Home The Bridge

So, is Burnham gonna find a slot....

2»

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still hoping for someone to clear SEC every day. Seska misses more than I'd like even if I can generally still clear the mission. Problem is I can't even find someone in Star Trek Cannon who would qualify if they added her to the game.
  • Yeah, she's not gonna make it in. I have it down to 6 for all 5 days, if she had the honorary Vulcan trait she'd be in with a shout. The purple one will stay, though, for sure.

32jy62bjp7pu.png

Seems to be working fine for TUF challenges for me. That makes all 3. I'll keep and freeze Festive Jadzia.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    Negative. She's in the freezer. I like my purple dress Dax better. Sure Burnham's SCI is slightly higher, but this is a personal preference. I had no idea she could do EASx03 epic; I see she can do the last node with the gambler bonus, but who clears that 3rd node? Worf first, Sito second, then...?
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    She went straight into the vault. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy she was to level.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorinev wrote: »
    Negative. She's in the freezer. I like my purple dress Dax better. Sure Burnham's SCI is slightly higher, but this is a personal preference. I had no idea she could do EASx03 epic; I see she can do the last node with the gambler bonus, but who clears that 3rd node? Worf first, Sito second, then...?

Worf-Sito-Sito/Dax-Worf-Dax

Its a yellow node for both but it doesn't drop loot and Dax can clear the final node even if you fail it.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
    AviTrek wrote: »
    I'm still hoping for someone to clear SEC every day. Seska misses more than I'd like even if I can generally still clear the mission. Problem is I can't even find someone in Star Trek Cannon who would qualify if they added her to the game.

Pick a random episode where T'Pol gets into a fight and hope that DB makes that a 2* version.
  • (OPA) Major Herps(OPA) Major Herps ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I shot her out the airlock straight away

ntybbq4b9cs8.gif
  • No.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • eschesch ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    FWIW, Prisoner Burnham comes up in today's Alien/Part-Alien Cadet Challenges. Shh. Don't tell DB. ;)

And obviously Starfleet. And Female.

Anyway, wondering if folks are seeing if it's worth freeing up a slot but not be able to run some of the Epics (cuz 280 SEC).

Edit: Or I could just hit page 2 on the thread. And not repeat info. Oh well.
  • No.

+1. Obviously we have Sexy Jadzia as a good science option, plus Burnham is eminently less likable than Dax in general. I already froze her forever.
    Immortalized: 465
    Tour of duty: January 2016 to present.
    Shut up Wesley.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burnham's min roll is higher than Seska's min. But her avg/max are both lower. I'll need to check the missions to see how traits match up and if she's useful or not on different missions.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frozed mine. Along with about three dozen other Immortal 2*s today.

Now, wondering if maybe I was onto something , if she is usable on Alien Day......

esch wrote: »
    FWIW, Prisoner Burnham comes up in today's Alien/Part-Alien Cadet Challenges. Shh. Don't tell DB. ;)

Anyway, wondering if folks are seeing if it's worth freeing up a slot but not be able to run some of the Epics (cuz 280 SEC).

Edit: Or I could just hit page 2 on the thread. And not repeat info. Oh well.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, she's not gonna make it in. I have it down to 6 for all 5 days, if she had the honorary Vulcan trait she'd be in with a shout. The purple one will stay, though, for sure.

32jy62bjp7pu.png

Seems to be working fine for TUF challenges for me. That makes all 3. I'll keep and freeze Festive Jadzia.

Guess we need to campaign for the Sisko again since he is both Bajoran and part wormhole alien.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine’s in the freezer, I prefer Melora for SCI and get by with a combo of Worf and Yar for SEC during the week.

MTWTF:
    Worf
    Picard
    Sito
    Melora
    Naomi
    Leeta
    Kes
    Crusher

Weekends:
    Winn
    Mendon
    Kang (also used in the arena)
    T’Pol
    Crusher
    Janeway
    Torres
    Selar
    Odo
    Money

I feel like my weekend crew is overly large but I'm not stressed for crew slots right now. I’d also love to replace my Picard/Leeta pair but Counselor Troi is too much of a gamble for DIP and I can’t think of anyone else good enough to get the job done.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    esch wrote: »

Burnham is part-alien.
    She has part of Sarek's Katra, which allows her to communicate with him telepathically.
    When mirror Sarek melded with prime Burnham, he met himself.
    Burnham's min roll is higher than Seska's min. But her avg/max are both lower. I'll need to check the missions to see how traits match up and if she's useful or not on different missions.

Currently my Burnham is 280+21-55.

That's not good enough to reliably do the SEC nodes for TUFm3*** and EASm3***. She does not have any relevant traits for those missions.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »

Currently my Burnham is 280+21-55.

That's not good enough to reliably do the SEC nodes for TUFm3*** and EASm3***. She does not have any relevant traits for those missions.

Ya, I just checked, she's just a touch too weak and none of her traits match. Back to hoping for a new SEC cadet.
  • Doesn't matter. She clears SCI nodes as easily as Dax. Flip a coin if you have to, but who cares which one you use at this point. It's moot.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxide wrote: »
    Doesn't matter. She clears SCI nodes as easily as Dax. Flip a coin if you have to, but who cares which one you use at this point. It's moot.

She clears SCI but she doesn't clear the DIP nodes that Jadzia does.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    With one exception for security, all my 2* cadets are nice people who I am pleased to have on my ship. I don't use Seska and don't use Burnham.
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »
    Yeah, she's not gonna make it in. I have it down to 6 for all 5 days, if she had the honorary Vulcan trait she'd be in with a shout. The purple one will stay, though, for sure.

@cannabination - I'm curious to know who your 6 are? I've been considering trying to whittle mine down as small as possible and wondering what you ended up with?

I have it down to 5 with Worf, Seska, Sito, Crusher and Dax. Can do all epic on MTWF and any elite on Thursday. If you run epic on Thursday for some reason, you might need more.

Thanks for that info. I just immortalized Seska and freed up 5 more crew slots.