Home The Bridge
Options

Does anyone has list of Voyage dilemmas and best responses

Comments

• Options
    The Ladders and Chains one with the rogue Vorta -- Defend the Vorta against the Dominon this will often give a very good reward indeed, of high number of chronitons/honor points and often 4 star crew or alternately you may get ships schematics. This is a very good one to have
  • Options
    My fleet and I have done numerous dilemmas as well in Voyages have given the wiki website link, if there's any more missing we can add to your list so you can respectively add in wiki
    Thanks for doing the document
  • Options
    I would recommend filtering out "Results" for 4 hr dilemma and greater.. as the 2 hrs commonly give 30/30/2* reguardless of choice.. yet at higher levels you start to see 3* /4* equipment and crew for "correct" choices.

Wrong, I got a 2* component from a 2 hours dilemma once. Was not happy...
  • Options
    I would recommend filtering out "Results" for 4 hr dilemma and greater.. as the 2 hrs commonly give 30/30/2* reguardless of choice.. yet at higher levels you start to see 3* /4* equipment and crew for "correct" choices.

Wrong, I got a 2* component from a 2 hours dilemma once. Was not happy...

Wrong is a powerful word... i just said "commonly"
  • Options
    7c68aabccvnb.jpg
    dufetd3b4r21.jpg
    tried to update hte wiki... not sure if i did it right....

result of 600 NX01 Enterprise Schematics at 6 hr Dilemma
  • Options
    tried to update hte wiki... not sure if i did it right....

Looks good to me! I took out the comment part so that the table you started will show up. :-)

• Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    With the dilemma of saving either the spacestation that's falling onto the planet below, or saving those on the planet. Take destroying the space station every time, worth more honour and chronitons - yes one's attempting to evacuate as many from the spacestation as possible, but some will die horribly. But the needs of the many [on the plant] outweigh the needs of the few [on the spacestation] or the one.

Doesn't make it easier of course for the bereaved families of those left on the spacestation but in some way they may draw at least some comfort that their loved ones died in order to save many more people down below.

I've gotten better results from evacuating everyone from the spacestation. I initially tried the destroy space station, but have now gotten 3* and 4* crew with the higher honor/chrons by evacuating the whole station.

It seems random to me. I just got this one again and I chose Evacuate the Station. I got 100 honor, 75 chronitons, and 4* Danara Pel. That doesn’t match what is on the wiki.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    With the dilemma of saving either the spacestation that's falling onto the planet below, or saving those on the planet. Take destroying the space station every time, worth more honour and chronitons - yes one's attempting to evacuate as many from the spacestation as possible, but some will die horribly. But the needs of the many [on the plant] outweigh the needs of the few [on the spacestation] or the one.

Doesn't make it easier of course for the bereaved families of those left on the spacestation but in some way they may draw at least some comfort that their loved ones died in order to save many more people down below.

I've gotten better results from evacuating everyone from the spacestation. I initially tried the destroy space station, but have now gotten 3* and 4* crew with the higher honor/chrons by evacuating the whole station.

It seems random to me. I just got this one again and I chose Evacuate the Station. I got 100 honor, 75 chronitons, and 4* Danara Pel. That doesn’t match what is on the wiki.

First, I'm not sure which Dilemma you both are speaking of. I try to do a search for "space station" or "evacuate" or "falling" and can't seem to figure out which one you guys are talking about. Please, if you have a screenshot, or at least know the name, say it when you're referring to a Dilemma.

Second, I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I see that your rewards match AviTrek's. Avi said "gotten 3* and 4* crew with higher honor/chrons by evacuating the whole station". You just stated "I chose Evacuate the Station and got 100 honor/75 chrons/4* crew". If it doesn't match the Wiki, again, I can't figure out what Dilemma you're referring to.

Also, as you know, stating "It seems random to me" is not a justification in STT for solid facts and stats. I've put the whole Dilemma page together based on 70+ of my own encounters. Of those 70, I have had many duplicate dilemmas, and the rewards match the choice I make every time. Since I've put the page together, I have had another 8 dilemmas and on the large rewards listed on the Wiki, I received the same reward by choosing the same option. I am 99% certain the rewards are fixed. There is no 100% with DB, and I'm also waiting for anyone to state any discrepancies with the rewards shown on the Wiki. You are stating there is, but it is with a Dilemma I have not seen (nor can find on the Wiki). Help me help the Wiki. :wink:
  • Options
    First, I'm not sure which Dilemma you both are speaking of. I try to do a search for "space station" or "evacuate" or "falling" and can't seem to figure out which one you guys are talking about. Please, if you have a screenshot, or at least know the name, say it when you're referring to a Dilemma.

The dilemma is called "Where Earth meets the sky"
    it needs to be captured for the Wiki.. but essentially
    "A collision with an inbound freighter sent a Cardassian orbital station spiraling towards the planet below. Many civilians are still trapped on board, and many more wait on the planet's surface. Should I continue evacuating those trapped on the station, or destroy it before the impact ends more lives on the planet."
    Option 1:Evacuate the station for as long as possible, allowing it to crash.
    Option 2:Destroy the station before it can impact the planet's surface.

Generally I have had GOOD results with 4* crew/100honor/75 or 100 chrons reward by choosing option 1.
    as soon as it occurs again, we will add it to the wiki (1.32)
  • Options

Thanks for the name. I have not seen that one yet. Is that the actual text of the mission with the options? If so, I can add it. If you're not sure or you're paraphrasing, then we can wait until a screener comes along.

And again, I'm puzzled at Captain Durf's statement of "That doesn’t match what is on the wiki" since there is noting for Where Earth Meets the Sky. :neutral:

• Options
    My bad. I just went to the wiki again and selected Where Earth Meets Sky from the list. It jumped down the page and now I realized that it’s a header with a message, followed by a second header. I thought that was the content for Where Earth Meets The Sky, but it’s the next dilemma Winters Sky, and they are pushed together to look like one section.

I thought I captured the screen, but I don’t see it in my photos. I’ll grab it next time.
  • Options
    My bad. I just went to the wiki again and selected Where Earth Meets Sky from the list. It jumped down the page and now I realized that it’s a header with a message, followed by a second header. I thought that was the content for Where Earth Meets The Sky, but it’s the next dilemma Winters Sky, and they are pushed together to look like one section.

I thought I captured the screen, but I don’t see it in my photos. I’ll grab it next time.

Ah, makes sense now. I didn't like the non-separated headers on the Wiki page, but figured they should all be filled properly with data some point soon, so it wouldn't make a difference.
  • Options
    How do you guys want to handle conflicting results? For example, I just had Blood Red Sky and chose option 2, but I got 100 honor, 75 chrons, and 5 gold replicator rations instead of the 4* crew indicated on the wiki. It could be that it was a 6 hour dilemma and the crew only appears as a reward later, but since we're not tracking the time, I'm not sure.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options

Thanks for the name. I have not seen that one yet. Is that the actual text of the mission with the options? If so, I can add it. If you're not sure or you're paraphrasing, then we can wait until a screener comes along.

And again, I'm puzzled at Captain Durf's statement of "That doesn’t match what is on the wiki" since there is noting for Where Earth Meets the Sky. :neutral:

yes "i think so".. i don't have a screenshot but typed it into my own records till the wiki was expanded... as i said if i run into it again ill screenshot and check for it.
  • Options
    [ISA] Raven[ISA] Raven ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Burden of Proof updated on Wiki... IT MAY be a part 2, although it doesn't say Part 2 as the text refers to a "wealthy Ardanan we once met..."
    reward was 50 honor/50chron /3* crew

please check my work on the wiki..
    qsmx6e4eonqh.jpg
    17i8ef1ig4db.jpg
  • Options
    eschesch ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Burden of Proof updated on Wiki... IT MAY be a part 2, although it doesn't say Part 2 as the text refers to a "wealthy Ardanan we once met..."

Yes, Burden of Proof is a follow up to Class Act.

So far these, six followup relationships have come up. I know most of the names don't mean anything to anyone unless you look them up, so this is just showing the work in progress behind the scenes.

vuz0b6wy1m7f.png

• Options
    RiniRini
    edited October 2017

I've seen that one, pre-wiki. The locked third option is something about passing on the information that the servant gave you (if you chose to defend the servant).

EDIT: Also, I don't believe that Choice B in Burden of Proof actually requires Choice A from Class Act. I'm going by memory, but I believe I had all three choices active... have to verify next time around.
  • Options
    Rini wrote: »

I've seen that one, pre-wiki. The locked third option is something about passing on the information that the servant gave you (if you chose to defend the servant).

EDIT: Also, I don't believe that Choice B in Burden of Proof actually requires Choice A from Class Act. I'm going by memory, but I believe I had all three choices active... have to verify next time around.

From what I recorded, Choice B is a generic "Arrest Suspect", so yeah, no dependency on the previous dilemma. But still got 600 schematics for it.

I think in general, the followup dilemmas are more rewarding, but still no discernible pattern among them.
  • Options
    DinossDinoss ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I noticed this one missing from the wiki. I chose the neutral option in part 1 (middle option)
    vrfbauy1xyvi.png
    Chose the first option and got 60/50/3*
    rsyookppp8qs.png
    jua73phnza7h.png
  • Options
    for completeness.. can you get the beginning text? its cut off.

• Options
    DinossDinoss ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Yea, no problem!
    yvfkgyf2y7v4.png

Here is to show that it was a neutral choice at the 2 hr mark:
    zn0fze5npkw8.png

• Options
    Dinoss wrote: »
    I noticed this one missing from the wiki. I chose the neutral option in part 1 (middle option)

Thanks... added the info to the Wiki. I am updating it with the remaining text info you just posted.
  • Options
    Just did Outstretched Talons and chose choice B. Wiki says 4* component, but I got 60 honor / 50 Chroniton / 3* Crew X1y8kq5.png?1
  • Options
    Skizzy wrote: »
    Just did Outstretched Talons and chose choice B. Wiki says 4* component, but I got 60 honor / 50 Chroniton / 3* Crew X1y8kq5.png?1

The wiki is just stating what people have gotten... choices probably just adjust the "reward table" you roll on.. thanks for adding your results
  • Options

The wiki is just stating what people have gotten... choices probably just adjust the "reward table" you roll on.. thanks for adding your results

You're right. I phrased that poorly. I was really just trying to say "add this" not "you're wrong."
  • Options

You're right. I phrased that poorly. I was really just trying to say "add this" not "you're wrong."

and i probably read it wrong too... that dang "but" in your sentence threw us both off :smiley:
  • Options
    Burnham, MichelleBurnham, Michelle ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    In the first dilemma I debated the Vedek, received 30 chrons, honor, and a 2* crew.

ndqbk27h6767.png

For this dilemma I chose option 3 and received 600 Borg sphere schematics.
  • Options
    Burnham, MichelleBurnham, Michelle ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Resolution

dqafosnkkyjp.png
  • Options
    Also these

a0nil02m4zkv.png

7xopr3sxyfhj.png
  • Options
    Thanks BelleAnna... when the Wiki is back up, I will fix up the Choice C text and add another instance of 600 schematics. Seems that option is a good one for chance of 600 random schematics. Comparing to other Dilemmas, one (or both) of the other options likely give 100 honor/75 chrons/4* crew.