Home The Bridge

Ships portal update

With todays addition to the game of the Sarophagus we now have 13 ships in the game which are basically not available to max unless you are willing to spend a large amount of dilithium on the rare packs. Some of these, like the NX or Hirogen ships for example, have been in the game for a very long time. These ships were added in November of 2016. When will we have an update to packs and dabo to include some of these ships that have been around for a long time that some of us would love to obtain?

Comments

• They all slowly make their way to the Arena, but not long enough for you to get them to max.... it's the "**tsk tsk** You" protocol.
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, we need new ships to dilute the uselessness of the premium portal pulls. (Not that that would make them worth buying but it would help).
    DB: Do Better
  • PaPa ✭✭
    And don't forget to update Dabo! Every third day I get 450 Prakesh or Borg cube schematics who were among the first ships I maxed.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to start a thread about this in Make It So!, but pretty much anywhere other than The Bridge is where threads go to die so hopefully yours will get some attention and support!
  • NoneNone ✭✭✭
    I’m not sure adding them would really dilute the portal. It would really be nice to be able to get some of those added ships. Especially since voyages sometimes rely on traits that only they have.