Home Ready Room
Options

*UPDATED* Cadet Challenge Reference Sheet

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for putting this together. It's very helpful to piece together the minimum crew needed for cadet missions and freeze the rest.

Note: I discovered this weekend that Florist Q is not available for Sunday missions. Apparently he doesn't qualify as alien.

Happy to be of assistance. I'll delete Florist Q from the list. For your minimums, I use 9 2* and 10 3* crew, although that's only so I can complete any mission should I need the items. If you're item rich, you can get by with 3 2* and maybe 4 or 5 3*.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    If you're item rich, you can get by with 3 2* and maybe 4 or 5 3*.
    And if you are Starbase-rich 6 and 4 without losing on items. But it does require around 7/3-6/4 for bonus rooms. Good fleet makes things oh sooooo much easier.
  • Options
    I agree. This list doesn't take into account the starbase upgrades. I'll try to make an interactive addition so that you can input your starbase upgrades and get the new skill levels. Although it would still be without the cryostasis upgrades.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
  • Options
    I presume that now that T'Pol has been fixed to be Starfleet she replaces Dax right?
  • Options
    I presume that now that T'Pol has been fixed to be Starfleet she replaces Dax right?

SInce now they're both eligible for all 3 challenges, and can pass all epic nodes, it's really just about who you like better. Six of one, half dozen of the other.

• Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

Jadzia has better traits, T'Pol has better max proficiencies, though Jadzia's got the better base+minimum prof dip, and either will easily pass any cadet sci node on epic.