Home The Bridge

New Crew

13»

Comments

• Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duelist trait? I wouldn't call what she did to those other prisoners dueling....more like winning...lots of winning.

cfkjn8f454wg.gif

Maybe not but what she did to T'Kuvma clearly qualifies her.

Shooting someone is the back with a phaser is a real stretch of the definition of duelist...
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burney looks even cute in a prisoner jumpsuit (looking at the screenshot from the show). :) That rhymed even! :D
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
    Burney looks even cute in a prisoner jumpsuit (looking at the screenshot from the show). :) That rhymed even! :D

Yellow is the new Black...
  • Duelist trait? I wouldn't call what she did to those other prisoners dueling....more like winning...lots of winning.

cfkjn8f454wg.gif

Shooting someone is the back with a phaser is a real stretch of the definition of duelist...

I agree but I think original post must have meant Kol no Takuvma, sorry if Kol is not the name but you know who mean.
    Pepex82 wrote: »
    Duelist trait? I wouldn't call what she did to those other prisoners dueling....more like winning...lots of winning.

cfkjn8f454wg.gif

I agree but I think original post must have meant Kol no Takuvma, sorry if Kol is not the name but you know who mean.

If you mean Torchbearer Rejac... accidentally impaling him on his own bat’leth after activating your suit thrusters is still a bit of a stretch...

Now killing the evil mirror punk in the turbo lift after he tries to knife her... that is some real duelist swagger...
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't you have to be slapped with a glove to be a duelist?
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »

I'm imaging "Duelist" Torres (who should have been Pon-Farr Torres) slapping Paris or Vorik with a glove, lol.
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭

Those are fighting words...

b6df336b70777de539cecbb43945c3ca7b9ced04.gif
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

I'm imaging "Duelist" Torres (who should have been Pon-Farr Torres) slapping Paris or Vorik with a glove, lol.

There's literal and metaphorical slapping.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    does any1 actually have L'Rell, I had her in my dabo wheel but ofc didnt get her :D

She is now in the new Klingon Pack that dropped this week.....

ub20o40ad66z.png

etstj4v7tmqa.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    does any1 actually have L'Rell, I had her in my dabo wheel but ofc didnt get her :D

I liked her better when she was called Dahar Master Kang. At least her stats are almost exactly the same as Mariachi Q's.
    After watching this week's Discovery and seeing what she did to Voq, shouldn't she have MED?
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Pepex82 wrote: »

cfkjn8f454wg.gif

If you mean Torchbearer Rejac... accidentally impaling him on his own bat’leth after activating your suit thrusters is still a bit of a stretch...

Now killing the evil mirror punk in the turbo lift after he tries to knife her... that is some real duelist swagger...

He's right. I forgot about Kol. He's the painted face one who kicked Voq off his own ship. Burnham fought with him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7vjDAdwnIs
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pepex82 wrote: »

cfkjn8f454wg.gif

He's right. I forgot about Kol. He's the painted face one who kicked Voq off his own ship. Burnham fought with him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7vjDAdwnIs

Watched another video on YouTube, looks to be the same scene, but later. Lorca stopping in the middle of a battle to use his Visine™ cracked me up!!!!!

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Ivanstone wrote: »
    After watching this week's Discovery and seeing what she did to Voq, shouldn't she have MED?
    iirc she didn't do the surgery herself, just was the point of contact for the klingon plastic surgeons.

At any rate, I'm hoping that whatever process they use to un-human Voq turns him into http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/The_Albino since he does have reasons to seek revenge against the other klingon houses. Probably some genetic virus that gives all klingons their hair back....
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    guest_7456 wrote: »
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    iirc she didn't do the surgery herself, just was the point of contact for the klingon plastic surgeons.

At any rate, I'm hoping that whatever process they use to un-human Voq turns him into http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/The_Albino since he does have reasons to seek revenge against the other klingon houses. Probably some genetic virus that gives all klingons their hair back....

Rogain virus?
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »

I liked her better when she was called Dahar Master Kang. At least her stats are almost exactly the same as Mariachi Q's.

I was thinking this too! It seems only right that she should.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Different kinda glove behind slapped around this scenario. ;P :blush:
  • edited September 2020
    unintended posting, sry.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burnham also beat Voq in a fight in episode 2.
    Let’s fly!