Home The Bridge

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I know this forum isn't nearly as active as it once was -- but has anybody on the staff seen this thread in the Engineering Room?

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/21225/wide-spread-visual-glitches-in-the-game

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Ship battles taking forever to load since the last update- a skirmish set takes 2 minutes instead of 1 as a result. Anyone else seeing similar?
  • Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arnie wrote: »
    Ship battles taking forever to load since the last update- a skirmish set takes 2 minutes instead of 1 as a result. Anyone else seeing similar?

Yep, but not consistently.
  • weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to give some kudos for the writing on this one, I really enjoyed the proliferation of Borg Queens in the different options at the phase change.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another skirmish event, another string of slow performance and errors at the end.
  • [TLA]  84wb[TLA] 84wb ✭✭✭
    Ha, yes. 1hr to go and the "unusually high load" error appears.
    But no worries, as "we are working on this problem" .. for additional ages.
    In the meantime, just "try again later" .. i.e. after the event has ended.
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 15
    Same issues as usually seem to happen during skirmishes. Especially on the final day.

Prevented me from placing within top 1500. Again.

Skirmishes used to be my favourite event type, but with all these problems causing me to not be able to get the gold crew multiple times now, I'm beginning to hate them.

ETA: screenshots

niy314fjrwzp.jpg
    iue3oynklo3c.jpg
    5lrwnt8re6ux.jpg
    a537wvithpvw.jpg
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    IceCat wrote: »
    Same issues as usually seem to happen during skirmishes. Especially on the final day.

Skirmishes used to be my favourite event type, but with all these problems causing me to not be able to get the gold crew multiple times now, I'm beginning to hate them.

niy314fjrwzp.jpg
    iue3oynklo3c.jpg
    5lrwnt8re6ux.jpg
    a537wvithpvw.jpg

I also got the phase has ended message. I was trying to hit 1500 also.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

niy314fjrwzp.jpg
    iue3oynklo3c.jpg
    5lrwnt8re6ux.jpg
    a537wvithpvw.jpg

@STT_Community

PLEASE make sure Ice's concerns are addressed and resolved quickly this time.

Ice is not the only one watching to see if there is a repeat of the previous neglect. Especially after promises were made it was being addressed.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭

niy314fjrwzp.jpg
    iue3oynklo3c.jpg
    5lrwnt8re6ux.jpg
    a537wvithpvw.jpg

I also got the phase has ended message. I was trying to hit 1500 also.

I was getting those messages throughout the event too. Including mid battle.

niy314fjrwzp.jpg
    iue3oynklo3c.jpg
    5lrwnt8re6ux.jpg
    a537wvithpvw.jpg

@STT_Community

PLEASE make sure Ice's concerns are addressed and resolved quickly this time.

Ice is not the only one watching to see if there is a repeat of the previous neglect. Especially after promises were made it was being addressed.

Considering it was these exact issues during a skirmish event that led to my initial concerns/issues, I'm not very confident. They are still a problem months later.

For what it's worth, I did finally receive the crew (Maab) I lost out on/was promised months ago. However, I have yet to receive the other parts of the compensation (Suus Mahna T'Pol) that I couldn't complete because of that missing crew yet.

And those missing items were the most important part that I was concerned about. Not the tier 5, one off character that is next to useless to me on my roster. But the tier 2 main cast crew at 3/5 that I was planning on immortalising.

So, while progress is being made, I'm still having to push to get what is fair and was promised. One step forward, two steps back.

It remains to be seen if Worst Contact Riker from this event will be given as compensation, but I'm not holding my breath 😕