Home Ready Room

Pop-up offers and the Timer.

How about everyone's thoughts on those special offers and the dreaded 12 hour timer that expires before you get paid? Or before you can get to a ITunes or Google play? Let's get some input, I'm thinking 24 hours would be better and it gives everyone a better shot at them.

Comments

• Agreed, I wasn't able to get to the Janeway offer before it was removed....not even a few hours later.
  • Shan this is worth taking a strong look at. I understand that from a marketing standpoint y’all are trying to push these deals to make money but I think you may be losing potential purchases by choking the timer down. 24 hours is a reasonable timeframe and gives everyone a chance to benefit from the bonus offers.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about everyone's thoughts on those special offers and the dreaded 12 hour timer that expires before you get paid? Or before you can get to a ITunes or Google play? Let's get some input, I'm thinking 24 hours would be better and it gives everyone a better shot at them.

Last week, they did the 24 hour one, and got positive feedback, so this week they go back to the 12 hour timer. Logical......
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • A 24 hour timer is looking good to me, let's try to Make It So!
  • I would like a way to expire any I am not interested in immediately
  • I would like a way to expire any I am not interested in immediately

Expire them or shift to a different offer, maybe a maximum of 3 times every 48 hours or something odd like that.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.