Home The Bridge

Comments

• Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry, but we're getting Corrupted Badgey as a campaign reward for a SECOND time?!
    @STT Community please look into this. I realise he fits in to the theme what with Goodgey but I already have him immortalized from the event & another 4* FE from the campaign. I certainly do not want another

Can I suggest swapping with Colonel Kira Nerys?

Agree…..I also certainly don’t need another copy. Colonel Kira Nerys would a great replacement.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 16
    Corrupted Badgey was campaigns crew only 6? months ago.
    That’s really annoying, imho. :/
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Greetings captains, we're taking this feedback into consideration nd some changes will be implemented with our next server deploy. LLAP
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings captains, we're taking this feedback into consideration nd some changes will be implemented with our next server deploy. LLAP

This is now the second time this has happened, with a crew being featured in a campaign for the second time. Is there not a list maintained that the Devs and/or QC can refer to before deciding on crew, so that it isn't up to players to catch this sort of thing? Here, players have already done the legwork for you: https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Campaigns
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oddly, I don't see a new Crew in the Animated Mixed Behold.

But, I think everyone everyone is asking for in the Campaign might be in it.....

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    1ah8688ck2mw.png
    ot2i2udqxw2i.png
    45hkjkkmce8m.png
    3t6378yes580.png
    5r6n02k91lmo.png
    zx6sntu6t037.png
    c66imjj14upq.png
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    I dont see any new crew in the animated behold list at all, so I haven't done any pulls yet.
  • Options
    edited April 16
    SILIK wrote: »
    I dont see any new crew in the animated behold list at all, so I haven't done any pulls yet.

I did not either. The BB does not have one for this week, either.

Next Tuesday might be a bloodbath, though.

EDIT: IIRC, new Crew in a Mixed Behold list are usually at the top of their Rarity? I know Colonel Kira and Bat'Leth Mariner are existing.