Home Engineering Room
Options

Sign In Error

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Shan wrote: »
    I am very sorry this happened and that we couldn't fix it for you sooner.
    Work will be done to prevent this sort of things to occur, and Support will work with you on compensation.

I sent Support a copy of the same messages I posted here over 36 hours ago. Uncharacteristically, at that time, I received a reply stating that the CS rep would need to consult with “peers” regarding restoring my losses and compensating me for this entire mess. However, no useful information was conveyed at that time.

Either there are a TON of “peers” to consult with and a massive crowd sourced compensation package for me is being devised...or...this is yet another example of DB passively telling me it really doesn’t care about me as a customer. Yesterday, I returned to my customary habit of purchasing the $99.99 event pack and $24.99 double up offer. I did this in good faith as a customer who wants to enjoy his purchases and DB’s product. I guess that was a mistake.

To sum: this issue struck me three times since Dec. 23 and DB NEVER fixed it in time to help me. The most recent time happened because the problem sorted itself - leaving me without over $100 in purchases I made. (To make CS’s job easier, I even provided a detail list for both quantifiable and intangible losses - I did the math for them!)

And the ENTIRE time I had to constantly post in these forums, write to CS, and have others plead my case on the Facebook page just to get ANY answers about what’s going on. I shouldn’t have to feel like the bad guy because DB’s product breaks and CS is unresponsive. Frankly, I resent feeling that way. DB should be regularly updating me; I shouldn’t have to constantly request a status report. (Otherwise, I’d have gotten no communication at all.)

I feel I’ve been pretty patient throughout and all I’ve to show for it is receiving a “sorry” a few times. And while that’s nice, it didn’t fix my game, it didn’t restore what I lost, it doesn’t compensate me for all of this pointless aggravation, and when all of this is considered together, it doesn’t make me feel like a valued customer nor make me want to continue my patronage.

So, I’ll give it the rest of the day. If a solution isn’t applied or at least communicated to me by then, I’ve no choice but to revert back to my original plan of seeking a full refund of 375,000 points’ worth of VIP via a formal government filing with the MA AGO and via a complaint to the BBB. Thank you.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am very sorry this happened and that we couldn't fix it for you sooner.
    Work will be done to prevent this sort of things to occur, and Support will work with you on compensation.

I sent Support a copy of the same messages I posted here over 36 hours ago. Uncharacteristically, at that time, I received a reply stating that the CS rep would need to consult with “peers” regarding restoring my losses and compensating me for this entire mess. However, no useful information was conveyed at that time.

Either there are a TON of “peers” to consult with and a massive crowd sourced compensation package for me is being devised...or...this is yet another example of DB passively telling me it really doesn’t care about me as a customer. Yesterday, I returned to my customary habit of purchasing the $99.99 event pack and $24.99 double up offer. I did this in good faith as a customer who wants to enjoy his purchases and DB’s product. I guess that was a mistake.

To sum: this issue struck me three times since Dec. 23 and DB NEVER fixed it in time to help me. The most recent time happened because the problem sorted itself - leaving me without over $100 in purchases I made. (To make CS’s job easier, I even provided a detail list for both quantifiable and intangible losses - I did the math for them!)

And the ENTIRE time I had to constantly post in these forums, write to CS, and have others plead my case on the Facebook page just to get ANY answers about what’s going on. I shouldn’t have to feel like the bad guy because DB’s product breaks and CS is unresponsive. Frankly, I resent feeling that way. DB should be regularly updating me; I shouldn’t have to constantly request a status report. (Otherwise, I’d have gotten no communication at all.)

I feel I’ve been pretty patient throughout and all I’ve to show for it is receiving a “sorry” a few times. And while that’s nice, it didn’t fix my game, it didn’t restore what I lost, it doesn’t compensate me for all of this pointless aggravation, and when all of this is considered together, it doesn’t make me feel like a valued customer nor make me want to continue my patronage.

So, I’ll give it the rest of the day. If a solution isn’t applied or at least communicated to me by then, I’ve no choice but to revert back to my original plan of seeking a full refund of 375,000 points’ worth of VIP via a formal government filing with the MA AGO and via a complaint to the BBB. Thank you.

I have checked on your ticket and a reply has been sent to you regarding this matter, again thank you for your patience.
  • Options
    Shan, thank you for again having to nudge the process along. I am currently communicating with the CS rep. Pending his reply, I hope the matter will soon - and finally - be resolved.
  • Options
    Update: The CS rep once again needed to confer with “peers” over appropriate compensation for this debacle. It’s going on a day since I’ve had any updates. In other breaking news: water still wet. Thank you.
  • Options
    Once again I find myself in a situation where multiple days have gone by without any further response from CS. This is getting absolutely ridiculous.
  • Options
    Another day gone by and the ongoing failure of DB to communicate and finally and satisfactorily resolve this fubar continues...

At this point I can’t tell if this is incompetence or sheer apathy. I’ve been patient (and have continued to spend money) but at this point, I think tomorrow is time to file official governmental complaints. Thank you.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another day gone by and the ongoing failure of DB to communicate and finally and satisfactorily resolve this fubar continues...

At this point I can’t tell if this is incompetence or sheer apathy. I’ve been patient (and have continued to spend money) but at this point, I think tomorrow is time to file official governmental complaints. Thank you.

It is not unusual to have to wait a few days before hearing back, especially during a weekend and when a special request is being made for which the rep needs authorization. That being said, it will inquire on your behalf.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    So, in other words, no one works on the weekend. In that case - or even if it simply takes a few days to authorize a request - that should be transparently spelled out from the outset. Setting appropriate customer expectations goes a very long way to ensuring customer satisfaction. Conversely, stating after the fact and after a complaint that a long wait time is usual gives the customer the impression that he is a nuisance, his concerns are a low priority, and to essentially sit down, shut up, and wait.

I’d like to call attention to the fact that this “long wait” only further justifies the need for appropriate compensation. The last real interaction with CS was Thursday, and I had the realistic hope I would be able to enjoy said compensation over the weekend. Now, it’s half a week later, and that extra three and a half days is also compensable.

I’ll also point out this issue arose (for the third time) on January 17. It is now January 29. It’s been almost two weeks since: the issue occurred (again); and, the technical issue which prevented my login was resolved not because DB fixed it but rather because my purchases expired (after I was promised they wouldn’t). And, DB has still yet to make me whole.

It’s unacceptable, and I’m very close to filing a complaint with the consumer protection agency in the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office. If you are unable or unwilling to bring satisfactory resolution to this debacle, please escalate my ticket. I feel I’ve been more than patient, more than reasonable, and more than a reliable, steady, and valued customer. We all deserve better. Thank you.

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do have coverage over the weekend, however you are correct that you should have been made aware of the fact that it would require a few days to get back to you. I did not intend to make it sound like your concerns were low priority - far from it.
  • Options
    We do have coverage over the weekend, however you are correct that you should have been made aware of the fact that it would require a few days to get back to you. I did not intend to make it sound like your concerns were low priority - far from it.

Thank you.