Home The Bridge

Events Next to Be Replayed

Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in The Bridge
Disclaimer: There's nothing requiring DB to replay any events in any order, if at all.

In case it's of any help to anyone trying to figure out which of their backlog of crew members to equip and level, here are the next events that are in line to be replayed per format. Keep in mind that event replays to date have largely been in the original sequencing, but that they have bounced between formats. For instance, they may replay Faction Event A and B, and then do Galaxy Event A, even though originally, Galaxy Event A took place between Faction Event A and B.

FACTION
"The Big Sting" (04-20-2017)
5* Gangster Kirk
4* Anastasia Komananov (rank)
4* Detective Dixon Hill (threshold)

GALAXY
"Gods and Masters" (03-30-2017)
5* Durango Troi
4* Sybok (rank)
4* Luther Sloan (threshold)

HYBRID
"The Falcon Falls" (04-13-2017, Faction/Galaxy)
5* Mintakan Riker
4* Commander Sela (rank)
4* Ambassador Spock (threshold)

SKIRMISH
"Haunted Vessels" (07-12-2018)
5* Interfaced La Forge
4* Weyoun Clone 4 (rank)
4* Breen Disguise Dukat (threshold)

NOTES
  • Convergence Day events, Mega-Events, and Expeditions are presently excluded from the replay schedule.
  • "Dictators, Unite!" has been passed over, presumably because this is their U.S. Election Day event.
  • "Endgame" has been passed over, possibly because of changes in the 5* crew in replays and the original event having two 5*'s (The Traveler, rank; Lieutenant Wesley Crusher, pack-only).
  • Skirmishes are new enough they're unlikely to be replayed for quite awhile, though anything is possible!

Comments

• Awesome work thank you! Very pleased to see I have at least one not fully-fused card from almost all of these events. Gives me incentive to play in all of them should they come up!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭

"Merry Men" (Expedition, 22 Dec 2016)
    5* Beowulf Kim was pack-only
    5* Will Scarlett
    4* GI Chakotay

This event was so strange, in fact that DB had us vote to kill off one of the crew, remember? Well, Beowulf Kim was the choice most voted to kill off. Yet......Beowulf Kim is still available. So what did we vote on? I guess nothing. Think about that.

Trista
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome work thank you! Very pleased to see I have at least one not fully-fused card from almost all of these events. Gives me incentive to play in all of them should they come up!

Worth remembering, of course, is that at least one substitution will be made for the replay, so it may not be helpful even if it comes back around.

"Merry Men" (Expedition, 22 Dec 2016)
    5* Beowulf Kim was pack-only
    5* Will Scarlett
    4* GI Chakotay

This event was so strange, in fact that DB had us vote to kill off one of the crew, remember? Well, Beowulf Kim was the choice most voted to kill off. Yet......Beowulf Kim is still available. So what did we vote on? I guess nothing. Think about that.

Trista

In all honesty, I forgot that part entirely. That was definitely an unexpected plot twist for what was a thinly veiled Christmas event.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I'd like to see more reruns I hope they'd change it up a bit for example
    Merry Men 22 Dec 2016 could be a Faction event this time around.
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    While I'd like to see more reruns I hope they'd change it up a bit for example
    Merry Men 22 Dec 2016 could be a Faction event this time around.

As long as nothing that wasn't a Galaxy Event becomes one of those, I'm down.
  • [DC] Merwinian[DC] Merwinian ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    If threepeats are still a thing, Blood and Circuses (Mirror Kirk, Mirror Spock, Mirror Uhura) is the next one due. If they were to skip that due to sheer Mirror fatigue, Brute Squad (Hollander and Claiborne, with North Star Tucker in the repeat) was the following event.
    Join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Server:
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
    If threepeats are still a thing, Blood and Circuses (Mirror Kirk, Mirror Spock, Mirror Uhura) is the next one due. If they were to skip that due to sheer Mirror fatigue, Brute Squad (Hollander and Claiborne, with North Star Tucker in the repeat) was the following event.

Good catch. I'll update to note "Blood and Circuses". Not sure why I skipped over it.
  • Awesome work thank you! Very pleased to see I have at least one not fully-fused card from almost all of these events. Gives me incentive to play in all of them should they come up!

Worth remembering, of course, is that at least one substitution will be made for the replay, so it may not be helpful even if it comes back around.

That's true I forgot they do that. Shame, there's some nice crew I have that could use some repeat love. I guess I'll have to hang onto them and hope.

Still, that's a nice list. We should run a pool to see what we think is going to run next? The first five at least have some legendaries I think people would lust over, so DB would do well to run those sometime in between mega events I reckon. I'm going to go with 'Ribbon of Joy' as my best guess for a most likely expedition, but we're gonna have Convergence Day surely next time. The Isthmian Games is my next guess for a faction rerun
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
    Awesome work thank you! Very pleased to see I have at least one not fully-fused card from almost all of these events. Gives me incentive to play in all of them should they come up!

That's true I forgot they do that. Shame, there's some nice crew I have that could use some repeat love. I guess I'll have to hang onto them and hope.

Still, that's a nice list. We should run a pool to see what we think is going to run next? The first five at least have some legendaries I think people would lust over, so DB would do well to run those sometime in between mega events I reckon. I'm going to go with 'Ribbon of Joy' as my best guess for a most likely expedition, but we're gonna have Convergence Day surely next time. The Isthmian Games is my next guess for a faction rerun

Unfortunately, it's the Legendaries that get swapped out for replays, so you're better off hoping for the 4*'s to come back around.

If 2017 is any indication, "Ribbon of Joy 2" may well be the only Expedition we get this year. Although, they did actually leave the 5* in place for the one Expedition rerun last year ("Quadrilateral") and simply added a new 4*. I'd be happy if "Ribbon of Joy 2" retained Age of Sail Crusher as the 5* and introduced a new 4* to go along with Dr. Tolian Soran. Perhaps Age of Sail Worf or Troi? Or maybe something like Orbital Skydiving Kirk, based on that deleted scene from Generations that managed to get made into an action figure?
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately, it's the Legendaries that get swapped out for replays, so you're better off hoping for the 4*'s to come back around.

If 2017 is any indication, "Ribbon of Joy 2" may well be the only Expedition we get this year. Although, they did actually leave the 5* in place for the one Expedition rerun last year ("Quadrilateral") and simply added a new 4*. I'd be happy if "Ribbon of Joy 2" retained Age of Sail Crusher as the 5* and introduced a new 4* to go along with Dr. Tolian Soran. Perhaps Age of Sail Worf or Troi? Or maybe something like Orbital Skydiving Kirk, based on that deleted scene from Generations that managed to get made into an action figure?

Most of the time it is the legendary but that's not always been hard and fast, as with the cast you mentioned for Quadrilaterial.

DB has a tendency to throw us exceptions when we least expect it. Sometimes beneficially :)
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    This week we're getting a repeated legendary and a new SR.
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would welcome ANY expedition rerun, with original rules intact
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    UnkieB wrote: »

Ewww. Having to run the same thing over and over and still not getting the star when you crit. No thanks...

Having the event be nearly brain dead after the first ticket and VPs nearly constant. The only way left to gain rank is mindless grinding for the final 100 points at a time or buy more tickets, no thanks. DB ruined the event type by making it too easy.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

Ewww. Having to run the same thing over and over and still not getting the star when you crit. No thanks...

Having the event be nearly brain dead after the first ticket and VPs nearly constant. The only way left to gain rank is mindless grinding for the final 100 points at a time or buy more tickets, no thanks. DB ruined the event type by making it too easy.

Mindless grinding with RNG, vs Mindless grinding without RNG? (if playing the eps is essentially mindlessly grinding......Event and bonus characters weren't guaranteed node claim, just better chance of in the old rules.

Less RNG, to me at least is better. Could they do some things to toughen the event up? Yes. Maybe put the timer back on per ticket. But the hey you might get it you might not on the nodes was pretty much Gauntlet RNG sometimes.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

The current setup is too easy I agree, but the original sucked IMO (sometimes exhausting crew after crew and still not getting the stars). If it was the original I suppose red shirting would return...

Some of what they tried in between the original and what we have now helped.
    I felt they perfected the Expedition with "Holograms Are Forever":

1:00 tickets
    Featured Crew guaranteed to crit
    Bonus Crew increased chance to crit

That was a fun event, and still my favorite.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

My first event, so it will always have a special place in my heart. (:

Your first event was an Expedition? WOW. I would sincerely love to hear about the impression that event made on you then.

Your first event was an Expedition? WOW. I would sincerely love to hear about the impression that event made on you then.

Honestly? At first it was more than a little confusing. I was newly level 9 or something, had just joined a fleet (Vulcan Axiom, I think there’s someone from there who hangs out on the forums), and I remember asking them a lot of stupid questions. Most likely, I had levelled up enough to participate in the middle of it. So I was really brand new.

Pretty sure 3* Constable Odo was thresholds, instead of a 2*, and he was my best sec/cmd for a while, because I levelled him up for the event after getting one of him from thresholds, once I saw the bonus he got.

I think this was back when the starting # of crew slots was like, somewhere in the neighborhood of 35-45? So I didn’t have very many crew at all, probably not even enough to fill the slots. And back then, I kept 1*s and all 2*s.

Ran them until I exhausted every one of my crew, which did not take an hour. Felt kinda wasteful starting a new ticket when I had time on the other one, but oh well.

I liked it, and it mostly made sense to me once I read the rules. Couldn’t really understand at that point how there were people who could crit them all on every difficulty.

I was not expecting the rest of the events to be totally different, though. :p I know I was sitting at home, waiting for the next event to start, and when it did, I was about as confused as the beginning of the expedition, because I was expecting an expedition.

I didn’t check the forums or even read the wiki all that much back then. Just sort of tried to muddle through with my fleetmates for help.

Honestly, it felt like running away missions except instead of having a limited number of chrons, I had a limited number of crew. Which, running away missions felt like the core of the game at that point. I didn’t have VIP yet, so no warp (since warp was VIP 1+ only then), so I had to manually run all of the missions for farming items anyway.

Other event formats only really started to make sense to me later on. :p

That's fantastic. Quite an introduction to events!
  • edited March 2018

Honestly? At first it was more than a little confusing. I was newly level 9 or something, had just joined a fleet (Vulcan Axiom, I think there’s someone from there who hangs out on the forums), and I remember asking them a lot of stupid questions. Most likely, I had levelled up enough to participate in the middle of it. So I was really brand new.

Pretty sure 3* Constable Odo was thresholds, instead of a 2*, and he was my best sec/cmd for a while, because I levelled him up for the event after getting one of him from thresholds, once I saw the bonus he got.

I think this was back when the starting # of crew slots was like, somewhere in the neighborhood of 35-45? So I didn’t have very many crew at all, probably not even enough to fill the slots. And back then, I kept 1*s and all 2*s.

Ran them until I exhausted every one of my crew, which did not take an hour. Felt kinda wasteful starting a new ticket when I had time on the other one, but oh well.

I liked it, and it mostly made sense to me once I read the rules. Couldn’t really understand at that point how there were people who could crit them all on every difficulty.

I was not expecting the rest of the events to be totally different, though. :p I know I was sitting at home, waiting for the next event to start, and when it did, I was about as confused as the beginning of the expedition, because I was expecting an expedition.

I didn’t check the forums or even read the wiki all that much back then. Just sort of tried to muddle through with my fleetmates for help.

Honestly, it felt like running away missions except instead of having a limited number of chrons, I had a limited number of crew. Which, running away missions felt like the core of the game at that point. I didn’t have VIP yet, so no warp (since warp was VIP 1+ only then), so I had to manually run all of the missions for farming items anyway.

brought back memories... it was Merry Men, my first event was expedition as well... I didn't know what I was doing, 2* worf was my best! I still have GI Chakotay at 3/4...
    the following event I thought it was gonna be the same, with tickets. The starting day of the event or the day before I received some sorrytons, and I said, cool, I can level my crew! I spent everything and had nothing left for the event, best error ever! I still managed to rank 17465 apparently, possibly the same rank I'll reach next week in galaxy clearing all thresholds!
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

brought back memories... it was Merry Men, my first event was expedition as well... I didn't know what I was doing, 2* worf was my best! I still have GI Chakotay at 3/4...
    the following event I thought it was gonna be the same, with tickets. The starting day of the event or the day before I received some sorrytons, and I said, cool, I can level my crew! I spent everything and had nothing left for the event, best error ever! I still managed to rank 17465 apparently, possibly the same rank I'll reach next week in galaxy clearing all thresholds!

That event was my first support ticket. (:

I accidentally airlocked GI Chakotay instead of Worf, which I already had a copy of (and he’s still being used in my cadets today), and Support gave him back to me. (:
    Updated the OP to be current as of 24 May 2019. Instead of listing a dozen events, I restricted it to the next in line per format. Someone remind me and I'll try to keep this up to date.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Those three reruns I have been anticipating for a while now gangster Kirk and Durango Troi are just waiting at 3/5 and minty is at 4/5 literally can’t wait for any of these reruns.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
    Those three reruns I have been anticipating for a while now gangster Kirk and Durango Troi are just waiting at 3/5 and minty is at 4/5 literally can’t wait for any of these reruns.

I have the crew to crush it in all four, but the only one I'm eager for would be "Gods and Masters" since I still need two stars for Sybok and three for Durango Troi. Being a Galaxy, though, I'm cool with it being a ways off. 'Specially since I'm apparently gonna grind it out next week for a second star for Grand Nagus Rom.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone else think it’s possible that The Big Sting will be skipped on account of that being today’s featured callback event pack? I didn’t pay enough attention to previous Friday packs and rerun events to say for sure, it just seems like the event wouldn’t be run again if the crew was already offered up in a pack.

It’d be a shame if that was the case; I only need one more star on Gangster Kirk and don’t have the dil to spend on today’s pack.
    Does anyone else think it’s possible that The Big Sting will be skipped on account of that being today’s featured callback event pack? I didn’t pay enough attention to previous Friday packs and rerun events to say for sure, it just seems like the event wouldn’t be run again if the crew was already offered up in a pack.

It’d be a shame if that was the case; I only need one more star on Gangster Kirk and don’t have the dil to spend on today’s pack.

Eh, the soonest "The Big Sting 2" would run would be the Fourth of July, after the June Mega. I doubt by then anyone will even remember they ran that pack for 48 hours here in the end of May.