Home The Bridge

Community Pull Results

How did the 10x community rewards go down for everyone?

Mine was surprisingly good - got a 2nd star for Rianna Mayweather and FF'd Niners Rom through mine in beholds. Anyone else have any luck?

Comments

• I fully fused (and immortalized) Dr Crusher, so I'm happy.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Honors. Lot of Duplicates with more than 425 crew to pull from; I got duplicates for immortalized. One third star saves 4500 honors. So basically honors
  • dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terrible. Two rescuer tuckers, Hockey Kim - both airlocked. Vash and Castillo, already at 3 stars - airlocked. A 4* behold with a choice of Janeway (already FF), Holonovel Doc (already FF), and Niners Kira -- selected and airlocked.

The only thing I kept from the pack were the ship schematics.
  • I haven't pulled yet, but if I read the stories here, I think today might not be a good day to pull.
  • I got a choice of 2nd star on Arachnia Janeway or Ushaan Archer, or a new Duelist Torres. Took the 2nd on Janeway, as I imagine she'll be more useful in upcoming events. Also I never really took to the Enterprise series.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I had one schematic, one four star behold that I had everybody already ff, one five star behold and I took a second star for delta Paris, the rest were threes that became Honor. I consider it a great pull and the price was right
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weyoun Clone 4. :-P
  • I got a behold and managed to fully fuse my Rianna which I'm really happy about. Once the event has finished I'm going to try to get her up to level 100 so I can complete One Future Ends on epic. It's been bugging me for ages!
  • 2nd star [of 5] for Wrathful Khan granted this is the first ever time I had a behold with a gold crew card from one of these community reward packs
  • Ogawa, Cretak, Donik, 2x Raquetball Bashir, Kor, and Lwaxana - all Honor... Prakesh and Defiant schems, and a 4* Behold with 2 already FF and 3rd was "I'm Wonderful" Mirror Archer. Chose Archer.
  • Lt. Valeris, whom I already have FFFE. Of the five 3* characters, only Mora was not already in my crew, and I have airlocked this character more times than you can shake a stick at. So, all crew were converted to honor points, and only the Bounty schemes will be put towards advancement. All the rest are simply replicator fuel.
  • T'rul, who I don't need, and generic blues I already have vaulted.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ogawa, Cretak, Donik, 2x Raquetball Bashir, Kor, and Lwaxana - all Honor... Prakesh and Defiant schems, and a 4* Behold with 2 already FF and 3rd was "I'm Wonderful" Mirror Archer. Chose Archer.

Sure it is not "I smelt it I dealt it" Archer

• CaptainUnderpantsCaptainUnderpants ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Here is mine. Both 3rd stars so a useful pull...

29guvs3w3kan.jpeg

PS. Love the new forum software where I can finally post pictures.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good pull.
    Got a 3rd star for lt.Valeris and new to me
    madam French seven 5*. (1/5)

Wife got a 2nd star for space suit trip :D
  • Got nothing, ok nines kira yawn, but I got a legendary behold on the basic pull 5×, and took Crell Moset :) I have always heard of a "chance" of legendary on the basic.... so now I have a better record on basic pulls then best chance packs :open_mouth:
  • Got nothing, ok nines kira yawn, but I got a legendary behold on the basic pull 5×, and took Crell Moset :) I have always heard of a "chance" of legendary on the basic.... so now I have a better record on basic pulls then best chance packs :open_mouth:

Yeah, I got Mirror Bashir from a 90k FC pack I bought purely to pass the daily mission for opening packs. Good times... but sure never to come again!
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I did alright this time, I ended up pulling a behold
    VzRQDVG.png
    I picked Tommy Gun Dixon. I feel like I have enough Picards now... (I also have Admiral Picard, Detective Dixon Hill, Enterprise-E Picard, Locutus and the 2 star version)
  • 2x 4* Beholds. Got 2nd Maquis Eddington & 4th Dixon Hill
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Bashir is in the standard credit / standard premium portals already ?

Congrats
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly nothing but honour and replicator fuel for me.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Pulled Mirror Phlox who was already FF and in roster. Airlocked everything.
  • Some 3 stars and a pretty crappy 4* behold - already had all 3 FF/FE....

so...I got a bunch of Honor points and 200 ship schematics.
  • Got Captain La Forge. More than happy! :)
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally finished my Intrepid class ship. And I got honour.

So overjoyed with my pull that I immediately purchased a 90k pull. I got nothing but I have nothing better to spend my credits on anyways.

DB needs to tell us what's happening next week. I feel like spending honour so my crew will feel shinier but I gotta be at least a little strategic about it.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Purple behold where I had all three choices FF already.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    DB needs to tell us what's happening next week. I feel like spending honour so my crew will feel shinier but I gotta be at least a little strategic about it.

If you're talking about the next upcoming weekend, the bonus crew should be anyone with the Augment trait.

As far as the week after that, it's difficult to tell... but for the final week of the mega event at least, I'd say it wouldn't be a bad idea to work on leveling up your strongest Vulcan crew, since it seems a very strong likelihood (from the title of the event, "A Logical Reaction") that Vulcans will be bonus that week, and we will probably get either Young Sarek or Michael Burnham.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror K'Ehleyr and Kal-if-fee Spock - neither crew I've put many levels on, but nor were either of them 4/4 yet, so I'm pleased enough.
  • Generic Premium 10x pack has led to endless honor fodder for a year now. Freaking no value