Home The Bridge
Options

Tomorrow's campaign?

Has anybody heard what tomorrow's campaign Will be? I've been looking and I haven't been able to find where it was announced.

Best Answer

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You haven't missed anything; it hasn't been announced. The whole thing has likely just been missed, especially given the problems with the latest update.

Given the theme of the Mega that's starting up, and the crew that is showing up on the Big Book (I won't link directly, as it is a spoiler), it's safe to say it's an animated themed campaign.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)

Answers

• Options
    Can anybody give me a heads up?
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, on our Calendar we have scheduled to publish campaign details tomorrow. In fact we did some re-scheduling due to the fixes and client push from last week. We're aware that you prefer these announcements one week ahead, but we hope you understand that this was a specific event. We will remain to post Campaign Notes one week ahead as always. LLAP
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Ok just remember to not make Corrupted Badgey for the Premium Track. You did it last year.

My suggestion is Chief Medical Officer Tendi. I have no ulterior motive for doing this.

But, there might be GOOD reasons to suspect Corrupted Badgey being the existing Legendary, IF they are going for a theme. Hopefully, they will take into consideration that he is repeat. And go another way.

Tendi is a GOOD option for an Animated Crew. Any Tendi is going to have some usefulness and coverage.

I'm still opening Quipment Slots on CMO Tendi.

acthwi8lzl1k.png

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok just remember to not make Corrupted Badgey for the Premium Track. You did it last year.

My suggestion is Chief Medical Officer Tendi. I have no ulterior motive for doing this.

No, don’t listen to him; he has an ulterior motive, I can sense it! Colonel Kira would be so much better.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »

No, don’t listen to him; he has an ulterior motive, I can sense it! Colonel Kira would be so much better.

I'm afraid what they are going to hear is "We want Shinzon."

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like we're getting Badgey again.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Looks like we're getting Badgey again.

Let's hope they change it quickly.
  • Options
    -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    CMO Tendi was a Mega exactly one year ago.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm afraid what they are going to hear is "We want Shinzon."

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Hey at least a bunch of people could finish and freeze him....
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this is not ideal. I still have my second Corrupted Badgey from a year ago to level.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this is not ideal. I still have my second Corrupted Badgey from a year ago to level.

Me too. I really hope they change this with it been the 2nd time in a campaign. @STT Community
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    -:- AZ689 wrote: »
    CMO Tendi was a Mega exactly one year ago.

She was an event reward.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Coming to find out this was kind of a crappy campaign once again we have corrupted badgie which we just had not that long ago. They could have at least moved him down to the other spot so that we could have chosen a different card other than him. Now as it stands we're stuck with him. And then we have to pick and choose whether or not we want the the new one or some other character. The develop developers didn't exactly think that one through did they?
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just make them begolds for the nearly impossible to obtain Gauntlet and Voyages exclusive crew rewards released in the last year.
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    The campaign offer in the webstore shows Kira, not Corrupted Badgy. Maybe the game hasn't been updated ?
  • Options
    They have since removed the purchase new campaign option from the webstore
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Communication shows the reward will be update at the next server update.
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    0wpw3psllkdz.jpg
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    xq2bnegw8nrw.jpeg
  • Options
    I showed corrupted badge Evie suit Rutherford and the silver badgey but now I don't even see the option to buy the the bundle in the web store anymore but when I go and look at the campaign list it still shows corrupted badgie so I don't know what's going on
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of both worlds. Thanks @STT Community . Claim has been changed to Kira. but if you want Badgey (I don't as I have two already) you can submit a ticket and they will swap claimed Kira's for Badgey's.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is interesting how quickly they respond when money is involved. But try to get a simple answer to a simple question and they ignore the thread.
  • Options
    It is interesting how quickly they respond when money is involved. But try to get a simple answer to a simple question and they ignore the thread.

Greetings Captains, the quick response is also correlated due to the nature of the problem (offering Corrupted Badge again back in October) and most of our Captains providing feedback extremely quick. We don't ignore any topics or threads, we do our best to keep your gaming experience excellent. LLAP
  • Options

Shouldn't it be quickly when money is involved? If people want to pay for things then value is important and a business should recognize that. Fixing something quickly to give appropriate levels of value is important.
  • Options
    Maybe it's time for all the Crew Rewards in the Campaign to be Directed Beholds/BeGolds?

• Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭

Greetings Captains, the quick response is also correlated due to the nature of the problem (offering Corrupted Badge again back in October) and most of our Captains providing feedback extremely quick. We don't ignore any topics or threads, we do our best to keep your gaming experience excellent. LLAP

You DO seem to ignore any topics or threads that involve us asking questions. Or at least you don't answer the questions, or respond in any way, so you can't blame us for assuming that you're ignoring us.
  • Options
    ChaosChild wrote: »

You DO seem to ignore any topics or threads that involve us asking questions. Or at least you don't answer the questions, or respond in any way, so you can't blame us for assuming that you're ignoring us.

Apologies Captain, It's never our intention. If we can answer any of your questions, we will always be glad to help. LLAP