Home The Bridge

I Stop STT

2»

Comments

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    (Wow there's still people who wake up in the middle of the night to restart the shuttles? I am truly impressed)

Sometimes biology or pets will make that decision for you. If you're up, you may as well refresh shuttles, voyages and the Gauntlet.

During Events Most of the people who want to rank up do I imagine;) but those that are okay with being mediocre do not I would guess...

My toddler is my secret of success in factions.

Same haha

I was just about to send the last on to college... maybe I can convince the missus to have one more so I too can succeed at STT... 😝

Get Grandkids. That way you can give them back during galaxy events.
  • Even if your a big spender, nothing takes place overnight. Like anything you want you must make the intention to stay with it for the long haul. What if Kirk or Spock gave up over a bad day at the set, where would STT be today.
  • <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    "Look at me! I quit! Give me attention!"
  • Dralix wrote: »
    Dralix wrote: »
    What a waste.

Please don't start this up again.

Start what up, exactly? I have never brought this up before.

I didn't mean you had brought this up before, though I didn't make that clear.

There was someone a while back who complained ad naseum about the "culture of waste" with regards to airlocking rewards. It was worse than the current "we need more med" that's popping up in many threads.

Well, there isn't enough Med. Sorry it offends you that other players think so. You can always avoid those threads, I suppose.

I've not seen anything about the culture of waste, but it sounds interesting. Do you have any links?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can always avoid those threads, I suppose.

Like the Yar artwork thread? Or this week's event thread? Or did you just mean the multiple threads directly on the subject?
    I've not seen anything about the culture of waste, but it sounds interesting. Do you have any links?

No.
  • Dralix wrote: »
    You can always avoid those threads, I suppose.

Like the Yar artwork thread? Or this week's event thread? Or did you just mean the multiple threads directly on the subject?

No.

That's unfortunate. It might be an interesting discussion to have for us noobs ;)

Well, I suppose if we have a few medical crew added to the super-rare roster via events these annoying people desperate for those crew will go away. Until then, it's a problem they want to talk about. Please forgive them, it's not their fault they've been given a lop-sided table to eat from.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's unfortunate. It might be an interesting discussion to have for us noobs ;)

Ok, I found a link.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=star+trek+timelines+culture+of+waste
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a waste.

Please don't start this up again.

Start what up, exactly? I have never brought this up before.

I didn't mean you had brought this up before, though I didn't make that clear.

There was someone a while back who complained ad naseum about the "culture of waste" with regards to airlocking rewards. It was worse than the current "we need more med" that's popping up in many threads.

Well, there isn't enough Med. Sorry it offends you that other players think so. You can always avoid those threads, I suppose.

The culture of waste BS is why now we have faction events where you can only get threshold character to 3/4. We used to have only one super-rare in an event and they were both ranked and threshold, so on a faction you could fully fuse a character if you didn't get the 5* (Was before cumulative rewards). There was a forum member who would go nutty ball in the forums every faction event about airlocking the extra characters and the culture of wasted pixels--- was such a waste that they got extra stars and the rewards table HAD to remove any extras cause I guess it made him feel dirty dropping the rest.

Now at the time you only got trainers for an airlock and there was no such thing as honor points, but still.....