Home Engineering Room
Options

February 2017 Daily Rewards Redux

Looked at the new Daily Rewards and was surprised to see Richard Castillo repeating as this month's threebie. Then saw Holonovel Doctor as the 4* at the end of the month and realized that this was the February 2017 reward table.

da9hbc756aqg.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Looks like someone DBed up the table.

Well, I'm not cleaning it up.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just claimed my last months reward. Two basic pulls? Not ten pulls, single pulls
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    y3saof689ags.png

My table seems correct?
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    UnkieB wrote: »
    y3saof689ags.png

My table seems correct?

Yours seems like Jan
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Ahh, let me restart...

Yep, after restart it's messed up. Shooter McGavin and Holo Doc
  • Options
    Yep, everything was busted :) 2xSingle pull instead of 2x10 standard at the beginning of the month, and that is most definitely the Feb 2017 table, because that's how I got the copy of the Holo Doc back in the day.
  • Options
    extremely disappointing
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • Options
    :(
  • Options
    Same got two singles instead of the x10

• Options
    q517sz62lxff.png
  • Options
    "Holy temporal anomaly, Batman! Discovery returned 9 months late, and we returned 1 year early!"

At least we're thematically consistent... Sort of...
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I'm thinking a free premium 10-pull sent to everyone via in-game mail should be a good compensation for this error. ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Notice it says "Beam in once a day and claim a new reward"!....
  • Options
    Captain Q wrote: »
    "Holy temporal anomaly, Batman! Discovery returned 9 months late, and we returned 1 year early!"

Please, God, don't tell me I have to re-live 2017. I barely made it through the first time. There's no way I'll make it through a second.
  • Options
    Damn I really want The Doctor too. Hope they don't change it to something less enticing (cough Stamets cough)
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Captain QCaptain Q ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Captain Q wrote: »
    "Holy temporal anomaly, Batman! Discovery returned
    9 months late
    , and we returned 1 year early!"

Oops! Forgot the "Spoiler" tag! My Bad, Sorry!!! :p
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    I have the holonovel doctor at 3/4 stars so I certainly wouldn't mind keeping this reward table ;-)

I would like to have my 2x 10 portal pulls :-)
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I started playing exactly 1 year ago. I have Holonov Immortal and I air locked Castillo so maybe I can immortalize him this time.

A bit disappointing to say the least, there is so many new crew to choose from yet the couldn't be bothered to update the table.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    I think this reward table is 75% value. :D
  • Options
    The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Jassada wrote: »
    I think this reward table is 75% value. :D

It's 75% value, with the correct crew not dropping, ending early, with a server crash and a Prisoner Cornwell will be sent out after the DYC offer/50K honor purchase :)
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Holonovel Doc is probably more useful to players than Stamets, who appeared in an event immediately before the reward was introduced. They did the same with Drone Seven.
  • Options
    Immortalised Stamets, holonovel doc and Castillo so meh its free honour.

Holonovel doc is a decent 4 star medical crew though once you have him maxed out. If I were a new player I'd rather have the doc than Stamets so hopefully they just leave it as is so everyone can get a doctor.
  • Options
    these have changed and its Stamets and 3* spock now. With that corrected, what happens with our 10x pulls for today (2x for most of us)?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even at 1 star, holonovel doctor is my best base med. He drops to third in combined and 6th in proficiency. At 3 stars, Stamets is my second best science in both base and combined, though he is only 7th in proficiency. Stamets is a good card for anyone and especially for new people. He is only surpassed on my crew by the Fun Sponge who is a recent addition.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed this thread, sorry.

Update: the rewards have been corrected and the players who had already claimed the reward for the first day will be contacted.
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    I missed this thread, sorry.

Update: the rewards have been corrected and the players who had already claimed the reward for the first day will be contacted.

If we ask really nicely can you incorrect them again please? :smile:

The correction for me is worse than what was originally offered