Home The Bridge

Comments

• Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry, but we're getting Corrupted Badgey as a campaign reward for a SECOND time?!
    @STT Community please look into this. I realise he fits in to the theme what with Goodgey but I already have him immortalized from the event & another 4* FE from the campaign. I certainly do not want another

Can I suggest swapping with Colonel Kira Nerys?

Agree…..I also certainly don’t need another copy. Colonel Kira Nerys would a great replacement.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 16
    Corrupted Badgey was campaigns crew only 6? months ago.
    That’s really annoying, imho. :/
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Greetings captains, we're taking this feedback into consideration nd some changes will be implemented with our next server deploy. LLAP
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings captains, we're taking this feedback into consideration nd some changes will be implemented with our next server deploy. LLAP

This is now the second time this has happened, with a crew being featured in a campaign for the second time. Is there not a list maintained that the Devs and/or QC can refer to before deciding on crew, so that it isn't up to players to catch this sort of thing? Here, players have already done the legwork for you: https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Campaigns
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oddly, I don't see a new Crew in the Animated Mixed Behold.

But, I think everyone everyone is asking for in the Campaign might be in it.....

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    1ah8688ck2mw.png
    ot2i2udqxw2i.png
    45hkjkkmce8m.png
    3t6378yes580.png
    5r6n02k91lmo.png
    zx6sntu6t037.png
    c66imjj14upq.png
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    I dont see any new crew in the animated behold list at all, so I haven't done any pulls yet.
  • Options
    edited April 16
    SILIK wrote: »
    I dont see any new crew in the animated behold list at all, so I haven't done any pulls yet.

I did not either. The BB does not have one for this week, either.

Next Tuesday might be a bloodbath, though.

EDIT: IIRC, new Crew in a Mixed Behold list are usually at the top of their Rarity? I know Colonel Kira and Bat'Leth Mariner are existing.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're in the last week of this campaign, which means the next campaign is about to begin. Just so everyone is aware of past campaign history, the timing of this campaign has generally been either a May Asian & Pacific Islanders theme or a June LGBTIQA+ theme. So here are the existing cards you shouldn't re-use: Jett Reno, Temporally Detained Jett Reno, Professor Sato, Lenara Kahn, Pah-wraith Keiko, Desert Philippa Georgiou, Lieutenant Ogawa, EDF Adira, or Tribble Sulu. The player base stands ready to assist. :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1503 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)