Home The Bridge

That's not my idea for St Valentine's day

2»

Comments

• Dralix wrote: »
    Would this be a better St Valentine's Day pack? Throw in Tommy Gun Dixon as well.

yv0v6gsviz36.png

I think that suggestion would work better if it was marketed as an "Independence Day Celebration Pack", but you would need to add 10x, nay, 100x more guns.
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Q wrote: »
    Dralix wrote: »
    Would this be a better St Valentine's Day pack? Throw in Tommy Gun Dixon as well.

yv0v6gsviz36.png

I think that suggestion would work better if it was marketed as an "Independence Day Celebration Pack", but you would need to add 10x, nay, 100x more guns.

Good idea, but we have a whole lot of British friends here. I'm not sure Independence Day would bring as many sales from them. My British Grandmother never cared much for the day, though my Engligh-born father does.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that suggestion would work better if it was marketed as an "Independence Day Celebration Pack"

All depends on perceptions I guess. For me, Valentine's Day evokes images of romance, but St. Valentine's Day (as in the thread title) evokes images of gangsters and Tommy guns.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »

yv0v6gsviz36.png

Good idea, but we have a whole lot of British friends here. I'm not sure Independence Day would bring as many sales from them. My British Grandmother never cared much for the day, though my Engligh-born father does.

VE Day then or the Anniversary of Normandy :)
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am disappointed. Nothing says romance like a nice home-cooked meal and this would've been an ideal opportunity to add Chef Riker to the game.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • at least it wasn't a 6-pack of BURNHAMS...

• umb4we8bhck0.jpg

oh that could be the next fusion character! but that would mean db would have to start putting 3* riker into packs......
  • i was kind of thinking they might have done couples packs,
    i guess maybe the code for that was too hard for them.
    they could have come up with 100s of possibilities.
    Riker is over played, and was a pretty lame duck. but meah. life
    DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm
  • at least it wasn't a 6-pack of BURNHAMS...

ooh yah, bodybuilder burnham could be fun. although, since the season ended on a minor cliffhanger there's probably not enough time for her to get a 6 pack before the action picks back up.
  • (OPA) Major Herps(OPA) Major Herps ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
  • I would have liked to have seen another chance at getting Smitten Picard