Home The Bridge
Options

Max Voyage time?

Is there a time limit for voyagers? I have one with over 3 days, and I thought there was a limit number of dilemmas.
Capt_Locutus
FORGET IT! Resistance IS futile!

Comments

• Options
    edited March 4
    Once you run out of dilemmas, the game does weird things and you may get stuck. I'm not sure it was ever fixed either.

Correction, it looks like there's an 80% chance of it being fixed.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you run out of dilemmas, the game does weird things and you may get stuck. I'm not sure it was ever fixed either.

Correction, it looks like there's an 80% chance of it being fixed.

That is in reference to the other stuck voyage issue.

Once you run out of dilemmas you'll still be stuck.

There are 41 total dilemmas. So theoretically you could last 82 hours. But for all the two and three part dilemmas you could answer and block getting the latter parts. That will cut your total length down to possibly 68 hours. But it depends on how you answered all those dilemmas to know the exact max time.
  • Options
    Quick update: I got stuck and had to send a ticket to support...
    Capt_Locutus
    FORGET IT! Resistance IS futile!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 5
    For future, there was 5 new dilemmas. That would be a max voyage of 82 hours if the 2 parters and 3 parters are chosen so not to be skipped. Need to keep track on what you do for the two parters and three parters.

Once you hit the last dilemma, return. If you go on to the next two hour mark you will ge stuck. If you run out of antimatter you will get stuck.

I hope if WRG ever gives an ending to the voyage they let us know when that ending occurs. They have a choice to either end with the last dilemma, or end at the next two hour mark.