Home The Bridge

New Crew in the Cryostasis Vault (496-500)

The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
So these just showed up:
cwk8fhr7h0c6.jpg
rlk5et8epm97.jpg
1arja7wkrvfb.jpg
lnuzj0byarc3.jpg

j2ydi1bgbp20.jpg

8uf1nidju7d6.jpg
aqy2dcj3sxkw.jpg

No more mystery! Kung Fu Sarek!

Ambassador Shras, Prospect Burnham and Desert Burnham (New 2*)

EDIT:

Stolen from another thread, just to have it all together:

7nop7eraddcb.png

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    My vault shows 500 Crew, but I couldn't find the other one....

2* Desert Michael Burnham, EDIT: Nevermind I see you've added her to the OP.
  • UnkieB wrote: »
    My vault shows 500 Crew, but I couldn't find the other one....

2* Desert Michael Burnham

Found and edited! Thank ya!
  • Burnham Down The House!
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    The Andorian is called 'Detailed Stats'?
    edit - OK fixed I see.
  • The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    We are up to 6 Michael Burnham cards!

ITS BURNHAMGEDDON!!!!!

• New crew a lil more brighter. ;)
    lni4az6ya7tv.jpeg
    lsb03e249xoq.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Andorian is called 'Detailed Stats'?
    edit - OK fixed I see.

I wish DB would fix all the other cards which show “Detailed Stats” instead of the actual name.... :: sighs heavily ::
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish DB would fix all the other cards which show “Detailed Stats” instead of the actual name.... :: sighs heavily ::

They often show that when you first load their details, but if you select someone else and go back the name will show.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this holds true, given how easily and quickly everybody guessed kung-fu Sarek after seeing the blacked-out shape, the only 'mystery' was the addition of a 2* Burnham? Color me unimpressed.
  • The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I can't help but feel like Desert Burnham should have been 4* and Prospect Burnham should have been a 3* (with SCI/ENG for Weekend Cadet Missions, counting as an Alien of course)
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I guess someone will be taking the title of “Last Crew I Will Ever Bother To Level Up” from Pothead Ash Tyler....here’s hoping that the new Honor Hall character is Surak.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I guess someone will be taking the title of “Last Crew I Will Ever Bother To Level Up” from Pothead Ash Tyler....here’s hoping that the new Honor Hall character is Surak.

One of those four is the new 5* for the Event, most likely.

Prospect Burnham and Ambassador Shras are 4*, Dessert Burnham is 2*.

That kind of leaves Kung Fu Sarek as the 5* 500th Crew.

{Which we called days ago.......}

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Scott

Well I guess we have to let DB and their folks think they are actually being 'cute' with really thinking 'mystery' makes good hype.
  • Pallidyne wrote: »

Scott

Well I guess we have to let DB and their folks think they are actually being 'cute' with really thinking 'mystery' makes good hype.

I know right?! The "mystery" surrounding this was pretty unnecessary if we are indeed getting the Sarek.

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does Burnham merit two 2* cards? I can't think of any others who have two. I also can see her as being more useful than the other cadets we already have.
  • I don't know why I came here expecting to see new honor hall crew. I'm silly.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
    edited February 2018
    500th Crew confirmed by Shan:

Shan wrote: »
    Event Name: The Vulcan Response
    Event Type: Hybrid Event Faction/Galaxy
    Event Crew: Prospect Michael Burnham 4* (New), Ambassador Shras 4* (New), and our 500th crew Suus Mahna Sarek 5* (New)
    Event Dates: Thursday 02/15 until Monday 02/19

Mega Event recurrent featured crew: Prisoner Katrina Cornwell 5* (Existing)

Event factions
    Section 31, Hirogen, Cardassians

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew and Prisoner Katrina Cornwell
    • small bonus: variants of Sarek, variants of Burnham, crew with the Andorian trait and all Discovery crew.

List of current additional Discovery crew:
    Away Team Saru
    Commander Thelin
    First Officer Burnham
    Graduation Michael Burnham
    Tactical Michael Burnham
    Prisoner Michael Burnham
    Dr. Hugh Culber
    Desert Philippa Georgiou
    Armed Philippa Georgiou
    Captain Lorca
    Vengeful L'Rell
    Harcourt Fenton Mudd
    Torchbearer Rejac
    Sarek
    Lieutenant Commander Saru
    First Officer Saru
    Reinforcements Stamets
    Ripper
    Cadet Sylvia Tilly
    T'Kuvma
    Celebratory Ash Tyler
    Lt. Ash Tyler
    Torchbearer Voq

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here’s hoping that the new Honor Hall character is Surak.

tumblr_inline_nqnbmszuJ61s2whef_500.gif

...unless we fire first at klingons because something something STD wrecked all of the canon :)

• Burnham now has 6 cards from 15(?) episodes. So a card from every 2.5 episodes.

To catch-up on a pro-rata basis we'd need to have 113 Worf's, 85 O'Brien's and 69 Janeway's.
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »
    Here’s hoping that the new Honor Hall character is Surak.

tumblr_inline_nqnbmszuJ61s2whef_500.gif

...unless we fire first at klingons because something something STD wrecked all of the canon :)

I dunno... if you go that way then ENT ruined it first... Surpise “Pearl Harbour” attack on Andor and all...
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is DB trying to make us like Burnham?? What is this now, 6 Burnhams??? In less than 6 months? Please stop! omg

Expect more. After Trek said there were 15 different costumes for Burnham. That's 15 different options for Burnham variants.

I just hope the new 2* Burnham counts as an Alien and has SEC so we finally have a SEC that can pass M-F.
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Why is DB trying to make us like Burnham?? What is this now, 6 Burnhams??? In less than 6 months? Please stop! omg

Expect more. After Trek said there were 15 different costumes for Burnham. That's 15 different options for Burnham variants.

I just hope the new 2* Burnham counts as an Alien and has SEC so we finally have a SEC that can pass M-F.

I think she “self-identifies” as Vulcan so in this day and age shouldn’t that count?
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭

6TlnO5r.gif

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

We can have more than 15. Each of her outfits can be multiplied by different objects she could hold. Or different poses.

Edit: Don't underestimate the power of the DB side.
  • AviTrek wrote: »

Ooh, what else is there? Dessert Burnham (not to be confused with Desert Burnham), Bored Burnham, Amused Burnham (same artwork as Bored Burnham), Completionist Burnham....
    edited February 2018

I think she “self-identifies” as Vulcan so in this day and age shouldn’t that count?

Prisoner Mikey is usable on Thursdays. {Or whichever day is "Alien Day".......}

She is kinda weak on Security, though.

Scott

• Surprised that Burnham is getting a second 2* and that it's not a 3*. Anyone else have more that one 2* variation?