Home The Bridge

Who is helping most in this event?

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
We have 4 major bonus crew this weekend. (Or potentially have)

Who has been most helpful?

Who is helping most in this event? 93 votes

Saru
4%
[KM] UL1R53Nemeton[STFL] TheHell2Earthguest_935349890207745 4 votes
Thelin
1%
Midspeed 1 vote
Shran
23%
uss_bonaventureFor Cardassia[TFA] Commodore WizzlestixCommander TuckerPallidyneBrunt, FCAPlasmaAggeK Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All Dtea[S47] ELiL(HGH)ApolloGib - Admiral MarinersCapt. Pete OwenZenthaneXS14 Bri Mr. Wes Esq.Dirk Gundersonmedium roastNagilumwasrightS31 22 votes
Cornwell
70%
Warrior WillosorinevPeachtree RexCaptain_Who/SSR/ Captain S'logZ•A•P•P ©™CaptainUnderpantsSSR BarkleySabine of AthensCaptain DurfProsserRocpileGAWACaptain Sisko [AA]Travis S McClain[TFA] CeleresJim RaynorLilac Erosion Paund SkummGrant77 66 votes

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been sharing my FE3F Cornwell, but there have not been all that many med spots. She often fills spots for her other attributes.

Perhaps I should switch to my level 90 3/4 Commando Shran.
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cornwell
    I've been sharing my FE3F Cornwell, but there have not been all that many med spots. She often fills spots for her other attributes.

Perhaps I should switch to my level 90 3/4 Commando Shran.

I’m running all four of the 3-slot Augment missions. One has two MED which Cornwell does great on because it also has DIP. Shran is worthless as SEC & CMD only has one spot and T’Kumva kicks Shran’s Butt even at 2x vs his 3x. I haven’t looked at the other factions because I wanted augment items (basic medical experiments) and could fill all 12 spots with bonus characters. Unboosted, 4K is 85-91% and boosted (3* boosts) is 91-95%
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm running Terran Empire missions since I need some of their drops. I ran Augment all last week to FE Cornwell. But then, she also needed Augment and Maquee drops.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cornwell
    My Katrina is 3/5 now, and she fits into a lot of the missions well.
    Cornwell
    I'm running Terran Empire missions since I need some of their drops. I ran Augment all last week to FE Cornwell. But then, she also needed Augment and Maquee drops.

Terran Empire Mission “Methods and Madness” has a MED & SCI slot...
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shran
    The weird thing is how many eng/sci combo slots there are.
    Let’s fly!
    Cornwell
    The weird thing is how many eng/sci combo slots there are.

Tilly and Fun Sponge Burnham heaven...
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cornwell
    Sarus science has basically been unusable with the missions I've ran.
  • Cornwell
    To be fair, I probably shouldn't have even responded in the poll because I don't even have Away Team Saru or Commander Thelin. I didn't have Commando Shran until I claimed him from the thresholds, and after realizing I had no actual interest in keeping him at a 3/4, decided to just go ahead and dismiss him instead of bothering to sink resources into him to compete in this one event. Ergo, Prisoner Katrina Cornwell is the only one of the four that I'm even using. Still, she's been consistently great to have in each wave I've sent out so far, and I'm glad I've got her!
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I vote "other" - My FFFE First Officer Burnham has been pretty helpful! :#

Cornwell less so as I haven't been getting an awful lot of MED missions, Grad Burnham has been good in the ENG/SCI missions, Shran in SEC/DIP.

I don't have Commando Saru or Thelin so cant comment on those.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Cornwell
    I have my own and a shared Cornwell, filling two Med spots on one shuttle with Ambassador Sarek in the third. That shuttle cranks compared to the others
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cornwell
    Cornwell is my only major bonus crew so it would have to be her, Grad Burnham would be next and if I can level up Ash Tyler probably him next.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Other

I have only just levelled Commando Shran up to 90 and he's still 2/4. (I do not have the other 2 event crew).

My squad leader is sharing Cornwell, but I have to open various missions from the different factions to get a good fit for the shared crew and my FE 3/5 Cornwell.
    As mentioned, there is one shuttle with two MED slots, but I do not run that one currently, maybe later in the event when I need a high percentage shuttle without boost (e.g. overnight shuttle). :)

For me standouts have been T'Kuvma, Graduation Burnham (could almost go into every shuttle it feels like) and both Ash versions.

My 4 current shuttles have 13 slots and are filled with 12 bonus crew (non-event McGivers taking a DIP slot).

EDIT: I should note that I'm using all of my 4*+ crew that are associated with the event (11, 12 including Shran), which includes 2 1/4s (Tarah and Tactical Burnham).
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shran
    I’ve only got Thelin at 1/4* and don’t have Saru. So far, it’s a toss-up between Shran and Cornwell, with Graduation Burnham and others filling in admirably as well.
  • Other

We're using T'Kuvma, since SEC is the most-needed skill, and none of us bought the pack for Saru.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Other

I have only just levelled Commando Shran up to 90 and he's still 2/4. (I do not have the other 2 event crew).

My squad leader is sharing Cornwell, but I have to open various missions from the different factions to get a good fit for the shared crew and my FE 3/5 Cornwell.
    As mentioned, there is one shuttle with two MED slots, but I do not run that one currently, maybe later in the event when I need a high percentage shuttle without boost (e.g. overnight shuttle). :)

For me standouts have been T'Kuvma, Graduation Burnham (could almost go into every shuttle it feels like) and both Ash versions.

My 4 current shuttles have 13 slots and are filled with 12 bonus crew (non-event McGivers taking a DIP slot).

EDIT: I should note that I'm using all of my 4*+ crew that are associated with the event (11, 12 including Shran), which includes 2 1/4s (Tarah and Tactical Burnham).

Seems to me Cornwell is pointless to share. Everyone has her

• RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to me Cornwell is pointless to share. Everyone has her

No ... she's okay.

I open up 12 shuttles (2 factions) ... run the 2 3seat MED shuttles from those two factions, they always seem to go out 90%+ (one in each with appropriate boost) ... then open shuttles from the third faction (Augment) and send out with the rest of my crew ... if I open the MED shuttle there I send it out next round ... I'll throw both Cornwells on it and have near 95%+ rate the second round (I've also let it sit around one session).
    OR
    When the first round comes back the only two missions I can open are the MED ones, so out she goes again, same mission, same crew, same boost.

For the second round I'll fill up the opened shuttles from the first two factions with my other crew ... yes some I just let the timer run out (the 5-seat ones) and never use, but overall I'm not wasting too many shuttle missions.

This is the great thing about only 6 shuttle missions I'm finding, a lot less waste!
  • Cornwell
    My squad leader is sharing Mirror Picard (maybe not updated on the event?) - since I have a FFFE Celebratory Ash and a FF 2/4 Grad Burnham and the Prisoner Cornwell, I have one of those on each shuttle, plus one of the Andorians and a Burnham variant.
    Cornwell
    Karthon wrote: »
    My squad leader is sharing Mirror Picard (maybe not updated on the event?) - since I have a FFFE Celebratory Ash and a FF 2/4 Grad Burnham and the Prisoner Cornwell, I have one of those on each shuttle, plus one of the Andorians and a Burnham variant.

You have to select the share character each event so no to the update idea... but it isn’t obvious who to share as they don’t rank by bonuses and such so you have to scroll down to find the character. You might want to have a kind word with him/her about shared character selection...
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    Cornwell
    For me Tilly, Tactical Burnham, First Officer Burnham, and drunk Tyler have been the most helpful non event, but bonus crew. All of them go on shuttles every wave. Shran only became useful when I got him to 100, haven't leveled tarah and don't have thelin. Cornwell and the new Saru have been helpful too, going out on every shuttle as well. T'kuvma occasionally pops up depending on what shuttle mission I choose.
  • Shran
    Shran. Only event crew I have and I'm only running missions for farming and to help the fleet average. An underwhelming surprise "mega" event with crew I don't care for... Anyone remember when "mega" events were almost special?
  • Cornwell
    Ha, I forgot that I had Commando Shran in the freezer until just now. Unfroze him for when my next round comes up. I'm only playing to at least 5k rank so that I can get the new 3*, since i have all other 3* and this will keep me complete. So him being forgotten won't be a big deal.

I'm running 4x 3-slot Augment shuttles and there is a nice MED / DIP slot on one of them that 3/5 Cornwell fits very nicely into. At 4k, with a 3* MED boost, she takes it to 65% all on her own.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Shran
    I voted Sharn, but it is not Cornwell. fe and 3/5
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shran
    I have a 4/4 Shran plus the 3/4 Shran from the event so he is helping the most.
    Let’s fly!