Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the week event: Crashing the Party - 02/01 - Edit for name correction

Comments

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s Lieutenant Tarah, not Terah. Don’t make @DScottHewitt break out the badge, people! 😈
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was actively counselling the "PSD" tyler while on the ship of the dead...
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was actively counselling the "PSD" tyler while on the ship of the dead...

Yeah, I want gonna mention that.

Majority of what we saw of her as a prisoner was her counselling Tyler who was having a major PTSD breakdown.

So MED is still on the table, and she was negotiating with L'Rell, so DIP makes sense. And since she was also fighting and stuff (she was awesome, all things considered, it was actually one of my favourite moments of the show), SEC would make sense.

MED/DIP/SEC? Yes? Please?
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s Lieutenant Tarah, not Terah. Don’t make @DScottHewitt break out the badge, people! 😈

But, but, but.....

I was the one misspelling it!!!!!!

8cbRL6G.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Can someone give the low-down on who there characters are and what series?

Thanks.

Scotty from TOS. Possibly when he was wearing a kilt
    Ash is from Discovery
    Terah is from Enterprise. Andorian will lies to Shran (her andorian commander) because she wanted to kill some Vulcans
    Cornwell is from Discovery. Admiral, prisoner, psychologist

The kilt was part od Scotty's dress uniform. The question is... was he wearing the right tartan? Drives me crazy when people wear another clan's tartan. Makes me want to grab a claymore and me pipes and... Oh wait, I'm only 1/4 Scots and the rest English. But still!
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another mega-event? Seems too soon.
    But I am excited for Scotty and I hope Cornwell will be MED primary.
    A strong MED character that everyone can get, now this will be big news.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan - do you guys realize some of us haven't caught up yet on this show and have been waiting? some of these char names are SPOILERS
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks.

Ash is from Discovery
    Terah is from Enterprise. Andorian will lies to Shran (her andorian commander) because she wanted to kill some Vulcans

The kilt was part od Scotty's dress uniform. The question is... was he wearing the right tartan? Drives me crazy when people wear another clan's tartan. Makes me want to grab a claymore and me pipes and... Oh wait, I'm only 1/4 Scots and the rest English. But still!

Calm down, here try this.
    1ause3qlw7e2.jpg
  • Options
    NeemsNeems ✭✭✭
    Just to judge based on another "Prisoner" character, Prisoner Bones still has primary Med, but he was also actively a doctor instead of a doctor-turned-admiral. Personally I'd be surprised not to see CMD on her (not that I'm hoping for it) considering her rank and role in the show. Maybe if we're super lucky, MED/SEC/CMD?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    We want Captain Killy!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

Thanks.

Ash is from Discovery

Calm down, here try this.
    1ause3qlw7e2.jpg

Thanks but the only food I eat from cans are beans. They keep you warm under the covers on cold nights.
  • Options

Thanks.

Ash is from Discovery

Unfortunately, it is kind of hard to locate images of the specific Scott Clan Tartan, since all Clans are Scots. Is it likely that William Ware Thiess might have done the research? Yes.

Did he? I do not know.

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Shan - do you guys realize some of us haven't caught up yet on this show and have been waiting? some of these char names are SPOILERS

That’s on you. It’s out. It’s been out. The rest of the world has passed you by and we are not waiting for you to catch up

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We want Captain Killy!

And we will most certainly get her

• Options
    I can't wait to do the DYS offer again!
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Pretty happy with event. Wish it was faction/galaxy but I will happily use some of my 20k in saved chronitons to get in top 1000.
  • Options

That’s on you. It’s out. It’s been out. The rest of the world has passed you by and we are not waiting for you to catch up

Agreed with that...but I’m trying to figure out which char is a spoiler? Corny was a prisoner back in November...that still counts as spoiler?

By the way, I haven’t finished JAWS yet so keep the chatter down please...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Mega Event 5* with MED Possibly? 5* Scotty? NICE! :)

In all likelihood, they’ll give her Diplomacy as her primary and probably Security as her secondary so if she gets Medical at all it’ll be tertiary. 😕 😡 🤬 🤯
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed with that...but I’m trying to figure out which char is a spoiler? Corny was a prisoner back in November...that still counts as spoiler?

By the way, I haven’t finished JAWS yet so keep the chatter down please...

Ha! Well there were sequels so.....ok I’ll keep my mouth shut

• Options

Thanks.

Ash is from Discovery

Unfortunately, it is kind of hard to locate images of the specific Scott Clan Tartan, since all Clans are Scots. Is it likely that William Ware Thiess might have done the research? Yes.

Did he? I do not know.

Scott

Here you go: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_Scott

He definitely wasn't wearing the Scott tartan (it looks like the Clan Macpherson or maybe Clan Douglas tartan), but it's possible he is of different clans, and perhaps is majority of another clan or just chose to have a kilt made in a non-Scott tartan, but still a tartan of a Clan he is from.

For instance, I am of the Sinclair and Anderson clans (more Sinclair than Anderson), but the only kilt I ever had was from my mom's side of the family (used to be my mom's), so it's Anderson tartan, despite the fact that my father is of Sinclair, and I'm more Sinclair than Anderson.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    I am also very happy to get another Suzie Plakson in the mix. I thoroughly enjoyed all the roles she was picked for.

Would be great to see a Female Q in the future!

Don't I wish :) That would be amazing.
  • Options

Thanks.

Ash is from Discovery

Did he? I do not know.

Scott

He definitely wasn't wearing the Scott tartan (it looks like the Clan Macpherson or maybe Clan Douglas tartan), but it's possible he is of different clans, and perhaps is majority of another clan or just chose to have a kilt made in a non-Scott tartan, but still a tartan of a Clan he is from.

For instance, I am of the Sinclair and Anderson clans (more Sinclair than Anderson), but the only kilt I ever had was from my mom's side of the family (used to be my mom's), so it's Anderson tartan, despite the fact that my father is of Sinclair, and I'm more Sinclair than Anderson.

So, not even close......

rawn9gr8fefc.png
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Regarding the Mega Event recurrent crew, I want to clarify where and when said crew will/could be available:
    - as a threshold reward for each week of the Mega Event
    - in the Dabo Wheel (rare)
    - in a Mega-Event catch-all pack available once the Mega-Event has ended.

I am adding this to the original post as well.

Forgotted:

-as an apology when something goes wrong with one of the weeks' Event......

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Scott

• Options
    Regarding the Mega Event recurrent crew, I want to clarify where and when said crew will/could be available:

How about a free copy with the in-game mail announcing the mega event ;)
  • Options

Thanks.

Ash is from Discovery

Did he? I do not know.

Scott

I'm clan Sinclair and clan Anderson, but I

Thanks.

Ash is from Discovery

Did he? I do not know.

Scott

So, not even close......

rawn9gr8fefc.png

Yep, as I said, definitely 100% not the Scott tartan. Not even the Montgomery tartan.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options

Thanks for the upfront clarification.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!