Home The Bridge

Community Pull Results

2»

Comments

• Second star on Mirror Garak in a behold, then a bunch of honour and replicator food.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror spock from a behold, takes him to 3/5* so happy
    DB: Do Better
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    One 4* Human Q, two 3* Tuvoks (but no Neelix, so my 2/4* Tuvix’s next star is still in a holding pattern), six 3* Honor fodder & some schematics for the Replicator.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Second star on Mirror Garak in a behold, then a bunch of honour and replicator food.

Okay, I hate you! :P

I need one last star to immortalise him, needed two until I added a citation last week.
  • Just ended up with Honour fodder. Was a freebie, so happy with that.
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    ikijj8mjrucu.jpeg
    All honor or replicator except Sela. Behold with a Immortalized & Niners Kira. If space wasn't an issue I would have kept Lursa.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Got my final Grand Proxy Nelix so can't complain.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a second star for Bashir, Julian Bashir. Other than that, I think it was all airlocks.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honors. Lot of Duplicates with more than 425 crew to pull from; I got duplicates for immortalized. One third star saves 4500 honors. So basically honors

Only about 300 to 325 crew to choose from. The premium portal packs have NOT been updated in a significant amount of time. From even before the Borg event, no new crew have been added to that loot table.
  • garnergarner ✭✭✭
    I got a purple behold, took Lily Sloan. Apart from that it was 5 blues for 500 honor, and 2 sets of 5* schematics and 2 sets of 4*.

On the whole, pretty good. Got someone over & above a 3*, but not on a crew I already own. She is sitting in the airlock and it might get opened either way.
  • I got an Apollo , 3rd star for Boxer Chakotay, 2nd star for SubCommander T'Pol, schematics for ships I am not using and the rest ended up as honor fodder.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    On my primary account is 100% airlock. No surprise since I have most 4* crew FF and there are only 7 4* crew that I don't have at all. On my second account I got G.I. Chakotay (which added a star to my existing one).
  • Crap for me. Mostly schematics.
    Perception is the thin dividing line between reality and fiction

Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 53×2★; 78×3★; 196×4★; 87×5★
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of mine was airlocked, but a 2nd star on Dancing Uhura and another Lursa was nice (my Duras sisters are still 3/4)...
  • I got Captain Proton Paris. He and everyone I got were already fused, so they ended up as honor points.
  • I got a behold with 2 people I already had FF/FE and Fencing Sulu, which was new. Also B'Etors and a Lursa (to get me my first Duras Sisters Star). Rest was basically all schematics. Not the worst but not super exciting.