Home The Bridge

Goals for this week's event

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge

Goals for this week's event 110 votes

I'm all in.
9%
[RotP]Ran AirenFor CardassiaMagisseIvanstoneJim Raynor[SJ] Admiral Aki[S14]SirManiac[TFA] Shin's OnGib - Admiral MarinersMarakith Dax 10 votes
I'll do well, but I won't cause myself extra stress.
35%
Warrior Willouss_bonaventureAviTrekSSR BarkleySabine of AthensCaptain Durf[NDQ] Joker41NAMDpmt[TUFG] SiguardTravis S McClainscruffy151Tongo RadVaelerys TargaryenJim SteelePallidyneCommander Sinclair÷ The Eternal ChampionFinnbarkvafy[KF] Kapitan Dobchan 39 votes
The event crew doesn't interest me. I'll hit the thresholds and stop.
40%
The FishCaptainUnderpantsData1001IkritRocpileMordack[DB:Do Better] More Tranya!GAWA[TFA] Commodore Wizzlestix[QH] Oxmyx[QH] He-Who-MeowseXo | Cadet MattLady GaghgaghGrant77Grumpfer[CAB595] Emrys Myrddinbarrydancer[10F] Fuzzy MooVice Admiral StarfishCrazy Leo 44 votes
The event crew doesn't interest me. I'll just do enough for community rewards.
6%
[SSR] The Iron Cow William T. Riker(OPA) Major Herps[CFOH] Bearcat[FF] KevinDorkchopsHigh Shimoda 7 votes
Complete boycott
0%
Other
9%
AstrometricsKaiteeAlthea BiermontAntasil[BL] Q Agge[SFW] Quick ClaudeTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)NeackPompeyMagnus 10 votes

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just can't get excited about another Burnham and a legendary character they just gave us a free copy of. I plan to hit threshold and leave. It works out, because I'm moving to Phoenix next week.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Kind of in-between answers: the event crew does interest me, but I'll hit the thresholds and stop. I like having fully-fused crew as much as anyone but I'm a) trying not to spend much and b) the kind of collector where the main thing is having the character, regardless of if they're just 1/4, so the community rewards are all I really need to walk away happy. I'll run through the threshold table to get Shras up to 4/4 and the equipment for whenever I get around to levelling him, because why not, but after that I'll drop out and start working on whoever's up next week.
  • I'll do well, but I won't cause myself extra stress.
    I took a chance on an event pack and luckily enough pulled a Prospect Michael Burnham. With the community rewards, I'll at least end with a 2/4 of her. I'm content with Sarek being a 1/5, but I would like to get Burnham to 4/4. That said, I detest Galaxy Events, even hybrids, so if it looks out of reach early, I'll content myself with a 2/4 and cut my losses.

Of course, Friday's event crew announcement will also influence how interested I remain or when I bail.
  • The event crew doesn't interest me. I'll hit the thresholds and stop.
    I don't do STD so thresholds and out. A TOS Andorian is nice though.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I’ll probably stop after getting the next star for the admiral. None of the crew interests me and I need to level and vault anyway so this is almost as good as a rerun with crew I don’t need. I hope next weeks is the exact same thing, I’m going to enjoy saving my equipment and chrons. First time in a while I haven’t bought at least one event pack and the Riker one is easy to bypass too.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really depends on who is in next week's galaxy event and if I want to hold back some chrons.
    Let’s fly!
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I'm all in.
    The crew frankly don't interest me that much, but getting an additional copy of a legendary that's already taking a crew slot (and we already got for free) is kind of a no-brainier for me. So I'm in.
    I wouldn't mind another sci/eng at Burnham's level, but I'm a bit worn out. The stats of the super-rares are pretty good, and I have a few chrons saved up. But I don't have heaps of time so I'll see. It depends a bit on what's happening next week. I'd like to focus on eng/med characters to build up a decent voyage crew, especially engineering, and I have so many decent diplomacy and security crew right now I can afford to go easy on those if I'm not too interested.

I'm a bit short on time at the moment so these constant new crew and leveling and events I find are quite wearing and time consuming. I do have other things to do sometimes.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Other
    I'm playing to get another star on Prisoner Katrina Cornwell. So up to 22,5000 in the Threshold rewards. There is not one ranked reward I care to get.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all in.
    Never pass on a chance to fuse a 5*. Probably won't cut too deeply into my stash if I do well on the shuttle portion.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
    Just like any galaxy or faction galaxy event I'll get the thresholds then I'm out
  • Other
    I, The pathetic Collective, will not claim all threshold rewards because I am not able to :'(
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    @The Collective
    How new are you? I couldn't get all the threshold for the first month for anything and it took over four for faction only. If you need help, you are in the right place. The people here are very willing to help.
  • Other
    It depends entirely on what kind of luck I get with my shuttles. My goal is to complete the threshold before the start of phase 2, but if I fall short of that goal (and depending on how far short) I will have to dip into my hoard of chrons and if that happens I may need to go all-out. In that case, my goals change and I'll aim to finish top 1000 for the extra * on Sarek. I want to avoid that outcome because then I will have so many more chronotons for next week's event, and it's there that I will go all-out (provided I really like the characters).
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 4/4* Shras and another star for Cornwell are all I care about. Faction/Galaxy hybrid event plus STD plus a long work day tomorrow means I don’t care what my rank is at the end.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be out after thresholds ... too many new crew to level and spend chronitons on. Need to level to make space for next week's new crew (probably another 2! ugh).

A pity the 4* Burnham isn't threshold, as she'll be useful in future events for sure, Shras not so after next week (I would imagine) and the new Burnham is a bit redundant so an easy freeze target ... now she'll sit at 1/4 for eons.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on a large extent as to the Stats next weeks "Andorian Janeway" has. I might save back some chronos for that.

I'll probably clear all the threshold rewards in phase one - Sarak isn't worth the time and effort getting a second star for, a third star (top 25) its not worth bothering even trying for! That said, I would like 3 stars for Burnham so I can Ice her **tsk tsk**, so I will try to finish top 2000.

Jim

DB: Do Better
  • Going hard in shuttle part. Hoping to get enough vp i can coast through galaxy part without falling out of top1000...always want to add * to gold when possible
    ~ seeking out new life
    I would like to finish high enough to get a second * for Sarek, but galaxy, so meh.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main focuses are my 3rd Cornwell and getting 4 Shrases. His DIP is in the same realm as Ambassador K'Ehleyr and Marla McGivers aka a base in the 900s.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Since the changes to Faction events I'm now content to just do thresholds and won't buy packs unless it's crew I really like
    Threshold and out, as per usual.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
    None of the charachters are doin it for me this week. Im out as soon as I hit 130k. that way I get another * for Cornwell, immortalize Shras and Burnham can go into the freezer to free up room...
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★