Home The Bridge
Options

Does anyone has list of Voyage dilemmas and best responses

Is there a wiki place listing the dilemmas and rewards for choices.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    It is RNG.
  • Options
    I had a dilemma that was a real Kobiashi Maru. You are evacuating people from a space station that is spiraling down toward a populated planet. There isn't enough time to evacuate everyone on the station AND at the crash site. You may save only one group. Who do you save?

So many things flashed through my mind that I would do but the dilemma allowed only the two choices. Glad this is not real life.
  • Options
    Haven't had that one yet. Kind of awesome though!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I generally mash all the buttons at once to see what happens.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    RShell wrote: »
    I had a dilemma that was a real Kobiashi Maru. You are evacuating people from a space station that is spiraling down toward a populated planet. There isn't enough time to evacuate everyone on the station AND at the crash site. You may save only one group. Who do you save?

So many things flashed through my mind that I would do but the dilemma allowed only the two choices. Glad this is not real life.
    Hate that one. Only had it once and (yes I know it's a game) it was agonizing.
  • Options
    I'd reprogram the simulator so I could evacuate the station in time, then blow it up so it gets vaporized and doesn't pose a threat to the planet.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »

I get It every few days. Its written well, I'll grant DB that.

• Options

I'm glad I'm not the only one.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Meh, dilemma's are so off the wall and rewards generally so meaningless and not tied to your choices that I have exactly 0 emotional investment in any of them. "Eh, whack this button this time, 30 chrons, move on."
  • Options
    garnergarner ✭✭✭
    The rewards are random, but certain choices create the ability for the part 2 of the "story."
  • Options
    garner wrote: »
    The rewards are random, but certain choices create the ability for the part 2 of the "story."

That is why I asked? Is there a response that creates part two for certain dilemmas? Can we collate a list and answers.

We let weapon development then part two we get to use that tarpedo.
  • Options
    I had a part 3 yesterday and got Colonel Worf as 4* reward.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try a different choice each time. The buttons might as well say A or B.
  • Options
    garner wrote: »

That is why I asked? Is there a response that creates part two for certain dilemmas? Can we collate a list and answers.

We let weapon development then part two we get to use that tarpedo.

There are at least four dilemmas that have different options (out of 3) based on your choice on a previous dilemma. One of them is where you get to use that torpedo you are referring to. And does seem to have a higher chance of a better than 30/30 reward.
  • Options
    Is there a wiki place listing the dilemmas and rewards for choices.
    Thanks

anyone have a link to this wiki place? i don't see any section in the STT wiki.
  • Options
    With the dilemma of saving either the spacestation that's falling onto the planet below, or saving those on the planet. Take destroying the space station every time, worth more honour and chronitons - yes one's attempting to evacuate as many from the spacestation as possible, but some will die horribly. But the needs of the many [on the plant] outweigh the needs of the few [on the spacestation] or the one.

Doesn't make it easier of course for the bereaved families of those left on the spacestation but in some way they may draw at least some comfort that their loved ones died in order to save many more people down below.
  • Options
    Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    With the dilemma of saving either the spacestation that's falling onto the planet below, or saving those on the planet. Take destroying the space station every time,

I choose that too just on principle. The people in the space station knew the risk and made the choice to be there, poor people on the planet didn't have a choice to get beaned in the head by a small moon.

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the dilemma of saving either the spacestation that's falling onto the planet below, or saving those on the planet. Take destroying the space station every time, worth more honour and chronitons - yes one's attempting to evacuate as many from the spacestation as possible, but some will die horribly. But the needs of the many [on the plant] outweigh the needs of the few [on the spacestation] or the one.

Doesn't make it easier of course for the bereaved families of those left on the spacestation but in some way they may draw at least some comfort that their loved ones died in order to save many more people down below.

I've gotten better results from evacuating everyone from the spacestation. I initially tried the destroy space station, but have now gotten 3* and 4* crew with the higher honor/chrons by evacuating the whole station.
  • Options
    Reading this thread and the responses that the rewards are basically random, I can't help but think of #CalvinBall
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    With the dilemma of saving either the spacestation that's falling onto the planet below, or saving those on the planet. Take destroying the space station every time,

I choose that too just on principle. The people in the space station knew the risk and made the choice to be there, poor people on the planet didn't have a choice to get beaned in the head by a small moon.

That's no moon...latest?cb=20130424025909&path-prefix=en

The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the galaxy's future from itself since 22XX
  • Options
    {DD} Capt Jello{DD} Capt Jello ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    So, I spent the day creating a Dilemmas page on the Wiki with the experience of 62 dilemmas documented. You can go to the Voyages page under Dilemmas section and expand the list for a link to each Dilemma, or go to:
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Dilemmas

Please add to the list for the resolutions or rewards (or dilemmas) that are blank. There is more I’d like to adf as far as prereqs before seeing a dilemma, if the dilemma is common and comes early, or is a latecomer (>8 hours), etc.

I have verified multiple times on most of the Dilemmas as to what rewards are given (i put notes for multiples).
  • Options
    So, I spent the day creating a Dilemmas page on the Wiki with the experience of 62 dilemmas documented. You can go to the Voyages page under Dilemmas section and expand the list for a link to each Dilemma, or go to:
    https://stt.wiki.com/wiki/Dilemmas

Please add to the list for the resolutions or rewards (or dilemmas) that are blank. There is more I’d like to adf as far as prereqs before seeing a dilemma, if the dilemma is common and comes early, or is a latecomer (>8 hours), etc.

I have verified multiple times on most of the Dilemmas as to what rewards are given (i put notes for multiples).

Just an update to the link you posted. The correct link is https://stt.wiki/wiki/Voyages. Your work is very much appreciated!
  • Options
    Dinoss wrote: »
    Just an update to the link you posted. The correct link is https://stt.wiki/wiki/Voyages. Your work is very much appreciated!

Thank you. I’m typing from my phone so I probably screwed something up. It is a new Dilemmas page. This link should be correct:
  • Options
    Dinoss wrote: »

Thank you. I’m typing from my phone so I probably screwed something up. It is a new Dilemmas page. This link should be correct:

No problem at all. I also was using my phone and it got all botched up as well. Gonna have to get used to the new forum software.
  • Options
    eschesch ✭✭
    edited October 2017

Just checked out the Dilemmas page from my PC and the completeness and look of each entry is nice.

Here are a couple missing dilemmas that can be added by whoever. Not able to add them myself at this time. :(

iu6vei5v8k1a.png

k5yuilfqq7oa.png

• Options
    Thanks Esch. Added the info from the screenshots. Do you have the rrsulting choice resolution and rewards you received?

Anyone who submits screenshots of their dilemmas, i will add them to the wiki if you can’t. But please get the full text of the dilemma (most need to be scrolled down), a screenshot of your choice response, and what reward was given.

Also, I am purposely choosing other options when I see repeat dilemmas to fill in the wiki, even if i know i will get a lower reward... but on occasion like my last dilemma, i found the better reward (60/50/3* crew). I believe at this point that the rewards are static by choice, not RNG (unless its a schem or component choice, then its a random reward of that type.
  • Options
    I would recommend filtering out "Results" for 4 hr dilemma and greater.. as the 2 hrs commonly give 30/30/2* reguardless of choice.. yet at higher levels you start to see 3* /4* equipment and crew for "correct" choices.
  • Options
    The most interesting part of this thread is learning that people read the in-game text ;)
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    The most interesting part of this thread is learning that people read the in-game text ;)

When it has to do with rewards, i will read text. In the last 20-30 events, I coulnd’t yell you who, what, or why the events were happening. “Enter Event, continue, continue, play” is all I read. Same goes with shuttle missions.
  • Options
    There's in-game text? :cold_sweat:
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam