Home Ready Room
Options

What is your goal for this week's event?

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in Ready Room

What is your goal for this week's event? 56 votes

Complete boycott. No VP at all.
3%
[DB:DB] DebAgge 2 votes
A nominal effort to get community rewards. Thanks to those who earned the rewards for me.
12%
uss_bonaventure[SSR] The Iron CowNikita Mears[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerLeshyClanofAbraxis 7 votes
Threshold and out.
46%
[7TW] UnkieBMuadDaveData1001Capt. ChaosJhamelTravis S McClain[PAaA] Peanut3141Jim SteeleSinisterRoseKirkish1KantPlasma(10F)GeekgirlSvenLundgrenThe Great GornholioOdo Marmarosa[FF] Frylock IBOL17MerinTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)Captain Crouchy 26 votes
I plan a bit of extra to finalize the Kahn I've had for a while.
8%
ehmiga[RR] Redbeard[DC] Picard Loves RedsAcerCSR _Waylander 5 votes
Below 2500 to get a FF Kahn by the end.
14%
[ISA] RavenRaraRacingCaptain SteeleNeackDavideBooks[GoT] He's dead Jimguest_779108317605888guest_914688646168579 8 votes
Top 1000!
12%
PallidyneCommander SinclairAmbrosius77=GBP= Bear[FF] Vice Admiral NairneGib - Admiral MarinersSecret Journey 7 votes
I'm all in. Second place is the first loser.
1%
Mbannar 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    The fact that I managed to get as low as 323 and am in the 350s a couple hours later tells me there really are a lot of players who sat this out.
  • Options
    [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I plan a bit of extra to finalize the Kahn I've had for a while.
    I need a top 3000 for my last Khan. This may be the event to try for the top 2000 achievement though.

EDIT 1/7 @ 1630 PST: 16.5 hours to go, I have spent $0 out of pocket and my FFFE K'Ehleyr has been rockin' the 4* rewards. I'm just outside the top 1000. It's going to come down to how many 4* get turned in at the end.
  • Options
    Probably. I spent the last of my supply kit and shot up to level 313 about 3 hours ago. I just checked and have dropped to 370. I expect to need to use a supply kit Sunday to get back up below 2,500.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold and out.
    Free stuff without spending and done.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Threshold and out.
    Got Khan already. No way to finish high enough for new crew. Time to finish leveling Humsn Q and Captain Q for next week.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    I've dropped to 1186 from a low of 313, but I'm not trying to win this one and I have 288 super rares to drop. I'll check back tomorrow night to see if I need to use a supply kit to keep my score low enough to get FF Kahn.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Threshold and out.
    Already had 3 stars on my Khaaaaaaaaaan, so just finishing up threshold to get a 4 star Voq, then out. Got burned for nearly 10K in chronitons on the end of year event and didn't even break top 1K, so no thanks.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to add some stars to my 2/4 Khan ... top 2500 would be excellent, but even a 3rd star would be nice ... means I just need some luck in a Voyage/crew pull.

Currently around 3000 ... so with a little effort it is looking okay to add at least 1 star.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold and out.
    I went into this event already with a 1/5 Pah-wraith Cult Dukat, 4/4 Mirror K'Ehleyr, and 4/4 Young Khan. Being able to pick up Torchbearer Voq--a character that intrigues me--without having to compete for rank was easy enough to stomach. I was pleased to find he was a breeze to equip and level, too. I haven't spent any money on the event, though I seldom do so there's no discernible impact on the bottom line from me.
  • Options
    I was going to ff Voq and out, but with all these heavy hitters sitting out, I'm trying to get my Kahn too
  • Options
    Top 1000!
    I am shooting for the final on my Dukat.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Threshold and out.
    I actually stayed at 2'000 VP for quite a while, butt then decided to go for the 100'000 VP trashold to at least get the 5* equipment for Voq and the 2 kits and the credits and all those sweet chronitons on the way. 100'000 VP however won't even be close to enough for a Top 10k finish, haha. :D

Galaxy and Eris ... not a good combination. :D
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Top 1000!
    615 is currently 313740 VP
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold and out.
    FF my Khan from the community rewards, so I am out! No point wasting Chronos, given next week, and the week after, and the week after will all be Galaxy events... *Yawn*

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Incidentally, 289 super rares is worth about 90k points. Turning those in cut my place in half.
  • Options
    I used a second supply kit and a few hundred extra chronitons to be safe, but I exceeded my goal. I intentionally didn't take the time or chronitons to pass the 1000 mark. I don't have the crew space, frankly. Also, I want the chronitons for next weekend.

bm2vsdbgjaqq.jpg

And now I have two shiny new imortals.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used a second supply kit and a few hundred extra chronitons to be safe, but I exceeded my goal. I intentionally didn't take the time or chronitons to pass the 1000 mark. I don't have the crew space, frankly. Also, I want the chronitons for next weekend.

bm2vsdbgjaqq.jpg

And now I have two shiny new imortals.

well done ...

managed to FF my Khan too ... probably cryo material when new crew starts coming in from next weekend's event (though I've got a number of candidates lined up, we'll see how much space I need) ... has good base DIP (4th on my crew) but his stats are covered by a non-FF Prospero Data ...