Home Ready Room
Options

Pop-up offers and the Timer.

How about everyone's thoughts on those special offers and the dreaded 12 hour timer that expires before you get paid? Or before you can get to a ITunes or Google play? Let's get some input, I'm thinking 24 hours would be better and it gives everyone a better shot at them.

Comments

• Options
    Agreed, I wasn't able to get to the Janeway offer before it was removed....not even a few hours later.
  • Options
    Shan this is worth taking a strong look at. I understand that from a marketing standpoint y’all are trying to push these deals to make money but I think you may be losing potential purchases by choking the timer down. 24 hours is a reasonable timeframe and gives everyone a chance to benefit from the bonus offers.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about everyone's thoughts on those special offers and the dreaded 12 hour timer that expires before you get paid? Or before you can get to a ITunes or Google play? Let's get some input, I'm thinking 24 hours would be better and it gives everyone a better shot at them.

Last week, they did the 24 hour one, and got positive feedback, so this week they go back to the 12 hour timer. Logical......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    A 24 hour timer is looking good to me, let's try to Make It So!
  • Options
    I would like a way to expire any I am not interested in immediately
  • Options
    I would like a way to expire any I am not interested in immediately

Expire them or shift to a different offer, maybe a maximum of 3 times every 48 hours or something odd like that.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.