Home The Bridge

Which Michael Burnham will be added to the game next?

Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
Getting bored of seeing every possible Michael Burnham being added when there are countless characters left to choose from.
Enough with the Michael Burnham’s already!
Which Michael Burnham will be added to the game next?
Joined game 6th March 2016

Which Michael Burnham will be added to the game next? 94 votes

Science Officer Burnham
9%
Zann Calcore (ISA)weatherseed[BL] Q [KF] Kapitan DobchanTcal[STFL] TheHell2EarthTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)Pepex82robownage 9 votes
Mirror Capt Burnham
30%
izausomeAviTrekSabine of AthensFor CardassiaZombie Squirrel Rocpile[TUFG] SiguardLady GaghgaghAHSOG2[SJ] Admiral AkiRNGeverythingFinnbarkoba[DC]HetoxyI will not blame the player for my mistakesRicard Daystrom K Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All DteaThe Great Gornholio(HGH)Apollo[KM] Phelan 29 votes
Kronos Lowlife Burnham
9%
The Fish[DDF] Marge GundersoneXo | Cadet MattGrant77FutureImperfectamagikCousteaukapuArynne 9 votes
Albino Klingon Burnham
3%
[GoT] jess-gaynomadishal103 3 votes
Sat on the toilet Michael Burnham
46%
Captain_WhoCaptainUnderpants[SSR] The Iron Cow[DB:Do Better] More Tranya!eXo | das411scruffy151[QH] Oxmyx[QH] He-Who-MeowsJim RaynoreXo | SilverRose (retired)Jim SteeleKTz[10F] Fuzzy MooCrazy Leo·§ë· For the Many[10F] NewtonianQBallsPlasmaAgge[OPA] Sky Marshall DaYng1Pinkyfirst 44 votes

Comments

• Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Little Orphan Burnham?
    First day at school Burham?
  • Sat on the toilet Michael Burnham
    Maybe bad artwork burnham... well at least 4 of them qualify for that in my book, oops.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Number Two Burnham (AKA Sat on the loo) . Quite frankly who cares, true she is meant to be the main protagonist of DSC, but they are soo many cooler characters they could use
    Mirror "Killy" Tilly, Mirror Gorgeio, Klingon/'Sex Toy' Ash, etc. etc.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
    They now have a ‘Desert Burnham’
    🤔
    Wasn’t she pretty much the same as ‘First Officer Burnham’
    I mean come on 🙄
  • eXo | Cadet MatteXo | Cadet Matt ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Kronos Lowlife Burnham
    Pete, buddy. Your signature can't take up more space than your post. ;)
    All in jest, of course.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is indeed the main character on her show. That doesn’t mean that it’s reasonable that other characters from the same show get ignored or that the rate at which we’re getting Burnham crew members vastly outpacing any other main character is a good idea.

We have 13 Picards and 11 Rikers over 7 seasons, some comic books, and four films. We have 11 Janeways over 7 seasons of Voyager. We have 8 Siskos over 7 seasons of DS9. We have 5 Archers from 4 seasons of Enterprise. We have 10 Kirks and only 8 Spocks over three seasons and seven films (although Spock wasn’t in Generations), and they along with McCoy are the reason Star Trek got off the ground at all. We already have 6 Burnhams from just the one season of STD.

The pace at which Burnhams are being released *has* to slow down, at least until season 2 starts up again.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help but feel CBS are calling the shots on this, but what pains me even more is that the character development of all the secondary or minor characters from the show has been very weak if you compare it to all other Trek shows. To be fair there isn't a lot to work with. Meanwhile this publicity push of Discovery is reducing the possibility of introducing previous show characters that would really be nice to add in.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Head in the commode Burnham after dining out and her “party partner”. They’d save so much money not having to do more bad hairdo art. I’d actually buy that version of her. But seriously makes you wonder if they know there are other characters on the show. Bring back Hugh at least we could get another chance at a crew with some good stats.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pahvo Burnham
    Green Tea Burnham
    Jogging Burnham (with a Disco shirt)
    Restored Rank Burnham
    Honored Burnham (after receiving medal)
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Science Officer Burnham
    The only one I really need to see is Mirror Burnham. But I wouldn't be against a 3* Science Officer Burnham.
  • Looking Up and Slightly to the Right Burnham, 5* crew, new best Command in the game.
  • Science Officer Burnham
    People will really be missing out if we don't get a Side-Eye Burnham. Senequa Martin-Green does it great.
  • Science Officer Burnham
    Yes, "Shooting-Unarmed-Combatants-From-Behind-Burnham." Btw, isn't "Tearful Burnham" = "Every Scene Burnham?" LOL

I was literally thinking the exact same thing. She always looks on the verge of tears.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • What? No Katherine Burnham or Michael Janeway option?
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Assimilated Burnham.
    Still to be done... but coming soon:

Mirror tussle in a turbolift Burnham,
    Left side Burnham
    Right Side Burnham
    Looking Down Burnham
    Looking Up Burnham
    Tearful Burnham
    Looking at a science screen Burnham
    Jogging on the plate deck Burnham.
    Crawling through an air vent in a space ship cos it's cool Burnham

did i miss any

We are set for new Burnhams for at least the next five mon--weeks.
    Immortalized: 465
    Tour of duty: January 2016 to present.
    Shut up Wesley.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Capt Burnham
    I really like Burnham's character. I really disliked her after eps 1 and 2 but I have enjoyed her character development and the person she became throughout the season. She is an imperfect person with a lot of childhood trauma that affected her and led her to make some mistakes but she was able to work through it and succeed.
    Let’s fly!
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I really like Burnham's character. I really disliked her after eps 1 and 2 but I have enjoyed her character development and the person she became throughout the season. She is an imperfect person with a lot of childhood trauma that affected her and led her to make some mistakes but she was able to work through it and succeed.
    qv4p096ol7qd.gif

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only there were more brutal war zones we can send all the folks with childhood trauma with to work themselves out....
    Took me all of 14 hours to immortalize Desert Michael Burnham & I was asleep for 8 hours of that.
    8pq6z2wmokgu.png
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    ‘Pothead Michael Burnham’ finds a new stash
    jahwosh7k9oa.gif
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, i want some of that
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about "getting strangled Burnham"?
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTSD Burnham...
  • I don't know. I just know that Burnham is The New Janeway!
    "
    Join TFA II now.
  • Mirror Capt Burnham
    ‘Pothead Michael Burnham’ finds a new stash
    jahwosh7k9oa.gif

That will be Startrek Discovery- Weeds crossover Michael
  • Even in that GIF she looks to be on the verge of tears. Yeah, that's "acting." (Shouldn't her Vulcan upbringing make it impossible to look like this?)