Home The Bridge
Options

Thank you.

PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
I've been pretty critical of DB in the past, but I wanted to take a moment to thank them for the follow through they have done on a number of player requests. Specifically this event and some of the characters added which have been on mine and others lists (as well as the forum list).

Some other adjustments like the $10 1/4 event offer, which I hope will stick around, is something that I welcome as well. It demonstrates catering more to the smaller spenders than just only going after the whales.

Though still limited in scope, the timely addition of the starbase rooms as many fleets were running out of places to upgrade shows an effort.

Now, there's a lot still to be addressed, but that's not my point this time.

Thank you for the good things that you have delivered, not just ones that I personally wanted, but those I saw my fleetmates and other forum goers requesting.

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    I've been pretty critical of DB in the past, but I wanted to take a moment to thank them for the follow through they have done on a number of player requests. Specifically this event and some of the characters added which have been on mine and others lists (as well as the forum list).

Some other adjustments like the $10 1/4 event offer, which I hope will stick around, is something that I welcome as well. It demonstrates catering more to the smaller spenders than just only going after the whales.

Though still limited in scope, the timely addition of the starbase rooms as many fleets were running out of places to upgrade shows an effort.

Now, there's a lot still to be addressed, but that's not my point this time.

Thank you for the good things that you have delivered, not just ones that I personally wanted, but those I saw my fleetmates and other forum goers requesting.

+87 on the new Single Star $10 deal for the new 4* in the Event. Keep that up, DB!!!!!

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Agreed on all counts, but particularly this one.

Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just happy that for the first time since the filter was updated that I can finally be This Sisko1 in the game again! I had to be The Sisko1 since F and This would be blocked in game if paired next to each other
  • Options
    Here's to hoping that the $10 offer sticks around for future events.

It'd be a buy if it was a character I liked.

It'd be an almost sure thing if it was a character I liked AND was offered on Thurs/Fri of an event...
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I like that DB is listening to the players. I hope this continues and we have a Jeffrey Combs event and a pet event.
    Let’s fly!