Home The Bridge

Whats so "Special" about this offer!?

2»

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    y92fe4f9xz4r.png

Did anyone else get a second offer today?
  • I got the “special” Borg schematics offer. Yeah, no thanks.
  • I am I the only one that would buy a $10 for 10 or $25 for 15 on the weekly theme pack way more often then anything else they could possibly offer. It would be like the yang to the ying of event offers.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok well at least I don't have the Borg Sphere Maxed yet. I have the cube but 10$ and 1000 shematics ain't going to get my Sphere (Lvl7) maxed out, so quite a useless offer really especially since I have the Cube already at Lvl10.

Jim

nevzmv7yjbiz.png
    DB: Do Better
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Special Federation fleet offer 1000 Voyager and 1000 Ent -D Schematics for 9.99 US.
  • edited February 2018
    We tell them every week what offers we WOULD buy. Instead, they keep throwing things we obviously wouldn't buy, and couldn't have use for even if we did.

They really need to have their marking department talk to the players and have focus groups. They have no idea what the value of their product is, or what they are selling. As somebody who has been here off and on since the game launched, it is frustrating how out of touch they are about it.
    I keep getting a special offer just for me. If the offer was just for me the game would realise I have all these ships maxed out and thus, the offer is completely useless!!

This is clearly a bug in how the game hands out special offers

67g3ts526n7m.png
    Yay, still not buying DB!! Why in hells name would this offer be taylored to me given that I have all ships maxed. This has to be broken, hence mabye I need to raise a ticket!?

Jim

8277j7or4l90.png
  • edited February 2018
    ory05rvc8crl.png

I've never come across Honorable Pursuits before. I could see getting this if you still cared about your position in this event, since it was released 2 hours before the end of the event and 750 chrons might get you over the hump, and the Dilithium would get you an event pack if you were desperate.

I would still just rather spend $10 on a guaranteed 1/4 I need though. A lot less clicking.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    w0macorg3s15.png
    Utter trash.
  • I got "Sail the Starry Skies" again - £23.99 for 3 lots of 700 schematics for some ships THAT I ALREADY HAVE AT MAX LEVEL

Incredibly frustrating...DB, I would actually buy the 10 for 10 pack EVERY WEEK if you offered it to me, as it's fun to open the packs, and for £10 I don't mind the risk of getting rubbish.

I have not, as yet, seen a single other offer that would entice me to buy - you are losing money each week by not just offering it regularly.

Korrin

P.S. Sorry for the CAPS, but it is getting incredibly frustrating...
  • I've gotten the Iconic Crew offer for $50 every week for as long as I can remember. At this point, I would just prefer that they give everyone the same offer in the portal and just rotate each week. Yeah, most weeks, I won't buy it, but its better than getting the same offer each week that I will never buy.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Sail the Starry Skies again.

I wouldn't claim that if it was free yet I've been given it every week for about 2 months...
  • Be Assimilated - I think I had that last week too...
  • y92fe4f9xz4r.png

Did anyone else get a second offer today?

I did get this one just before the end of the event.
    When the event ended however I did NOT get the "Double Your Crew"-offer for the new Sarek, neither did I when I pulled the 2nd Sarek they send us this week in a in-game mail.
    Makes me wonder if this 'special' offer blocked the offer that I was actually looking forward too :(
  • a new one to me... never seen a "boost" offer before...
    6kb5v4xhv0mj.png
  • a new one to me... never seen a "boost" offer before...
    6kb5v4xhv0mj.png

I'd actually buy this one ahead of a faction event especially if making a run at Top 25.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Dude you get to patrol the galaxy, how many people can say they've patrolled the galaxy?
    AH FFS NOT AGAIN. This is the 3rd week in a row. Does anyone buy this **tsk tsk**!
    58jtwmo59qkv.png

• Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    No
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • sagimasagima ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I don't think I've ever seen the 10 for $10 offer :(

edit: and, after posting this, I logged in after dinner it was waiting for me :)
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    sagima wrote: »

Jackpot! I've just got that with a buy-it-twice option. Was this a normal RNG offer or a universal offer?

nsxm38k19jl0.png
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    sagima wrote: »

Jackpot! I've just got that with a buy-it-twice option. Was this a normal RNG offer or a universal offer?

nsxm38k19jl0.png

Looks to be across the board.