Home Make It So!
Options

New Tuvix-Like Fusion Ideas

Ricard Daystrom Ricard Daystrom ✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in Make It So!
ok9h4rmay47p.jpg
5* Klingon Operative Tyler
SEC-COM
Human,Klingon,Starfleet,Federation,Survivalist,Tactician,Pilot,Marksman,Pilot,Brutal,Undercover Operative, Cultural Figure,Desperate, Inspiring

This would be a fusion of a 4* Star Lt. Ash Tyler (with only three stars) and a 4* Torchbearer Voq (with only two stars)

I credit the part of this idea to Lady Gaghgagh because she suggested the fusion paring.

What other Fusion ideas do you want?
Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ewww. Bring back Culber! Bad CBS.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Ewww. Bring back Culber! Bad CBS.

I liked Culber. Shame to see him go. Maybe something with Mirror Culber happens

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Azan (1*) + Rebi (1*) = The Borg Kid Twins (2*) ... ENG/SCI (360/300 base)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    PaPa ✭✭
    The problem is Tyler and Voq are not part of the normal crew that's available through portals. They should do an update.
  • Options
    I've had a lot of ideas for these since Tuvix was introduced (and long before I started on this forum), but unfortunately a lot of the ideas I have end up involving characters that are already 5*. For instance, Mobile Doctor + some variant of 7 of 9 = Cheesecake Eating Seven.

That or it involves characters they haven't made (yet), like Odan from the TNG episode "The Host"... Odan + Riker variant = Symbiote Hernia Riker.

The only one I've thought of that I can remember is something like Lt. Thomas Riker + Commander Riker = Defiant Stealing Thomas Riker. Unfortunately that would probably be a 3* character.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Options
    The Sons of Mogh... 'nuff said.
  • Options
    kobakoba ✭✭✭
    Isis (Woman) + Gary Seven = Gary Seven & black cat
    Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    3* wesley + florist Q = new 4* Butch Wesley
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Human Q + Captain Q fused with Mariachi Q gives Mariachi Q and band
  • Options
    3* Ishara Yar + 3* Tasha Yar = 4* Daughters of Turkana (or something).
  • Options
    3* Magnus Hansen + 3* Erin Hansen = 4* Drone Magnus and Erin Hansen
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    "remember" McCoy + "wrath" spock = mad McCoy
  • Options
    The twin mistresses of evil from Cap Proton holodeck program. Dulaney sisters (spelling?)
  • Options
    I have been thinking about a 2 way fuse for the orion slave girls from ENT episode "Bound" Navaar, D'Nesh and Maras.
    Maybe Navaar as 4* (as she seemed to be the leader of the trio), and D'Nesh and Maras as 3*'s that fuse into a 4*, which in turn fuses with Navaar into a 5*?

Just a random thought ...
  • Options
    I have been thinking about a 2 way fuse for the orion slave girls from ENT episode "Bound" Navaar, D'Nesh and Maras.
    Maybe Navaar as 4* (as she seemed to be the leader of the trio), and D'Nesh and Maras as 3*'s that fuse into a 4*, which in turn fuses with Navaar into a 5*?

Just a random thought ...

I’d be happy if we could just get the Sisters into the game in some form or other, preferably all three of them. There aren’t very many Orions as it is.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Burnham + janeway = super mega awesome db shan

SSR Noob
    Spoiler of spoils
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about 4* Young Khan + 4* Marla McGivers to 5* Augmented Couple or something like that. :D
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    What about war ship chakota and Gi chakota make Luciddream chakota
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warship Janeway and Warship Chakotay would also be a sweet 5* warship couple ... or the 2* Kathryn Janeway and the 2* Commander Chakotay for a 3* couple variant. ^^
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Curzon Dax card and then Odo plus Curzon Dax = Zhian'tara Odo
  • Options
    Count23Count23 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    4* George + 4* Gracie = George And Gracie (Temporal Agents, 5*)
  • Options
    Warship Janeway and Warship Chakotay would also be a sweet 5* warship couple ... or the 2* Kathryn Janeway and the 2* Commander Chakotay for a 3* couple variant. ^^

oq6tcfjhuqm1.jpg
    4* New Earth Janeway and Chakotay

• Options
    Or they could do something somewhat new and weird and make one and two * variants (or even some 3* ones thrown in to make it more difficult) of the Voyager crew during the Workforce episodes, maybe like 5 or so in total. Janeway, Tuvok, Torres, Paris, Seven, and Chakotay all in various forms of their Workforce selves. Then, if you collect them all, in FF form if they’re a crew that needs multiple stars, then you have the option of combining them all in to one 5* character called The Workforce or Voyager’s Workforce. A crowded group picture for the portrait and obviously 3 skills would be required. It would have a LOT of traits but probably end up being a bit of a moderate gold crew. With that kind of crew combo I’d say they’d probably end up with Command, Science, and either Diplomacy or Engineering. They are the workforce for a power plant after all.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Count23Count23 ✭✭✭
    How about the Delaney sisters?

2* Jenny and 2* megan, one has musician trait, other has athletic trait, one is sci, one is eng.

Combine them into a 3* Delaney Sisters.
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually like that "Sons of Mogh" idea with fusible Civil War Worf (4*) and Captain Kurn (4*) to "The Sons of Mogh" (5*).

I think that's the best suggestion so far.

If Katra McCoy wasn't already a thing, I'd suggest a Spock + McCoy fusible crew.

Another suggestion, since Klingon Groom Worf isn't in the game, is that you can fuse any 4* Worf with KB Jadzia to get a 5* couple card for them. But it's more likely that KG Worf will just be added instead. And since KB Jadzia is a 5*, that won't be very feasible.

There also needs to be a Bashir and O'Brien card because they're friendship is one of my favourite things in all of Star Trek. I propose an "Alamo" card with both guys in their Alamo gear (non-canon since I don't remember if we ever actually saw them in coonskins).

And finally...Picard and Sarek should combo for a "Diplomat Picard" from the episode where Sarek mind melded with Picard. Mainly because I loved that episode.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    They could just add a 3* or 4* character called trill and then you could combine it with other characters like 4* picard trill or 4* janeway trill
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    To make the Sons of Mogh, I'd like to see new 3*'s:

Bajoran Kurn (wearing that uncomfortable uniform)
    Strategic Operations Officer Worf (i.e., in the original red shouldered DS9 uniform)
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    3* Jazz Musician Riker with Deanna Troi?
    Constable Odo with a new 3* Kira?
    Maquis Takeover Torres with Hockey Paris?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    3* Alice Android

e0tpls2thfg2.jpg

Fused with another 3* Alice Android becomes 4* Alice Twins.

kgv4tcas7umh.jpg

Two 4* Alice Twins fused become 5* Alice Series.

4x310f4sx8cq.jpg

My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!