Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage bugs are back

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hi can anyone help me please, I am new to the game, I am level 18 but don’t have access to voyages or event rewards. Is there a way to fix this please?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi can anyone help me please, I am new to the game, I am level 18 but don’t have access to voyages or event rewards. Is there a way to fix this please?

I don't know when, but others will. Some things in the game are not available until certain captain levels.
  • Options

First piece of help I can give you is to not hijack threads for unrelated questions. You can make your own thread in the proper subforum (this is not it) or search for the information yourself.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Darxide wrote: »

First piece of help I can give you is to not hijack threads for unrelated questions. You can make your own thread in the proper subforum (this is not it) or search for the information yourself.

Firstly it won’t let me make a new thread and secondly I have been searching for the information and put in support tickets with no response. So I came here to a similar thread for help. But thanks anyway.....
  • Options
    Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstly it won’t let me make a new thread and secondly I have been searching for the information and put in support tickets with no response. So I came here for help , but thanks anyway.....

Hi Suzy,

For newly-created forum accounts, you'll have to wait a day or so before you can create a new discussion thread.

Until then, the best place to target any technical question/support related topics would be in this thread:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/1508/cannot-create-a-thread-yet-but-have-an-issue-please-post-here#latest
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam