Home The Bridge

Another future Mega speculation regarding future events

PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
So in the last few months the the Travis thread about Main Cast's appearances in events in game was resurrected.

The first event of the first Mega after this moment, we started seeing some movement.

Sato was a featured cast member in the first event of the Mirror Mega
Now Scotty is a featured cast member in the first event of this Andocovery event

We all know DB does listen to what goes on here, but I speculate that they actually decided to act on it.

So, maybe, just maybe, Archer and Kes, the last two, will be seen each once in the following megas after this.

I think its a workable theory, at least for Archer.

Comments

• Thou, the Sato was an existing character.
    (Just saying)

Would be nice if she'd been new.

I actually predicted Kes to my wife as appearing during this mega event in week two or three.
    (The last month has been really big for under used blond main cast females)

Archer, week 4 of this event
    Take it to the bank
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thou, the Sato was an existing character.
    (Just saying)

Would be nice if she'd been new.

I actually predicted Kes to my wife as appearing during this mega event in week two or three.
    (The last month has been really big for under used blond main cast females)

Archer, week 4 of this event
    Take it to the bank

I'm a fan tho of having 1 existing character in an event.

And it goes beyond crew slots, it also gives folks who built a crew up a lil reward beyond just bonus crew.

We shall see though, I'd love to see the main cast fully event represented before the year ends.
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    I think think that both Archer and Kes will show up this mega or shortly after (like 2 weeks after the last mega weekend, since it's a rerun after the mega). But you can also add Seven to the list of characters that made their event debuts during mega events. It was Drone Seven during the Borg event.

Also, Janeway will show up. Maybe with pointy ears or blue skin and antennae.
  • The important thing to remember is that I be fully credited for making it happen. I may be thanked with donations to my doughnut fund via Paypal.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Archer is a fairly likely candidate for this Mega given the Andorian/Vulcan thing that is entirely rooted in Enterprise.

I'd like to see Kes, but it'd be hard to justify her appearance I think...
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • I'd like to see Kes, but it'd be hard to justify her appearance I think...

Trust me, you don't want to see Kes... There's no way to justify her appearance at all:

jennifer-lien-arrested-indecent-exposure-voyager-750x480.jpg

In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
  • Archer is a fairly likely candidate for this Mega given the Andorian/Vulcan thing that is entirely rooted in Enterprise.

If two years of this game have taught me anything, it's that it will be NX Janeway to save the day by killing yet another Archer.
    Archer is a fairly likely candidate for this Mega given the Andorian/Vulcan thing that is entirely rooted in Enterprise.

If two years of this game have taught me anything, it's that it will be NX Janeway to save the day by killing yet another Archer.

But will Archer be the doesn't fit in person in the next Mega or will that be Kes and Archer the one after that?
  • Pallidyne wrote: »

But will Archer be the doesn't fit in person in the next Mega or will that be Kes and Archer the one after that?

If Archer is ever announced to feature in an event, I expect that DB closing the doors the day before that event runs.
    Pallidyne wrote: »

If Archer is ever announced to feature in an event, I expect that DB closing the doors the day before that event runs.

Was it you or someone else that said the same thing about Sato?
  • Pallidyne wrote: »
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Was it you or someone else that said the same thing about Sato?

Wouldn't have been me. I kept saying I hoped there to be a Sato event, but never cynically thought that it would only happen as a door-closing tease.
  • Archer is a fairly likely candidate for this Mega given the Andorian/Vulcan thing that is entirely rooted in Enterprise.

After Pirate Janeway last time, this would not surprise me in the least. Not. In. The. Least.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't mind an Old Lady 5* Kes from Fury.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kes was a worthless character. I was so glad when they got rid of her and brought in 7 of 9 instead.

But Archer does deserve to be featured in events. He was the first captain of the starship Enterprise, for crying out loud!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kes was a worthless character. I was so glad when they got rid of her and brought in 7 of 9 instead.

But Archer does deserve to be featured in events. He was the first captain of the starship Enterprise, for crying out loud!

Heck they even quote him in a historical sense in the last episode of Discovery (yesterday).
    Captain Archer was the last Federation person to set foot on Quonos a century ago. Sometimes they do try to keep faith with canon on Discovery 😝