Home The Bridge

Gauntlet Walls

2»

Comments

• I know you are one to be thorough and nuanced in your estimations @Peachtree Rex, I don’t question that. A couple of others had brushed off the idea of walls of mirror Picard.

But I do stand by my point that powerhouse crew should not be given so easily like Mirror Picard and phlox.
    If anything, I think the use of different trait combos we haven’t seen could allow for a more dynamic wall of opponents to face.. traits that could give weaker or mediocre gauntlet crew (which lower level players are more likely to have) high crit rates such as 45% and 65%. That would a wildcard element to the gauntlets.

Just my two cents.

• There should never be a wall of any characters, period. It displays lazy programming at best. And DB would never accept poor programming... wait nevermind.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know you are one to be thorough and nuanced in your estimations @Peachtree Rex, I don’t question that. A couple of others had brushed off the idea of walls of mirror Picard.

But I do stand by my point that powerhouse crew should not be given so easily like Mirror Picard and phlox.
    If anything, I think the use of different trait combos we haven’t seen could allow for a more dynamic wall of opponents to face.. traits that could give weaker or mediocre gauntlet crew (which lower level players are more likely to have) high crit rates such as 45% and 65%. That would a wildcard element to the gauntlets.

Just my two cents.

I suppose my point is that Picard IS mediocre when he doesnt have trait matches (or, at least, inferior to optimal options that many are lacking). I LOVE hitting 5% picards with Kahless, Borgi and even GSpock in the occasional SEC matchup.

25% or 45% Picard, however, greatly influences my character selection. Anyone that isnt considering the metagame of a large quantity of Picards is going to be at a disadvantage.