Home Engineering Room
Options

MED Bonus Node providing wrong Boost/VP - Gone to Ground Mission

Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in Engineering Room
The MED Bonus Node for the 3rd Mission „Gone to Ground“ is providing the wrong VP if you clear it with Mirror Crusher. You only get normal VP and no bonus. F.e. Instead of 2000 on epic you only get 1000, on Elite instead of 1000 VP you get only 500.

Please fix it fast. TY

osqb17a58pah.jpeg

EDIT: Seems its wrong for all Bonus crew, not just Mirror Crusher
•SSR Delta Flyers•

Comments

• Options
    Another captain just reported that the missing VP is not the same for everyone. They only got 750 instead of 2000 from that node on epic, while their fleet mate received only 500. Both used Mirror Crusher.
  • Options
    [RotP] Scoustar[RotP] Scoustar ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Hmmm... If it's the same for everyone it's still kind of fair, but if it differs from player to player then Support are gonna have a helluva lot of work to do after the holidays.

With incorrect event timer showing, and now faulty nodes I'm beginning to see why DB haven't bothered trying Expedition events for a long time.

I'd advise all captains to takes screenshots before, during and after trying the affected node, so DB can have as much info as possible before the poor guys in Support have even more work to do!
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are looking into this as well.
  • Options
    I'd suggest, from brief exploration, that the node itself is offering half reward.

Crit any other node on Gone to Ground and you'll receive double what you do on the MED.

• Options
    I posted a ticket with support at the start of event about this. In my case it was giving only 375 VP on any difficulty level.
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    r3gqip9xb96x.jpg

Same here...

DB just can't get it right....
  • Options
    On Epic i just received 375 using mirror phlox.. so even less than 1time bonus 5tzekbfhr16h.png
  • Options
    r3gqip9xb96x.jpg

Same here...

DB just can't get it right....

Same here. Always something isn’t it?

• Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I put in a ticket, too. It's cost me 3000 VP, so far.

Shan, will we get some retroactive VP when this is fixed? 😀
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mokvvnh43te9.png
  • Options
    Yeah I just tried it with Mirror Phlox too.

So... The node gives half the correct rewards.

Then... It gives no bonus to bonus crew, and double to event crew.

There... sorted. At least, problem identified, sorting is over to DB.

• Options
    From the Evidenz shown i would say the node is most likely set on the wrong level. Crusher gives 2x but on 250 VP. Thus mirror phlox 375 for 1.5.

Same for everyone, but worse for players with med bonus crew.
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Have seen the same thing and put in a ticket before checking forums. Epic gave 500 with Mirror Crusher, Elite gave 500 with her as well.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Just as a PSA: as has been stated, it appears to be game-wide, and thus affects everyone equally — so putting in a ticket is not only unnecessary, but also just adds to the ticket backlog that DB is working with.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Just as a PSA: as has been stated, it appears to be game-wide, and thus affects everyone equally — so putting in a ticket is not only unnecessary, but also just adds to the ticket backlog that DB is working with.

Actually id ticket it for sure. DB has shown in the past that often they will only compensate people who submit tickets for global issues.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, it's happening on that node to me too. Happens to all crushers I've used. It seems elite and epic are scoring as the normal difficulty node. This is what I get for not waiting till the last minute to participate. We had issues with the last expedition too.

Too bad I missed screenshotting mine. The conclusion total VP shot shows it off though.
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »

It affects everybody but not the same. Mirror Crusher looses 1500 VP, bonus crew 1250 and normal crew 750 VP. They better crew you have the harder it hits you.
    Also as the will fix this players that have used their tickets will ne at a disadvantage...
    They should start to think of a way how to clean such messes properly and without widespread ticketing.
  • Options
    I just got a whopping 375 points from Mirror Phlox on the Epic node, I didn't take a screenshot because I was so stunned by it.

I even double checked to make sure I wasn't on the Elite node, and I did in fact just clear the Epic node.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I just got a whopping 375 points from Mirror Phlox on the Epic node, I didn't take a screenshot because I was so stunned by it.

I even double checked to make sure I wasn't on the Elite node, and I did in fact just clear the Epic node.

I took a hit for the sake of data collection: Phlox fail, and total points for the mission where the other two nodes processed correctly.
    25kf8nij0vpr.png
    u3b9v51ccnxq.png
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    First a launch issue, now an incorrect node and bonus issues (I get the issue at all three levels of that node)... Lately, it seems there is always some issue. Quality control might be something to look at going forward.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    The last expedition even had issues too. I guess they get in a hurry pushing these out and overlook updating the paste from the copy/paste operations.
  • Options
    Any ETA on when this might be fixed?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep same for me too. csjmwammeedm.png
    866lr12t1m00.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    I don't really mind the bug being there, since everyone is affected.

My only worry is whether the fix will go live at the same time when tickets are reset, otherwise people who already played their tickets for the day would be in disadvantage over people who wait.
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    kvafy wrote: »

My only worry is whether the fix will go live at the same time when tickets are reset, otherwise people who already played their tickets for the day would be in disadvantage over people who wait.

Agreed. If they fix so that everyone is treated the same, that's OK. I've used all my tickets already so as not to be left behind. I've lost 10k VP to to this bug.
  • Options
    kvafy wrote: »

Agreed. If they fix so that everyone is treated the same, that's OK. I've used all my tickets already so as not to be left behind. I've lost 10k VP to to this bug.

Except Trista's point that it affects those with better crew more. Those that bought packs and got Crusher are getting penalized at least 2250 points per ticket. And those with other event med crew take a 1375 hit per ticket.
    This same group is also more likely to spend dil on tickets, and start earlier before the fix is in, both compounding the effects.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

Cross posted my previous with Shan's announcement, but the point is still valid. I understand not pushing a fix to "treat all equally". However, the point still stands that it does affect more severely though who purchased packs or crew and got Mirror Crusher, who is not available to those who did not spend, thus not punishing and not providing the full value to those making an investment with an expectation of a return.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Shan wrote: »

Cross posted my previous with Shan's announcement, but the point is still valid. I understand not pushing a fix to "treat all equally". However, the point still stands that it does affect more severely though who purchased packs or crew and got Mirror Crusher, who is not available to those who did not spend, thus not punishing and not providing the full value to those making an investment with an expectation of a return.

Sorry, as someone who bought a Bev pack before the event, I don't buy that argument at all. First of all, I noticed she works far better on the final mission than the other two, as the final one requires a higher skill level, plus she can also cover & crit the previous SCI node. But even if someone had planned to use her on that mission, it would be immediately obvious that she was not getting the max VP that she should have been getting there, so the smart move would have been to then use her on one of the other missions with MED instead. (I used Phlox there myself, after it became clear when reading the posts here on the forums that everybody was in the same boat on that node. And lots of folks had Mirror Phlox already, due to his usefulness in the Gauntlet.)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Hope_FHope_F ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    The six tickets compensation do not feel like compensation at all, but a lot of work we have to do in a shorter amount of time (on Christmas no less) if we want to finish with a high rank...

...I wish they would have left it with the honor at made it at least 3 tickets only...