment really necessary though?

From my experience, adding a quip to a gold virtually is enough for 1 shuttle by itself

And if you have Lt Spock, then that is the crew to use, not Chapel as he is top Voyager & featured
    Shared crew up and running, maybe she should hit sickbay first for the jaundice.

I might be using the 4* more often as shared crew, those quipment bonuses make her superb.

This is one of the better things with Quipment, reinvigorating the use of 4* event crew.

From my experience, adding a quip to a gold virtually is enough for 1 shuttle by itself

And if you have Lt Spock, then that is the crew to use, not Chapel as he is top Voyager & featured

I forgot there was a second 5 🌟. His first slot will be open in a couple hours.

weunqqgt98pl.png
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

weunqqgt98pl.png

You realize every Strange New Worlds character and every crew with Explorer trait are the same bonus? You don't need to be matching the exact crew.
    AviTrek wrote: »

weunqqgt98pl.png

You realize every Strange New Worlds character and every crew with Explorer trait are the same bonus? You don't need to be matching the exact crew.

No, I did not realize. Since Event specific Crew are usually a higher bonus than the Crew that are not specific to that Week's Event. When did they change it?
    f533eml2s9tp.png
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

weunqqgt98pl.png

No, I did not realize. Since Event specific Crew are usually a higher bonus than the Crew that are not specific to that Week's Event. When did they change it?

This has been the way it's worked since events started. The specific event variant is high bonus. Variants of the event crew are the same low bonus as trait match crew.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    f533eml2s9tp.png

Event crew means that specific variant.

See that Chapel, Spock, and Uhura are listed as small bonus in the same list with SNW and Explorer.

weunqqgt98pl.png

This has been the way it's worked since events started. The specific event variant is high bonus. Variants of the event crew are the same low bonus as trait match crew.

Which is NOT what is happening. Lt. Commander Spock IS Event Specific Crew, and is the HIGHER Bonus.
    f533eml2s9tp.png

Event crew means that specific variant.

See that Chapel, Spock, and Uhura are listed as small bonus in the same list with SNW and Explorer.

See that Lt. Commander Spock is listed as Event Crew in the Announcement of the Event.....
  • weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    Massive slow down at the end yet again. Pretty sure it cost me a copy of Una on one account. (I was going close to the wire but had family round earlier in the day so couldn't help it.)

weunqqgt98pl.png

Not to drudge up old arguments, but this was the point I was trying to make with new crew Una.

I'm able to send out 10+ shuttles & still be able to send out more if I want to because there are so many event crew.

edited January 6

weunqqgt98pl.png

Not to drudge up old arguments, but this was the point I was trying to make with new crew Una.

I'm able to send out 10+ shuttles & still be able to send out more if I want to because there are so many event crew.

I think my kickstart "wave" was twelve because of I only had twelve speed ups. Lowest %, IIRC, was 97% or 98%.

Definitely a good Bonus Pool this time. That long ago decision I made to use the "sixth" copy of Pathfinder Uhura I ended up with somehow to do a second one of her paid off this week. Both are Immortalized, and filling Seats several times. Sometimes riding the same Shuttle.