Home The Bridge

Which Archer would you like in the 4th mega event?

S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge

Which Archer would you like in the 4th mega event? 59 votes

Katra Archer
69%
Warrior WilloAviTrek[KM] UL1R53Captain_Who[KM]VidemWaldoMagCaptain Durf[NDQ] Joker41NAM[GoT] jess-gay[SSR] The Iron CowXoiikuTravis S McClainNad Halscruffy151Lady GaghgaghGrant77Vaelerys TargaryenNemoTheBluePallidyneAntasil 41 votes
COP Founder Archer
10%
IkritGrumpfer[DB - Do Better]   Prowler[BL] Q bowdyDavideBooks 6 votes
EV Suit Archer
10%
Dubstonious[CAB595] Emrys Myrddin(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]RaraRacingJERI RYANRyanf47 6 votes
UFP President Archer
10%
uss_bonaventureArrnoxK Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All Dtea[S47] ELiL[FF] Vice Admiral NairneCapt. Pete Owen 6 votes

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katra Archer
    An Archer would be great but I also want Jhamel the Aenar (white Andorian). azde8qf6zlhn.jpg
    Let’s fly!
  • UFP President Archer
    I was hoping for the Aenar girl since i saw the Andorian mega event!!
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    COP Founder Archer
    COP Founder Archer because I have one of him and would like to FF him (I also like that episode)
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katra Archer
    Katra otherwise known as Kir'Shara Archer. I've wanted him and Kir'shara T'Pol for the longest time.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Preferably no Archers.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Katra Archer
    Katra otherwise known as Kir'Shara Archer. I've wanted him and Kir'shara T'Pol for the longest time.

Yes yes and yes.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Katra Archer
    Preferably no Archers.

So you needed the choice none of the above.
    Or maybe, anyone else.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    EV Suit Archer
    Any Archer that is already a card ...

I have neither space suit nor COP versions, but his space suit one would go well with the Trip space suit I've got ... the COP card is bland looking at best (and also only 2 skills).
    Katra Archer
    RaraRacing wrote: »

I have neither space suit nor COP versions, but his space suit one would go well with the Trip space suit I've got ... the COP card is bland looking at best (and also only 2 skills).

I would definitely settle for a crack at EV Suit Archer, but now that quickstart has vanished, the potential for me to get top 1000 is yeah almost nil. I don't have the money to dole out for dilithium to speed shuttles and quickstart was the only feasible way I could hold top 1000 I think.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    EV Suit Archer

I would definitely settle for a crack at EV Suit Archer, but now that quickstart has vanished, the potential for me to get top 1000 is yeah almost nil. I don't have the money to dole out for dilithium to speed shuttles and quickstart was the only feasible way I could hold top 1000 I think.

It can be done ... I do not spend money on the game and have never used Dil to speed up a shuttle, to buy extra tickets to get extra boosts etc. (I actually have 0 (zero) Dil at the moment and need to immortalise another 8 crew to get more) ... I've been able to get top 1000 twice in events and both were Faction (one was the event that just ended) ... on top of that I usually cannot play one day of the event due to family stuff, so am never able to send out the full suite of shuttles over all event days (e.g. this past weekend I missed out on sending 5 batches of 4 shuttles ... oh and I do not set alarms during the night to send out shuttles every 3 hrs either).

And no, I do not have a deep/good crew compared to many people on the forums, only have one immortalised 5* (Mirror Picard).

The quick start was not too terrible for me, I was able to use up some of my low-star time reducers and was running 4000vp shuttles by Friday.

Anyway ... all this to say ... keep up hope, it can be done! :)
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Archers thank you, I'd rather another Janeway!!!
    Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • None of the above.

I want a water polo archer
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • Sam Beckett Archer
  • Katra Archer

Anecdotal, but I actually managed to place my highest ever Faction Event ranking (#477) in this last event without spending a single bit of dilithium, except for having bought an extra set of cadet tickets. I have four shuttles, and I do benefit from being a squadron leader, though, for the sake of context. I know things are often characterized in discouraging ways around here, and I hope maybe hearing something contrary will give you a bit more optimism. In any event, I hope you get your Archer one way or another!
  • I don t need any new Archer. Don t get whats all the fuss about him. Guess hes my least favorite captain(dont find em annoying or anything, just not like as special as the other captains).
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katra Archer
    I don t need any new Archer. Don t get whats all the fuss about him. Guess hes my least favorite captain(dont find em annoying or anything, just not like as special as the other captains).

He's my least favorite of the 'classic' Captains but I think it's good for the game for all main cast of all the shows to have had at least one event. And that there should be at least some balance between all the Treks so that this place doesn't become so lop sided as to alienate even more players.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd want Ushaan Archer because I have 1/5, but I suppose there's approximately 0 chance of an existing 5*.
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Archer

n21mdpodx5bc.jpeg
  • Katra Archer
    Hmm I didn't see the option for Janeway Archer......
    Immortalized: 465
    Tour of duty: January 2016 to present.
    Shut up Wesley.
    Katra Archer
    Dralix wrote: »
    I'd want Ushaan Archer because I have 1/5, but I suppose there's approximately 0 chance of an existing 5*.

That would be nice too. I've been sitting on a 1/5 Ushaan Archer for a while too.
  • LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Ikrit wrote: »
    COP Founder Archer because I have one of him and would like to FF him (I also like that episode)

You might want to edit that post. Urban dictionary that acronym...
  • LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Rura Penthe Archer, WW2 Archer, Fake Prisoner Archer (from Strategem) or Karyn Archer.