Home The Bridge
Options

Used to be venting (not about the mirror Picard issue)but...Shan and Andrea Save the Day!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    FYI, in a different game that was using the client side for the RNG there was an exploit that involved force closing the application and switching to a different linked platform device (android to iOS for example) when the pull wasn’t to their liking. The client was reset to before the draw was made because the server wasn’t updated real time. I heard tales of people force closing the same token 30+ times until they got the result they wanted.

I relate this story because CSRs can become very jaded and suspicious of what a player’s motives are. It can ruin the experience for people who have a legitimate issue.

Hopefully you can find someone reasonable to work with you.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Sent Shan a pm so hopefully we can still get this resolved even though the ticket was marked as solved 4 days ago
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    So after the Picard, ah, storm, this was forgotten. Did you ever get resolution? This is rather apropos in light of recent debacles.
  • Options
    So after the picard, ah, storm, did this was forgotten. Did you ever get resolution? This is rather apropos in light of recent debacles.

Shan is still discussing it with the supervisor...i dont have a good feeling though...i think im gonna be stuck with vina...thank you for your concern though!
  • Options
    [STJ] Wendell[STJ] Wendell ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    FYI, in a different game that was using the client side for the RNG there was an exploit that involved force closing the application and switching to a different linked platform device (android to iOS for example) when the pull wasn’t to their liking. The client was reset to before the draw was made because the server wasn’t updated real time. I heard tales of people force closing the same token 30+ times until they got the result they wanted.

I relate this story because CSRs can become very jaded and suspicious of what a player’s motives are. It can ruin the experience for people who have a legitimate issue.

Hopefully you can find someone reasonable to work with you.

CSR can't become jaded and/or suspicious towards paying customers. They are already rude when they give us copy-paste answers to issues that have no relation to their copy-paste answers. They are already rude when they drag a ticket for months, either intentionally or due to incompetence.

So, no! They have no excuse for being jaded and/or suspicious towards us on our dime.

I’m glad I’m not the only person that gets driven crazy when you are stating your case and it’s like they don’t even read what you said. It feels like CS just has a conversation with themselves and your along for the ride but what you say doesn’t matter at all. Then Whoops the ticket is resolved suddenly. Then reopen repeat etc etc etc.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woot! Congrats. Glad you finally got returned to your starting state. It's sad that it took this outlet and this time to get there. Also sad that they cause such pain and grief and effort to make things right. And it's sad they don't even have enough concern to say "sorry for the trouble, please, we want you to walk away happier than you come in here, take this too".

At the end of the day, at least you were restored to original condition, in spite of all of your time and pain spent to get there. And it is still an incredibly poor example and testament to their customer service.

(I almost said you finally got justice. But that leaves out everything you were required to invest to return to where you started.)