Home Engineering Room
Options

Fleet member cannot join squad

Hey all, my brother is having issues joining a squad I'm a member of in our fleet. He's sent in a ticket but they're providing no help other than obvious restart the app stuff which he's clearly already tried just wondering if anyone might have experienced this and has something else to suggest.

We used to be in a squad together, we disbanded to join another one which I joined without issue but each time he accepts the invite it just does nothing. I can leave and join the squad without issue and he can make his own squad no problem, it's just him joining this particular squad that's an issue

Comments

• Options
    Squadrons can only have 5 members. So if you are the 5th member of the squadron, he will not be able to join.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a member with this problem. Essentially he was ghosted to another squad. Cs had to remove him so he could join. It was weird.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gib wrote: »
    Squadrons can only have 5 members. So if you are the 5th member of the squadron, he will not be able to join.

Squad only has 4 with me in it
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a member with this problem. Essentially he was ghosted to another squad. Cs had to remove him so he could join. It was weird.

That's helpful, thanks. I'll have him relay that info to CS
  • Options
    Disband ALL fleet squads und recreate afterwards = issue solved
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    I was the squad leader here. DB advised a refresh where id have to be kicked from the fleet from them to reset it.

Well ive been kicked from the fleet ok... but now i can't rejoin it. Bizarrely i cant even search for it.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    GAWA wrote: »
    I was the squad leader here. DB advised a refresh where id have to be kicked from the fleet from them to reset it.

Well ive been kicked from the fleet ok... but now i can't rejoin it. Bizarrely i cant even search for it.

Which is awful timing since we want this fixed before the event tomorrow? How do we accelerate this?
  • Options
    GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    Guys, apparently DB cannot fix this issue. Having a lack of starbase is noticeable :(

I think ill unfortunately have to find another fleet.

Glitchy game..
  • Options
    GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Its quite an insight into the size of the game not having a fleet at the moment. I get about 50 fleet invites per hour, though being level 66 probably sticks out a bit.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    GAWA wrote: »
    Its quite an insight into the size of the game not having a fleet at the moment. I get about 50 fleet invites per hour, though being level 66 probably sticks out a bit.

:( this is not fair Gawa.... Not impressed
  • Options
    I've filed a ticket as the fleet admiral to voice our collective dissatisfaction about the technical problem in the first place and the poor handling of it to date.