Home Ready Room
Options

*UPDATED* Cadet Challenge Reference Sheet

Marko RamiusMarko Ramius ✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in Ready Room
Here is an updated version of the crew best used on the cadet challenges.

Cadet Challenge Reference Sheet

Also, know what you can possibly receive from faction missions without opening them!

Faction Mission Rewards List

*UPDATE* Starbase and Cryostasis upgrades are now available on this sheet.
"I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Marko — just a note to let you know that if you paste a link in a post and then "link" to that link, you'll get the wacky text you have above — with the "/stt/home/leaving?target=..." at the beginning and "%2Fview%3Fusp%3Dsharing" class="Popup" at the end.

However, if you just paste the link and don't do anything else to it, it will format properly. Like so:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1S_yqmSXvGxTTNTRzJ4NVdPaUE/view

Just one of the wacky idiosyncrasies I discovered about this new forum early on myself.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonderful. Thank you.
  • Options
    I love it when people compile all this information so the rest of us don't have to :smile: thanks for this!
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to note ...

While Sniper Ezri Dax does not hit all the high notes with regards to base stats, she's actually quite handy for Sat/Sun missions ... her traits line up well and she covers several skills equally (check out the wiki for where and how).
    So, someone to take into consideration, especially if your fleet is doing well upgrading the proficiency rooms!
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Hi Marko — just a note to let you know that if you paste a link in a post and then "link" to that link, you'll get the wacky text you have above — with the "/stt/home/leaving?target=..." at the beginning and "%2Fview%3Fusp%3Dsharing" class="Popup" at the end.

However, if you just paste the link and don't do anything else to it, it will format properly. Like so:

Just one of the wacky idiosyncrasies I discovered about this new forum early on myself.

Thank you. I miss the old forums which allowed you to post text in place of the actual link. Haha
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
  • Options
    Everyone, keep checking back when new 2* and 3* characters are released. I will update as soon as possible.

• Options
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Just to note ...

While Sniper Ezri Dax does not hit all the high notes with regards to base stats, she's actually quite handy for Sat/Sun missions ... her traits line up well and she covers several skills equally (check out the wiki for where and how).
    So, someone to take into consideration, especially if your fleet is doing well upgrading the proficiency rooms!

I did have her in this list at one point. I think I got to the point of just including the top performers. I'll add her!

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

Thank you. I miss the old forums which allowed you to post text in place of the actual link. Haha

I believe the only way to do that now is to use the "Code" wraparound (under the ¶ icon dropdown), like so... 

• Options
    For "Ex Astris, Scientia" you list CMO Crusher as a possible fail for the medical nodes. Considering purely her stats, that might be true but she has bonus traits for both medical nodes in 'No Man Left Behind', which makes it impossible for her to fail that mission.
  • Options
    Prisoner Burnham (at least for now) is showing up as an alien, so take that into consideration as well. Still not sure exactly how my cadet crew is going to shake out.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is on a similar note, but only tangentally related.

Has anyone ever gotten Festive Dax from 10x pulls on the Basic Rewards time portal? I did 45 10x pulls in a row a week ago and didn’t get even one. I’ve done more 10x pulls since then and still don’t have a single Festive Dax. Just wondering if I’m wasting my time and credits. xD
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Has anyone ever gotten Festive Dax from 10x pulls on the Basic Rewards time portal? I did 45 10x pulls in a row a week ago and didn’t get even one. I’ve done more 10x pulls since then and still don’t have a single Festive Dax. Just wondering if I’m wasting my time and credits. xD

I've been looking for several weeks, since I have an alternate account that could use her, but I haven't seen her in basic pulls nor in Voyages — in either of my accounts. Could have sworn she was in the loot table, but must not be.

• Options
    I know Prisoner Burnham is in in the loot table, so seems odd an older 2* addition isn't.

Speaking of loot tables, when are the more recent 4*'s going to be added?
  • Options

That is a good question. I have the same issue with Gia Odo. I've heard of him, but despite endless pulls, I've never seen him. I got Dax from my first event. Thinking back, I cannot recall ever getting another copy from any pulls or from the voyages.

Perhaps she is out hiding with Odo?
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten Gaia Odo from voyages.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then you're one of very few, as we have Gaia Odo in the current list of never appearing outside of that one event, just like Festive Jadzia.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I think they ran off together. In the next event, Kira and Worf will team up to find them.
  • Options
    I think they ran off together. In the next event, Kira and Worf will team up to find them.

I think a faction/galaxy hybread with "jealous lovers" in the title. Or the less amusing idea that Odo and Dax were captured and their loves are off to find them.
  • Options
    I've gotten both from voyages, but they were part of a limited rollout event and may not be part of the regular loot table in the pulls. Keep running those voyages though. I'm sure they'll come up eventually.

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I've gotten both from voyages, but they were part of a limited rollout event and may not be part of the regular loot table in the pulls. Keep running those voyages though. I'm sure they'll come up eventually.

I could have sworn I'd gotten Festive Jadzia in Voyages in the past, but I'm not certain. However, even if that was the case, I honestly don't think that she's in that loot table any more. I've been keeping an eye on all my Voyages (running almost non-stop on three different accounts) for several weeks, and have not seen her drop on any of them. (Haven't been actively looking for Gaia Odo, but I don't recall having come across him there, either.) Not seeing her drop in that many Voyages over that period of time is a little too much to be bad luck, I think.

• Options
    I agree, even with terrible RNG that's pretty low. Good thing is, even if they're not available anymore, there are plenty of 2* and 3* crew that pass their skill nodes 100% of the time. Check out my list for the rundown.

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, even with terrible RNG that's pretty low. Good thing is, even if they're not available anymore, there are plenty of 2* and 3* crew that pass their skill nodes 100% of the time. Check out my list for the rundown.

Right, I can certainly get by with others in the meantime. I just wanted Festive Jadzia for my 2nd & 3rd accounts (which are both just a few months old), mainly because she's good for both SCI and DIP. I'm making do with Prisoner Burnham on them for the SCI nodes, but Burnham's not as versatile. Ideally I'm wanting to pare down those accounts to the same bare minimum # of cadets that I have on my main account.

• Options
    Wonderful job, thx for maintaining it. Talos IV Spock however has wrong SEC roll - should be 611-711.
  • Options
    I saw there was a mistake on his roll, but I got 634-736. His base is 535 and roll is 99-201. Thanks for your help!

• Options
    @Shan Can I get a sticky for this post? People always ask about cadet challenges.

• Options
    Updated for Away Team Neelix, although he probably shouldn't be on anyone's cadet roster aside from the newest of players.

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he was a gurl it would be different, because Neelix is a lot more event crew than Naomi. :D
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    If he was a gurl it would be different, because Neelix is a lot more event crew than Naomi. :D

Well, even with so many variants, this Neelix gets his butt kicked by Naomi. haha

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    His DIP roll is insane for a 2* though, similar to Purrsis. :)
  • Options
    Thanks for putting this together. It's very helpful to piece together the minimum crew needed for cadet missions and freeze the rest.

Note: I discovered this weekend that Florist Q is not available for Sunday missions. Apparently he doesn't qualify as alien.