Home The Bridge

That's not my idea for St Valentine's day

gtvt3xd89ko5.jpg

I mean, I'm not complaining about personal sexual orientation at all, but... Riker? A whole bunch of Rikers? All smiling and blinking at me in a pink background saying "You're my number one?".
Oh c'mon... I'll have nightmares this night 😢

Comments

• DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sybok_MKII wrote: »
    I mean, I'm not complaining about personal sexual orientation at all

Or women?
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a bunch of Will Rikers with a pink heart background on a mobile game is enough to give you nightmares at night, you have more issues than just an unappealing Timelines pack
  • Shockingly undiverse. There was the opportunity for Princess Bride Jadzia, Dancing Uhura, Naked Chest Sulu, and all we get is a sleazy white male? Tut Tut DB.

On the other hand, it's kind of amusing and since the only Riker I have is Jazz Musician there are opportunities here I would never experience...

Nah. I'll give it a miss. It won't give me nightmares though... I hope ;)
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Dralix wrote: »
    Sybok_MKII wrote: »
    I mean, I'm not complaining about personal sexual orientation at all
    Or women?

Yep, my bad ^^ I got that as soon as I hit "submit"...
    But a female themed set in addition to the Riker's one would have been welcome too 😀
  • Could Riker #4 at least have the decency to close his robe?
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Could Riker #4 at least have the decency to close his robe?

He doesn't close it in the original episode
    latest?cb=20120808200702&path-prefix=en
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    C'mon, we've all imagined that holodeck program, right? No? Just me?
  • Aw, I remember the Crushin' It pack. That must mean this weekend is the anniversary of our first DB:DB campaign!
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Ikrit wrote: »
    Could Riker #4 at least have the decency to close his robe?

He doesn't close it in the original episode
    latest?cb=20120808200702&path-prefix=en

I'm not concerned about the hairy chest... more concerned with the wrapped up package between his legs! Riker was surely "Crushin' It"!
  • Sybok_MKII wrote: »
    gtvt3xd89ko5.jpg

I mean, I'm not complaining about personal sexual orientation at all, but... Riker? A whole bunch of Rikers? All smiling and blinking at me in a pink background saying "You're my number one?".
    Oh c'mon... I'll have nightmares this night 😢

Will the real Will Riker please stand up, please stand up, please stand up!
  • I find this pack extremely creepy. Could totally understand anyone having nightmares about it!
  • Totally agree 👍
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too read the name of this pack in the communique and thought "Oh my god, Number One is finally here!!!!" Only to find....Riker, who I will admit is visually appealing to me but I wanted the original Number One once and for all.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Go Riker go!!! xdtw1gjfm0td.jpg5hjhqp67vwz5.jpg0amu4e1fw68x.jpg

Let’s fly!
  • I myself, if I were planning this in advance would have created a "You'll Always be my Imzadi" pack.

New Featured Card
    "Wedded Rikers". 5*
    Command
    Medical
    Diplomacy

umb4we8bhck0.jpg

Along with
    Admiral Riker
    Angel 1 Riker
    Goddess Troi
    (Is there a 4* Troi other then Bridge Commander ? If not...)
    Bridge Commander Troi
    American Gladiator Riker

All 3*s that drop are either
    Rare Deanna or.....
    Jazz Riker :D

If.. It were me.

• I myself, if I were planning this in advance would have created a "You'll Always be my Imzadi" pack.

New Featured Card
    "Wedded Rikers". 5*
    Command
    Medical
    Diplomacy

umb4we8bhck0.jpg

(Counts as a variation of Riker & Troi for events)

Along with
    Admiral Riker
    Angel 1 Riker
    Goddess Troi
    (Is there a 4* Troi other then Bridge Commander ? If not...)
    Bridge Commander Troi
    American Gladiator Riker

All 3*s that drop are either
    Rare Deanna or.....
    Jazz Riker :D

If.. It were me.

• You know, when you see those six different Rikers together like this, it looks like the menu for a role playing club. "Which Riker fantasy would you like to fulfill?"

Also, there was a missed opportunity to include Amanda Rogers's fantasy Riker in tails and top hat.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, when you see those six different Rikers together like this, it looks like the menu for a role playing club. "Which Riker fantasy would you like to fulfill?"

Also, there was a missed opportunity to include Amanda Rogers's fantasy Riker in tails and top hat.

Despite our abundance of Rikers, there are a few that I think we still need. I just don't want them anytime soon necessarily. But I'd like Constable Riker from Time's Arrow most of all, then I wouldn't mind Joined Riker from when he took Odan's trill symbiont inside him to prevent it from dying. Riker Q is one I know a ton of people want and I wouldn't mind him either.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually to me to biggest disappointment is the fact that for Valentines day we're in the middle of this big mega, and unlike 2017 and 2016 we do not have a valentines day themed event.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Valentine's theme of the event is "feel the Burnham love" which will be demonstrated by three new Burnham versions next week.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Valentine's theme of the event is "feel the Burnham love" which will be demonstrated by three new Burnham versions next week.
    Lorca have mercy
    I feel the ship's temp is rising
    Higher, higher
    It's burnin' right through the hull

Girl, girl, girl
    The Klingons just opened fire
    Stamets is raging
    Cuz he don't know which way to go

Don't try to hide your sulkin'
    Cuz you ain't a real Vulcan
    But you light the universe
    With Burnam love
    (Burnam love)
    Burnham love
    (Burnham love)

You're just a hunka hunka Burnham love (ooo)
    Just a hunka hunka Burnham love

[repeat ad nauseam]

wYT9mwm.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow I almost expected One Burnham More (Les Miserables)