Home The Bridge
Options

Better UI needed in the Continuum screen

edited March 18 in The Bridge
Hi all. I think two more changes need to be implemented to the crew selection screen. The text often doesn't fit the spaces allocated to crew skills. In many cases, the labels are so messed up I have to exit Continuum and look up a crew just to be able to read all of the numerical ratings. There's enough room on that row to spread out those skills. The other suggestion would be to set "Combined Skills" as the default in the Continuum's crew selection screen. I doubt anyone will be using the other two options very often in this context.

bdisu5poif59.png

Comments

• Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    The skill UI needs to be looked at everywhere. Most of them weren't designed for 4 digit stats. And continuum has made that too common.

Absolutely! No question about that. It's a pain.

• Options
    It is becoming very tiresome to click so many times to get into the conti. Right now, cannot switch between missions without going all the way out to main screen. Posted this before, but the conti really needs this (...) to allow you to move between missions, levels without having to start over at main screen.

YES! :)

• Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Also, if you pay dil to reset your rewards there is no way to see which mission is complete because everything stays at 3*. Looking at my achievement, I think I missed a node last week. And I was constantly clicking through every mission to try and be sure I hadn't missed something.

Yep, that's another PITA. I agree 100%.
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, I'm pushing this request to the team. Tomorrow We're meeting and we will discuss this approach, I'll keep you posted!
    LLAP
  • Options
    Awesome. Thanks!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted about this back in November and nothing but crickets, hopefully this gets more visibility.

Things like this make me believe that nobody who works on this game actually plays it.

Been saying that for 7 years now ;)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.