Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage bugs are back

I had to put a ticket in the other day because I recalled a voyage, but when it got home (after a 3 1/2 hour return trip) it was failed. Earlier this week I also started getting random notifications again about voyages being low on antimatter even when they aren't. I just got another notification about being low on antimatter now and my voyage is in the middle of returning.

Comments

• Options
    {FH} Bones McCoy{FH} Bones McCoy ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I just submitted a ticket for a voyage bug of my own. After reaching the 2 hour mark and attempting to choose a response for the dilemma I couldn't. The sound effects were audible but none of my choices were accepted, so I was forced to close out the game & reopen it. After doing that I discovered the story had progressed beyond the dilemma but no rewards were given to me for it.

**Update** My voyages screen has now gone from 5kqz0yalu99n.jpg
    to cxxw1od9dra6.jpg

• Options
    After the 4 hour mark, my voyage went blank—no log, no amount of antimatter.
  • Options
    I just hit the 4 hour dilemma and my voyage went completely blank (log/rewards/AM counter), but the time is still running. Looks like it's a few things wrong they need to fix.
  • Options
    My voyage is bugged too, didn’t get a dilemma at 4 hours, and log is blank and can’t event tell him much dilithium I have left

k6acp0aj2b2b.png
    5uqeff7yuggr.png
  • Options
    My voyage is also bugged. Submitted a ticket through the game (on iOS).

Voyage timer is now just over 6hrs with no dilemma at the 6hr mark - but progress bar at the top looks like it is at around the 5 and 1/4 mark. Cannot see how much fuel remains nor accumulated rewards.

Unsure if I should recall or what...
  • Options
    i just recalled and I don’t see any rewards or logs.

We’ll see what happens when it gets back

xc76uwyf6wcz.png
  • Options
    My voyage is also borked, even after restart, on multiple devices. Android and Steam both show the same blank log.

And also, apparently I can't post screenshots of bugs because "I have to be around for a little while longer"? Seems inappropriate for this channel.
    "htt ps:// us. v-cdn .net/ 6030345/uploads/editor/ke/ kdck5k4oxymk. png"
  • Options
    Olivia q'AboOlivia q'Abo ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Add me in too. :(
    vkuorwmpu2sh.jpg
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was blank and approaching 8 hours, I recalled and exited and reentered the voyage and I can see the loot now.
  • Options
    Oh Shan, we discussed these issues last week. Santa is watching!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Also blank on my voyager. Should have a dilemma after 2 hours, but only black log.

UPDATES:
    After I recalled my ship, the log visible again. Sending it out again.
  • Options
    Recalling it, then logging out, and back in brought everything back. Still lost out on the dilemma and the 2 hours pretty much wasted before and now a 2 hour return though.
  • Options
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    Mine was blank and approaching 8 hours, I recalled and exited and reentered the voyage and I can see the loot now.

Same here, but the 8h dilemma didn t trigger, so i missed out on at least 30 chrons....
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    JugglesXPJugglesXP ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    vcgzp0c9kmd7.png
    Same thing here Voyages showing blank for everyone
  • Options
    My voyage passed the six hour mark, but there was no dilemma and no text, no antimatter totals and no loot are visible.
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I just got a response to my ticket and if you can believe it, the rep had the gall to blame ME for the problem saying that I should recall before antimatter drops below 200 to avoid failing on the way back home. Even though that's 100% a bug and DBs responsibility. And they claimed to have fixed it.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Particularly annoying as my voyage was at 14 hours, aiming for the 20 hour achievement. It's not that I'm worried about the Dilithium as I usually get that back reliably when I write a CS ticket (when it's not my fault obviously), but the loss of time getting this far hurts, as I have to do all this again. At least I was able to get the content of my voyage in a "forced" sped-up recall (I didn't want to wait another 6 hours for the borked voyage to return). I really hope I will be getting that 260 Dil from the sped-up recall as well.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Olivia q'AboOlivia q'Abo ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Darxide wrote: »
    I just got a response to my ticket and if you can believe it, the rep had the gall to blame ME for the problem saying that I should recall before antimatter drops below 200 to avoid failing on the way back home. Even though that's 100% a bug and DBs responsibility. And they claimed to have fixed it.

I didn't get a screen shot of mine before it went blank, but I had over 1000 AM, because I was deciding if I wanted to try for 6 hours or not. Some of their CS is really bad, but some of them are very good. Just random who you get. Just tell the one you have to escalate it to the next level if they can't/won't help.

Edit: I did get a screen shot of after I had to recall, log out, then back in to see anything. 1025 AM left.

1xmuntzolons.jpg
  • Options
    I had about 900 antimatter left about 9:45, figured I had about half an hour left. Went back at 10:15 to see the same blank screen that has been posted above. No log, no rewards, no antimatter value, nothing. Just the timer going up. Reloaded several times, same thing. Took this screenshot at about 10:40 when the timer was almost at 5hrs.

784hi9izndda.png

Now gone back to it again (11:20) to find everything's back but the voyage failed an hour ago. Annoying. If I'd seen that my antimatter was about to run out when I went to check at 10:15 I would've recalled, but faced with what's obviously a bugged out screen I left it, perhaps naively thinking that everything would be paused while the bug was sorted out.

qs7y5torb2kc.png
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Does anyone monitor the forums after Shan goes home for the day? Is anyone even aware of the voyage part? I know they are aware of the cadet mission part from another post today.
  • Options
    Darxide wrote: »

I didn't get a screen shot of mine before it went blank, but I had over 1000 AM, because I was deciding if I wanted to try for 6 hours or not. Some of their CS is really bad, but some of them are very good. Just random who you get. Just tell the one you have to escalate it to the next level if they can't/won't help.

Believe me, I'm getting compensated for this. It will be escalated to the ceo of the company if need be.
  • Options
    On the account where my voyage went blank I also couldn't complete a cadet challenge. Wasted 3 tickets trying, getting a server error on all reward nodes and having to abandon all 3.
    When starting a new ticket some of the skill icons on the nodes were stuck in a half-turned position.

The other accounts are both fine.
  • Options
    0emr4b0meqef.png

Who trains these people?
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    That doesn't even make sense. Part of the problem was that you couldn't see how much antimatter was left, so how could you recall at 200 when you don't know at what point you've got to 200.
  • Options
    I seemed to get my rewards, but recalled blind (apparently had 1100 AM left)

When It got back, I got all the stuff, except no 4th hour dilemma
  • Options
    I am going to start renaming my ship the SS Minnow, because I seemed to only get a 2 hour tour, but was out for over 7.
  • Options
    Also, they just gave everyone 150 dil to either extend a failed voyage, or buy the cadet tickets (from failed cadet challenges)
  • Options
    That doesn't even make sense. Part of the problem was that you couldn't see how much antimatter was left, so how could you recall at 200 when you don't know at what point you've got to 200.

Well, my issue is completely unrelated to the blank voyage problem. My problem happened 4 or 5 days ago. Everybody with the blank voyages just jumped in and hijacked my thread.
  • Options
    Ah, I see. Sorry. I saw everyone else posting the blank screenshots and thought I was in the right place.
  • Options
    Ah, I see. Sorry. I saw everyone else posting the blank screenshots and thought I was in the right place.

There's a thread for that here, too.

Anyways, just an addition to old Voyage bugs, the notification bugs just keep getting worse. I got a notification that I had a dilemma ready, but when I started up the game and checked, I was still 5 minutes out from the next dilemma.