Home The Bridge

New Crew in the Cryostasis Vault (496-500)

2»

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprised that Burnham is getting a second 2* and that it's not a 3*. Anyone else have more that one 2* variation?

She appears to be first, per the Wiki:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Category:Uncommon
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Surprised that Burnham is getting a second 2* and that it's not a 3*. Anyone else have more that one 2* variation?

Nope! Rather than a 2* I'm surprised they haven't gone for a 3* and a 1* to join the elite group of characters with every star accounted for (off the top of my head there's Spock, Picard, Riker, Wesley Crusher and Jadzia Dax...)
  • Unless !!
    It's a false 2* card to throw us off and she's actually going to be 5*.

The other desert card is 5* right ? Weird that the go along card is 2* in my Tim foil hat opinion
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is DB trying to make us like Burnham?? What is this now, 6 Burnhams??? In less than 6 months? Please stop! omg

Burnham is the main character in the new star trek show. Also DB is probably overcompensating for when many of us wanted Burnham but DB only released the better chance burnham. We do need some Archer love though and I would like more Discovery crew that havent been featured yet or another Tilly. :)
    Let’s fly!
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Why is DB trying to make us like Burnham?? What is this now, 6 Burnhams??? In less than 6 months? Please stop! omg

Expect more. After Trek said there were 15 different costumes for Burnham. That's 15 different options for Burnham variants.

I just hope the new 2* Burnham counts as an Alien and has SEC so we finally have a SEC that can pass M-F.

I think she “self-identifies” as Vulcan so in this day and age shouldn’t that count?

Spoiler tag just in case people have not started watching Discovery yet.
    Burnham carries part of Surak's katra, so is part Alien
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »

I just hope the new 2* Burnham counts as an Alien and has SEC so we finally have a SEC that can pass M-F.

6TlnO5r.gif

Last I checked, Worf was not female so is only usable 4/5 days.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Expect more. After Trek said there were 15 different costumes for Burnham. That's 15 different options for Burnham variants.

I think she “self-identifies” as Vulcan so in this day and age shouldn’t that count?

Prisoner Mikey is usable on Thursdays. {Or whichever day is "Alien Day".......}

She is kinda weak on Security, though.

Scott

Kinda weak is totally useless. There are already Starfleet Female Aliens with SEC. The issue is they range from very weak to Seska who still can't pass Epic SEC. We need SEC that is strong enough to pass Epic SEC. If Burnham passes Seska she has value, if not she'll go in the vault.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

6TlnO5r.gif

Last I checked, Worf was not female so is only usable 4/5 days.

The Worf/Yar combination is quite doable. Ideal? No. Still, not the end of the universe.
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    Desert Burnham looks nice. Here's hoping she will have the Vulcan trait so that I can not vault her.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    NS111111 wrote: »
    Burnham now has 6 cards from 15(?) episodes. So a card from every 2.5 episodes.

Brilliant, more Burnhams.

Even better, Burnham has two cards from the first episode of Discovery, and one from each of the next two episodes. That's a total of four cards from the first three episodes.
  • NS111111 wrote: »
    Rather than a 2* I'm surprised they haven't gone for a 3* and a 1* to join the elite group of characters with every star accounted for (off the top of my head there's Spock, Picard, Riker, Wesley Crusher and Jadzia Dax...)

Odo instead of Jadzia (unless you're just talking about Dax in general, which would work).
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprised that Burnham is getting a second 2* and that it's not a 3*. Anyone else have more that one 2* variation?

Nope! Rather than a 2* I'm surprised they haven't gone for a 3* and a 1* to join the elite group of characters with every star accounted for (off the top of my head there's Spock, Picard, Riker, Wesley Crusher and Jadzia Dax...)

Still no 3* Picard.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Still no 3* Picard.

I'm still waiting for Command Jacket Picard as a 3*.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much free honors! Tnx DB.
  • Surprised that Burnham is getting a second 2* and that it's not a 3*. Anyone else have more that one 2* variation?

Disco Jogging Burnham
    6pq5l50lv0na.png
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here’s hoping that the new Honor Hall character is Surak.

tumblr_inline_nqnbmszuJ61s2whef_500.gif

...unless we fire first at klingons because something something STD wrecked all of the canon :)

I dunno... if you go that way then ENT ruined it first... Surpise “Pearl Harbour” attack on Andor and all...

I'll go with that, ENT did some damn crappy things --- that's why it's not allowed in my house in video or book form.
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Here’s hoping that the new Honor Hall character is Surak.

tumblr_inline_nqnbmszuJ61s2whef_500.gif

...unless we fire first at klingons because something something STD wrecked all of the canon :)

I dunno... if you go that way then ENT ruined it first... Surpise “Pearl Harbour” attack on Andor and all...

I'll go with that, ENT did some damn crappy things --- that's why it's not allowed in my house in video or book form.

Better put parental block and filters on your internet router and Netflix account... kids be like... “dad don’t allow it... let’s VPN that sucker...”
  • I'm disappointed that Kung Fu Sarek doesn't have the Ambassador or Caretaker traits. The idea of a Brutal Duelist Caretaker sounds surprisingly nifty to me.

(...Now I kinda want a spin-off where Sarek runs a daycare.)
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed that Kung Fu Sarek doesn't have the Ambassador or Caretaker traits. The idea of a Brutal Duelist Caretaker sounds surprisingly nifty to me.

(...Now I kinda want a spin-off where Sarek runs a daycare.)

I would love to see Sarek in a Kindergarten Cop adaptation! :P

I'm surprised we're getting a second 2* Burnham. At least it'll help my immortal count.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    UnkieB wrote: »
    I wish DB would fix all the other cards which show “Detailed Stats” instead of the actual name.... :: sighs heavily ::

They often show that when you first load their details, but if you select someone else and go back the name will show.

I did not know this. Thank you! 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Tcal wrote: »
    Desert Burnham looks nice. Here's hoping she will have the Vulcan trait so that I can not vault her.

nope.

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if she did have the Vulcan trait, there are others better suited to the task. Burnham just isn't needed if you have Jadzia.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if she did have the Vulcan trait, there are others better suited to the task. Burnham just isn't needed if you have Jadzia.

What is nice is if she has the trait you can choose. The cadet missions with a lil starbase help are not limited to just a few characters anymore. You can choose between different ones and still keep the actual crew used down to not that many slots. Maybe use the ones you like rather than the ones you are forced to get a particular mission done.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

What is nice is if she has the trait you can choose. The cadet missions with a lil starbase help are not limited to just a few characters anymore. You can choose between different ones and still keep the actual crew used down to not that many slots. Maybe use the ones you like rather than the ones you are forced to get a particular mission done.

I agree she can be useful and many like her. I've used her. I'm just saying that if space is an issue, Jadzia fills science for all three categories. Burnham needs an alien to cover alien days. For me, personally, she is going back into the freezer after the mega event. (Her graduation version will stay.)

She appears to be first, per the Wiki:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Category:Uncommon

And failed her first science mission as cadet and cost me 25 chronitons. Her life struggles are inherited by the card. She continues to disappoint her superiors and my avatar is Quark on holiday!!!!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

6TlnO5r.gif

b1FO4fl.jpg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."