Home The Bridge

New Crew

Comments

• Seems like we have a new SCI base beast for cadet challenges with Purrsoner Burney. I hope sum day we will get a 3* Picard and a 3* Data and a 3* Worf as well. Even Q beat them to that now and probably Burney will also have a 3* variant sum time soon. :)

Who would you rather purrrrr at on a weekly basis? The sensuous festive Jadzia Dax or the ragitty mutineer prisoner Mikey B?
  • Duelist trait? I wouldn't call what she did to those other prisoners dueling....more like winning...lots of winning.

cfkjn8f454wg.gif

• Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got Prisoner Burnham to drop in 6 hour voyage dilemma.

c8crg47chrnh.png

Do you remember which one? So can go in the Wiki Update Thread?

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Dilemmas#A_Higher_Duty.2C_Part_1
    Option B chosen

She is not specific to any dilemma. She drops at random like any other 2* crew. She has also been added to the basic portal, I drew her after about 10-15 10 pulls from ones I had saved from gauntlet.
  • As Prisoner Burnham is sister to Spock, should' nt she have alien traits as well for the challenges
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Prisoner Burnham is sister to Spock, should' nt she have alien traits as well for the challenges

Isn't she adopted, though? Like a HUMAN adopted by Vulcans. I do not think that adoption changes your DNA.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • As Prisoner Burnham is sister to Spock, should' nt she have alien traits as well for the challenges

Isn't she adopted, though? Like a HUMAN adopted by Vulcans. I do not think that adoption changes your DNA.

I can see both sides. I was really hoping she had the Vulcan trait for Cadet Challenges. I mean 1701 Sisko, Captain Sisko and Grand Nagus Rom have the Bajoran trait after all so I could see her having Vulcan as a trait.
  • Just got Prisoner Burnham from my voyage! Sweeeeet

y6b7me8a35qn.jpg
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prisoner Burnham and Florist Q are the 2* and 3* rewards for the event. Must be why they are dropping regularly elsewhere.
  • NeemsNeems ✭✭✭
    As Prisoner Burnham is sister to Spock, should' nt she have alien traits as well for the challenges

I can see both sides. I was really hoping she had the Vulcan trait for Cadet Challenges. I mean 1701 Sisko, Captain Sisko and Grand Nagus Rom have the Bajoran trait after all so I could see her having Vulcan as a trait.

There's an argument for Sisko actually being Bajoran (in a roundabout way), once the episodes revealing the truth about his mom aired. I'm not sure why Rom would have it, though.
  • Neems wrote: »

There's an argument for Sisko actually being Bajoran (in a roundabout way), once the episodes revealing the truth about his mom aired. I'm not sure why Rom would have it, though.

Yeah Rom is a bit of a stretch, and I feel he is more of a stretch than giving the Vulcan trait to Mikey B.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Through
    Neems wrote: »

Why is there an assumption that the planetary trait associations are genetic? Burnham has Vulcan citizenship through adoption and Rom would have Bajoran citizenship through marriage. And with Sisko being the Emissary, one can safely figure that Bajoran greencard is approved.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Shy Khan wrote: »
    Through

Why is there an assumption that the planetary trait associations are genetic? Burnham has Vulcan citizenship through adoption and Rom would have Bajoran citizenship through marriage. And with Sisko being the Emissary, one can safely figure that Bajoran greencard is approved.

This is a very good point, and if that is the way DB views traits then they should definitely add Vulcan to all Mikey B variants :)
  • Tourist Quark is proving remarkably easy to level.
  • Brunt, FCABrunt, FCA ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

Probably because Rom was in the Bajoran militia/engineering and also had a Bajoran wife. When the Dominion wanted to execute him Kira protested on the behalf of Bajor. It's more like Starfleet/Federation in this case rather than Human or some other species. They just didn't want to make a separate trait (ie. Bajoran and Bajoran Militia).

If we get like a season 1-3 Rom, though, he shouldn't have the Bajoran trait.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    jvwlnu6oyd1k.png

Q was in my Dabo Wheel today.......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I sent my best crew in my shuttles in a vain attempt to gain needed equipment. I sent out the B team on the voyage. I barely managed the 4 hour mark (where I usually get over 5 now). Both dilemmas dropped the new prisoner. I was surprised. I think they have over-loaded her for this event.
    jv958mcbrhm0.jpg

Edit to add picture.
  • I got one prisoner on a voyage, and had 4 x 10 basic pulls from guantlet rewards, Got the second star on the first pull of 10.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tourist Quark is proving remarkably easy to level.

Yep. I was shocked that no 0* rules of acquisition were needed
  • Tourist Quark is proving remarkably easy to level.

Yep. I was shocked that no 0* rules of acquisition were needed

I know right! I was farming 2* Slug-O-Colas and 0* Rules of Acquisitions all week lol.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

They could add the Vulcan trait as has been discussed, but that shouldn't make her eligible for alien challenges, because she's still not an alien.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »

They could add the Vulcan trait as has been discussed, but that shouldn't make her eligible for alien challenges, because she's still not an alien.

Just like Sisko has Bajoran but isn't available for Alien cadet challenges. I concur
  • I haven't managed a Prisoner Burnham on a Voyage yet, but I did pick up a Florist Q in a merit pull a few minutes ago.

yGt5woI.png
  • jvwlnu6oyd1k.png

I'm sure you got him on the first pull too.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Hungry Dog wrote: »
    jvwlnu6oyd1k.png

I'm sure you got him on the first pull too.

See the ONE Item there without a Yellow or Green Plus Sign?

Guess.

Bwahahhahah
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Duelist trait? I wouldn't call what she did to those other prisoners dueling....more like winning...lots of winning.

cfkjn8f454wg.gif

Maybe not but what she did to T'Kuvma clearly qualifies her.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    http://tenforwardloungers.freecluster.eu
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Starfleet likes to keep their personal in prison, that way, they know where their at.🤫😉
  • does any1 actually have L'Rell, I had her in my dabo wheel but ofc didnt get her :D